+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

arfin07

Oct 17, 2019
Hi everyone. I am new here. Thanks for updating this thread and sharing your experiences here. This is very helpful as only we can understand each other's anxiety. I submitted my application on 15th Sep'19 and till now - after 30 days of submission - the status has not changed from "submitted". Reading your comments here gives me hope that this is not just happening with me only.

I would like to know if we will get an email notification when there is an update of our application status in OINP?
Will we get an email notification if OINP needs any clarification on our application?

Your feedback will be highly appreciated as I don't like the frustration of checking my OINP account regularly. Thanks!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi everyone. I am new here. Thanks for updating this thread and sharing your experiences here. This is very helpful as only we can understand each other's anxiety. I submitted my application on 15th Sep'19 and till now - after 30 days of submission - the status has not changed from "submitted". Reading your comments here gives me hope that this is not just happening with me only.

I would like to know if we will get an email notification when there is an update of our application status in OINP?
Will we get an email notification if OINP needs any clarification on our application?

Your feedback will be highly appreciated as I don't like the frustration of checking my OINP account regularly. Thanks!
I got an e-mail when my status changed to assessment (it took 28 days), but not when changed to DIP. Regarding the clarification, I don´t know, as they didn´t ask for anything to me. I am still in DIP now.

Keerthi83

Jul 19, 2019
Hi
Anyone have idea oinp will open for noc2171or not becoz I have work experience nd have 451 points my work permit expires in Feb end 2020.its a crucial time for me

jobin_@123

Aug 10, 2019
Hi
Anyone have idea oinp will open for noc2171or not becoz I have work experience nd have 451 points my work permit expires in Feb end 2020.its a crucial time for me
looks like their quota is almost full for this year, you might try for other provinces nomination or federal one since your score is good

jobin_@123

Aug 10, 2019
Hey guys,

My OINP application has been outstanding for so long that I just wanted to see what you guys think. Following is my timeline.

NOC: 1111
NOI Received: May 31, 2019
Application Submitted: July 12, 2019
Assessment: July 20, 2019 (approximately)
Decision in Progress: August 9, 2019 (approximately)
Approval: Awaiting

I called OINP last week and the representative looked up my file number and told me that the result would come out at any time as they do not need any further documents from me. I am still patiently waiting for the result but I am frustrated since I see people who applied later started getting their nominations.

Any thoughts or comments..?

Have u got an update? Which category are u applying for?

Captain789

May 27, 2018

Hello, I am "submitted" since the 11th of Sept. I expect things to change after the election

Last edited:

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hey All!

It's been a month since I submitted my application. Received NOI on August 15th. According to my consultant there's been no change. Is that normal or usual?

Can anyone screenshot what the status looks like? Do they update you when they recieve the docs?

Thanks
I am in the submitted stage since the 11th of September, so it has been 47 calendar days now. I have tried to call them a few times, but it's either busy or they hang the phone, no-one puts me in line....

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hi guys, well here are some news.

Submitted on the 11th of September.
21th of October - problem with WES authorization (they have changed both the IMM and the date number when I have shared it with the OINP!!!!). But at least I have received notification from the OINP!!! :)

My file is in work, so now the rest of us should receive more updates...

w1t4g

Aug 17, 2019
I've submitted my application on Aug 24th and for my application processing time is 30-60 days. Still I haven't received any communication from OINP and my application is in dip since Sept 9th. Has anyone experienced processing exceeding the timelines? What should I do if it goes beyond 60 days?

Rashigaur

Aug 24, 2017
Hello All,

i got the ontario nomination and the additional 600 points just waiting for the next ITA.Can someone please tell me the processing time it will take now?