+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Hi All..my husband went through surgery for removal of gall bladder due to stones last year..we will be going for immigration health check up next week..can this affect our medicals..should we disclose this or not?

aayushij

Aug 29, 2019
Nomination- August 15
Submitted- Sept 07
Assessment- Sept 15
DIP- November 18
Nomination- Waiting

I just don't understand how long they would take, as I read most people with similar timeline have received nominations.

Reactions: J20190911

Alokagarwal80_1980

Nov 1, 2019
Nomination- August 15
Submitted- Sept 07
Assessment- Sept 15
DIP- November 18
Nomination- Waiting

I just don't understand how long they would take, as I read most people with similar timeline have received nominations.
Now this is really frustrating, as draw is most likely tomm and we will miss out on the ITA due to this delay. And if the quota finishes then we anyways have to wait for the next year.

monster_yoda

Dec 3, 2019
Hi All..my husband went through surgery for removal of gall bladder due to stones last year..we will be going for immigration health check up next week..can this affect our medicals..should we disclose this or not?
Affect should it not. Quite simple surgery supposed to be it is. Find it out during the medical check the doctors can if hide it you do. Awkward that might be.

pinak05

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Anyone with 4,5,6 submission date still waiting
Iam, and the wait has been excruciating. Moreover I was hoping for an ITA in today's draw, but now as things are I don't think it will happen. Also I have doubt that after today's draw there might not be any more draw this year (as the next date of draw happens to be 25th).