+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi friends, when filling the online application (OINP), should work experience not claimed for points be listed in Work History or Other Activities? Anyone has gone through this and already got nomination, please advise me.
Thanks everyone.

shadybruce

Sep 27, 2019
Hi guys,
My wife got NOI under skilled trade stream, NOC 7246 on 11.12, her crs is 461, She has 1.5 years of experience in the NOC in Ontario 2013-2015, also she studied 2 year diploma in Ontario from 2010-2012. She had to come back to India in Feb 2015 due to personal reasons.
On checking the OINP website, we came to know that she won't meet two mandatory requirements under trade stream namely,

1. Current location in Canada with work permit, (current location INDIA)
2. Work ex. in last two year of recieving NOI (as she left the job in 2015),

I wrote to them asking for the above clarification but the reply was , they are unable to pre asses the profile and can't guarantee the outcome of the application, also they asked to go through the mandatory requirement before applying.
I tried calling the hotline but in vain!

Can anyone shed some light on this?, do they randomly select candidates based on the NOC, without checking the EE profile, I she eligible?

We are confused, the consultants don't have a clue about this situation. Please HELP!

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Submitted by OINP towards the end of September. Got an email recently saying it was incomplete (hadn't authorised WES to send my assessment to them - whoops). Got another email after to say the application is complete and now forwarded for assessment. Some progress then!

Any idea how long it takes typically from this point? I guess with Christmas it'll take a bit longer than usual
Hi,
Same here, I applied October 1 and they sent an email to my employer and the due date is January 1, 2020.
Will try to call them and ask for an extension.

GOAT1234

Dec 20, 2019
Hi guys pls I need help and advice
My score is 448 and I will start OINP soon.
My noc is 5131.
Is there a possibility I will get nomination with my noc cos I know it’s not really a popular one?
Thanks

neilwazzup

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys, do you have any inkling or estimates when the next invitations will be given?
Also, in your opinion what are the chances that someone with these criteria will be invited for OINP HCP?
-CRS of 453
-A sibling who is a Canadian citizen and is living in Ontario
-NOC 1111 2 years experience
-4 year bachelor's degree

shadybruce

Sep 27, 2019
Hi guys,
My wife got NOI under skilled trade stream, NOC 7246 on 11.12, her crs is 461, She has 1.5 years of experience in the NOC in Ontario 2013-2015, also she studied 2 year diploma in Ontario from 2010-2012. She had to come back to India in Feb 2015 due to personal reasons.
On checking the OINP website, we came to know that she won't meet two mandatory requirements under trade stream namely,

1. Current location in Canada with work permit, (current location INDIA)
2. Work ex. in last two year of recieving NOI (as she left the job in 2015),

I wrote to them asking for the above clarification but the reply was , they are unable to pre asses the profile and can't guarantee the outcome of the application, also they asked to go through the mandatory requirement before applying.
I tried calling the hotline but in vain!

Can anyone shed some light on this?, do they randomly select candidates based on the NOC, without checking the EE profile, I she eligible?

We are confused, the consultants don't have a clue about this situation. Please HELP!
Any one! Pl help

shivaa

Oct 11, 2019
Hi,
I need your help, please.

In 2020, I'm applying for the master stream & it's my last chance.
I am studying for IELTS, but I need 2 info. and can not find them in all the websites of OINP .
1. Breakdown of CRS scores for the Master Stream? All the pages I've read so far are showing the scores for the Express Entry only.(I checked this page as well https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-masters-graduate-stream, but no info.)
2. What should be my IELTS each band scores to receive the highest points for the Master stream?
(As I don't have answer for this, I don't dare to go to the exam. But I don't have much time remaining.)

About me:
I graduated with a master degree from Ryerson-Toronto in June 2018.
Currently, living in Toronto and having a work permit.

Your help is highly appreciated.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hi, Friends,

I am trying to apply "international student with job offer". All documents seem to be ready. But it is closed now and will be opened new year. I review "in demand with job offer stream" in Oinp e-filing portal to know how to upload information and documents. By the way, I want to know the exact section tab list for "international student with job offer". Anybody has that? Thanks~~~

General information, Assistance with Application, Applicant Information, Contact Information, Immigration Information, Education History, Language Proficiency, Work History, Travel History and other Activities, Intention to Reside in Ontario, Family Information, Settlement Funds, Learning about OINP, Employer Form: Employer OINP History, Employer Form: Business Details, Employer Form: Job Offer details, Required Documents.

Maggieee

Dec 23, 2019
Hi All,

I am new to this thread. I am currently in India. Recently, I have been offered a valid job offer from an employer in Ontario. With this I wanted to apply for "OINP Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker" stream and currently this stream is closed. Is there any alternative to this stream? or Any idea/clue when this stream will reopen in 2020? Please guide me here

Annapoorni

Dec 24, 2019
Hi,
Im from India and have CRS of 405 points. I have two years of work exp as SAP Consultant. Which PNP am I eligible to apply for?
Please guide.

Thanks!