31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Last edited:

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hey All!

It's been a month since I submitted my application. Received NOI on August 15th. According to my consultant there's been no change. Is that normal or usual?

Can anyone screenshot what the status looks like? Do they update you when they recieve the docs?

Thanks

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Hi everybody,

Before I go ahead and call CIC, I'm hoping somebody on here may be able to assist me with my situation. I have two active permanent residency applications on my account: one from my OINP application and the other from my Express Entry CEC application. (I submitted my residency application via OINP BEFORE I received an ITA under Express Entry.)

So the issue now is: my OINP residency application has reached the point where it requires me to get a medical exam. I personally was not expecting the request to arrive so soon because I only submitted my application in May of 2019 and it's only October 2019 - most forums have said that they only received their medical requests a year after receiving their AOR.

I have already done my medical exam before I submitted my permanent residency application under Express Entry and it has already been processed and marked as passed.

Is there a way that I can let CIC know that my medical exam results (eMedical) have already been submitted under another category (to my other application)? Or should I send a copy of my medical results to them by e-mail?

Thanks in advance!

LouiseV36

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi there.

I have just received my nomination.

NOI received - 15 Aug
Submitted - 19 Aug
Assessment - 27 Aug
DIP - 13 Sept
Nomination - 16 October.

Reactions: Franiki8

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
My OINP timeline

NOI : July 12th 2019
App. Submitted : Aug 19th 2019
Assessment : Aug 29th 2019
DIP : Sept 10th 2019
Nomination : Oct 16th 2019

Bulldog90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I might know the answer to the 3rd question..
When you create EE profile with 2 6-months experience, your profile will appear as ineligible. So I believe you will need 1 year experience under the same employer in order to enter the pool.
pls correct me if I'm wrong.
You're wrong! you can combine 2 6months experience from 2 different employer.

prisri

Sep 23, 2019
All, I have submitted my application on Ontario portal and understand that we need to send the ECA document to them. Do we get an email asking for that or can I already go ahead and request for a copy to be send to them?

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Hi all,
My NOC code - 0114
Following is my status of OINP application:
Received NOI - 15th Aug
Submitted - 5th Sep
Assessment - 26th Sep
The status is still showing as 'assessment' as on today (17th Oct), so many days have passed, can someone tell me if I just need to wait or do something? Does it take so many days for status to change from 'Assessment' to 'DIP'?

shotfyl

Aug 29, 2019
Hi all,
My NOC code - 0114
Received NOI - 15th Aug
Submitted - 5th Sep
Assessment - 26th Sep
The status is still showing as 'assessment' as on today (17th Oct), so many days have passed, can someone tell me if I just need to wait or do something? Does it take so many days for status to change from 'Assessment' to 'DIP'?
Hi @Bikram0088, we're almost the same. I submitted 5th Sept and went to assessment stage 25th Sept.. Looks like they are processing Aug submissions first.

Mark Khanna

Sep 24, 2019
Quick question
My wife has worked in both HR and Marketing, OINP NOC 0124 is an in-demand job as per the current list, however she prefers to work in the HR function which is not on the IDJ list. Can we apply with 0124 but land and apply for jobs under HR 0112? Do employers ask for PR NOC qualification codes while applying for jobs in Toronto?

Also with a CRS of 439, what are the chances of getting a NOI this year? EE cut-offs are too high for us to be considered and we have almost maxed out our IELTS scores.

Burnafrique

Sep 3, 2019
Hi everyone, has anyone tried applying for OINP without receiving an NOI. My NOC 2174, CRS: 450, CLB 9. I haven't received an NOI, so I am curious, has anyone tried applying without NOI? Thanks.
I don't think its possible. They have to select you from the pool themselves. you can't apply, they have to Nominate you

Burnafrique

Sep 3, 2019
NOI - 1st Aug 2019 (OINP tech draw)
Submitted - 29th Aug 2019
Assessment - 13th Sept
DIP - waiting
Applied under HCP, NOC 2174 & my CRS is 435

When can I expect my status to change from assessment to DIP ?
These days there is no fixed time. Some people experience the change in a week, others 2 and some even 3. Just try and be patient. It'll all work out

Jul 24, 2019
Hi all,
My NOC code - 0114
Received NOI - 15th Aug
Submitted - 5th Sep
Assessment - 26th Sep
I submitted on Sep 4, moved to assessment on Sep 27 and now awaiting DIP like you. So that makes two of us, there may be more.