+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Alokagarwal80_1980

Nov 1, 2019
Iam, and the wait has been excruciating. Moreover I was hoping for an ITA in today's draw, but now as things are I don't think it will happen. Also I have doubt that after today's draw there might not be any more draw this year (as the next date of draw happens to be 25th).
Totally agree, mine is 6 sept

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
The tracker honestly gets me down. Been in assessment for 37 days now. No documentation has been asked for. There are peeps who were in assessment for 2 weeks. I don't understand why some take less time whereas others take longer.

Reactions: J20190911

J20190911

Oct 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
27-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
It’s likely that a draw will happen next week or on 30 Dec.
Even I am waiting file in DIP from last 25 day.
Submitted on 11th Sep.
I also Submitted on 9 Sep and move assessment on 3 Dec. I am waiting file DIP...I hope.. please..

Reactions: Vagahardoss
Dec 11, 2019
Here's my application case:

CRS: 435
NOC: 2173
Stream: Human Capital Priorities Stream – FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
OINP NOI received: 1-Aug-2019
Date Submitted: 14-Sep-2019
Incomplete Application notification: 29-Oct-19 (12-Nov submission deadline) --> I missed it. Was away on long festival vacation.
Receipt of Complete Application: 13-Nov-19 (!!!??? - without submitting any additional docs I just got this!!!)
Current Status: Decision In Progress

I see a lot of peers have already received the nomination. Makes me worry a lot about my application getting stuck.
Anyone else out there stuck in same boat as me?
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
Here's my application case:

CRS: 435
NOC: 2173
Stream: Human Capital Priorities Stream – FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
OINP NOI received: 1-Aug-2019
Date Submitted: 14-Sep-2019
Incomplete Application notification: 29-Oct-19 (12-Nov submission deadline) --> I missed it. Was away on long festival vacation.
Receipt of Complete Application: 13-Nov-19 (!!!??? - without submitting any additional docs I just got this!!!)
Current Status: Decision In Progress

I see a lot of peers have already received the nomination. Makes me worry a lot about my application getting stuck.
Anyone else out there stuck in same boat as me?
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker
I have submitted on 10-Sep-19.
Incomplete application notification on - 17-Oct
Submitted the requested details on - 18-Oct
After that no update. Still the application in submitted status.
Send email to them - Got a standard response that the processing time mentioned in the website is average time.

@Manan

Dec 10, 2019
United Arab Emirates
hello guys, hope you are all fine. i want to get information about PR or work visa . i shared my details i have 2 years bachelors after that 6 month diploma in hotel management. 3 years 7 month work experience currently im working in UAE age 31. can you suggest me which program is suitable for to apply .

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
Hi,

Is it mandatory to send emails to OINP from the mail IDs that we created at the time of filing the application ? Can we send mails from my personal email IDs as well.
I would like to get updates from OINP on my application. But my agent is very hesitant to send emails asking for updates. So I would like to send it from my personal ID. Please advise.

Krishnakp

Nov 26, 2019
Hi,

Is it mandatory to send emails to OINP from the mail IDs that we created at the time of filing the application ? Can we send mails from my personal email IDs as well.
I would like to get updates from OINP on my application. But my agent is very hesitant to send emails asking for updates. So I would like to send it from my personal ID. Please advise.
It's advisable you send it from your registered email id

pritesh27

May 24, 2019
I submitted profile on Sept 10.
DIP on November 13
No approval yet... Seems like lot of Sept 10 folks got approval in last 2 days..
Anybody with me??

Krishnakp

Nov 26, 2019
Folks..IRCC just conducted a draw a few moments ago..anyone received the ITA who got the nomination between Nov 28 and yesterday???

Alokagarwal80_1980

Nov 1, 2019
December 9, 2019
Important notice
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reached its 2019 nomination allocation, a total of 6,650 nominations for successful applicants across all streams.

Eligible applications under the OINP – In Demand Skills Stream will continue to be processed for the distinct nomination allocation granted under the federal government’s NOC C initiative for 2019.

The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled.

Please visit our web page for additional information on the OINP and the program updates page for updates on stream activities.