+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I know it's rather frustrating. To top it all, a friend of mine who submitted on 5th called up the OINP yesterday, the gentleman over there told him that the officer handling files submitted between 4th - 9th is unavailable, and that his cases have been distributed to other officials. Now the thing is that those officials will first clear their files and then come to the extra files allocated to them.
I don't know how much of it is true, but if at all this is the case then our wait is going to be longer.
Even if this is the case.Then we will never get it this year.

This does not make sense

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Some people experienced that, there could be glitch on OINP’s side. What was your score before 600 was added?

Hey Guys,
I got ITA from express entry pool. My OINP status is still in 'Decision in progress'

If i accept ITA, what i should i do to OINP profile once they send the nomination? Or shall i wait till OINP nomination?

Please advise

Khyati B

Nov 28, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I just show this latest update on OINP site for Ontario's Skilled Trade Draw. It's obvious that I didn't get one as my CRS score was 360. Do you guys think there is any chance to happen draw with score as low as mine for skilled trade stream in next year? I have never seen such high CRS score for Ontario's ST stream draw before. I am worried now :( Any one have idea about what CRS range was when ST draw have happened this year in jan and march?

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hi, guys. I just read about the OINP skill trade draw, I'm qualified(score 460 and NOC 7321, studied and worked in Ontario), I didn't get any email or message in my account. Does that mean they didn't choose me this time? Maybe bacause I came back to my home country and didn't reside in Ontario since September this year?
Thx
Ontario doesn’t know where you are. Your residence is not the reason. Strange. When did you make the EE profile? I heard EE profile date is another factor for selection.

milanoforza

Jul 25, 2019
Ontario doesn’t know where you are. Your residence is not the reason. Strange. When did you make the EE profile? I heard EE profile date is another factor for selection.
I entered the pool March this year, acutally I got NOI of the same program in March, but my work experience was not long enough, so I disgarded that notice. I checked so many times of my email and CIC account today, nothing happened, so confused...

Last edited:

pinak05

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Finally after a long wait of almost 100 days, have received my nomination. Next stop ITA. Below is my timeline.
NOC - 0611
Crs - 448
NOI - 15th August
Submitted - 4th September
Assessment - 27th September
DIP - 31st October
Nomination - 12th December.

Khyati B

Nov 28, 2019
Any one have idea about what CRS score range was when Ontario's Skilled trade draw have happened this year in jan and march?

arfin07

Oct 17, 2019
December 9, 2019
Important notice
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reached its 2019 nomination allocation, a total of 6,650 nominations for successful applicants across all streams.

Eligible applications under the OINP – In Demand Skills Stream will continue to be processed for the distinct nomination allocation granted under the federal government’s NOC C initiative for 2019.

The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled.

Please visit our web page for additional information on the OINP and the program updates page for updates on stream activities.
Just to be clear, will the increase of 700 nominations will increase 6,650 limit ?