+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

KatochSahab

Oct 21, 2019
Hello All,

i got the ontario nomination and the additional 600 points just waiting for the next ITA.Can someone please tell me the processing time it will take now?
would you mind sharing your timeline?
And also can you tell, if we get notified when OINP gives additional points in CRS score.

KatochSahab

Oct 21, 2019
I've submitted my application on Aug 24th and for my application processing time is 30-60 days. Still I haven't received any communication from OINP and my application is in dip since Sept 9th. Has anyone experienced processing exceeding the timelines? What should I do if it goes beyond 60 days?
Submitted on 29 August. Still in DiP

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hello, i don't remember the exact timelines but,

NOI: 12th July
Submitted: 21st August
Been in DIP since over a month.
Noc 2173
Anyone else in the same boat?

Beppy

Aug 17, 2019
I am in the submitted stage since the 11th of September, so it has been 47 calendar days now. I have tried to call them a few times, but it's either busy or they hang the phone, no-one puts me in line....
I submitted my application on 12th Sept, it still shows submitted state

Reactions: arfin07

Captain789

May 27, 2018
I submitted my application on 12th Sept, it still shows submitted state
I know, but I have submitted mine early in the morning of the 11th (Far East), was 10th on the local schedule. There are many others with this date, so just wait for your turn! My case didn't move at all until Yesterday. Perhaps, if your papers are 100% okay, yours will go to the next stage faster, I don't know..

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hello All,

i got the ontario nomination and the additional 600 points just waiting for the next ITA.Can someone please tell me the processing time it will take now?
According to the recent trends, it takes approximately 6 months after you submit all your documents for the processing.

w1t4g

Aug 17, 2019
Submitted on 29 August. Still in DiP
So according to their website they received 6,650 nominations quota for this year and till October 10th they have nominated 6,033 candidates. So if there is no quota left for this year then we won't get nomination? How does that work anyone knows?

Rashigaur

Aug 24, 2017
According to the recent trends, it takes approximately 6 months after you submit all your documents for the processing.
Thanks for the reply but does it take 6 months even if OINP processing has been done under human capital priority stream

Sep 5, 2019
So according to their website they received 6,650 nominations quota for this year and till October 10th they have nominated 6,033 candidates. So if there is no quota left for this year then we won't get nomination? How does that work anyone knows?
The way it works is, if Ontario exhausts their quota, they cannot nominate you for the particular year, but already submitted application will be processed and nominations will be issued in the next calendar year when they get their quota for that year. There are also chances that Ontario might get few hundred nominations extra if they exhaust it before the year end, last year they got 100 or so extra nomination quota after their initial quota was exhausted

Reactions: Yemjim and w1t4g

mikelfab

Oct 17, 2019