+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello all, any suggestion is appreciated.
Disclaimer: Follow my advice at your own risk

I'd say tell them.. Its about how much you value this opportunity.. At 438, you may get direct ITA at year end but its not sure.. 600 points would be a great asset to your profile..

Regarding furnishing your documents for current employer.. you could explain in Letter of explanation that asking current employer for letter can put your job at risk.. If OINP stil asks for the documents.. we'll see :)

Reactions: JagritiD

JagritiD

May 27, 2018
Disclaimer: Follow my advice at your own risk

I'd say tell them.. Its about how much you value this opportunity.. At 438, you may get direct ITA at year end but its not sure.. 600 points would be a great asset to your profile..

Regarding furnishing your documents for current employer.. you could explain in Letter of explanation that asking current employer for letter can put your job at risk.. If OINP stil asks for the documents.. we'll see :)
Thank you for replying. I have not added in work history, but it is in my resume which is mandatory for OIPNP. Will add LOE in other documents section stating its different NOC. I do have added current work history in my EE profile though.

My query now is - Do I need to send a copy of ECA to Ontario and pay an additional 37 dollars.
How stupid is that? National Govt already got a copy, I have sent mine to Ontario; still, they want their personal copy. What's the use of my copy then, if it's not accepted by Ontario ...duhhh

I read it here - https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream under education section

LouiseV36

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Thank you for replying. I have not added in work history, but it is in my resume which is mandatory for OIPNP. Will add LOE in other documents section stating its different NOC. I do have added current work history in my EE profile though.

My query now is - Do I need to send a copy of ECA to Ontario and pay an additional 37 dollars.
How stupid is that? National Govt already got a copy, I have sent mine to Ontario; still, they want their personal copy. What's the use of my copy then, if it's not accepted by Ontario ...duhhh

I read it here - https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream under education section
Hi there.

Yes you still need to have WES send the ECA to them. And they charge 37 dollars to do it.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019

As far as i remember sending a copy is cheaper.. well one has to send it.. otherwise they raise adr

Reactions: JagritiD

MVK2019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

Please clarify below queries.

1.Do we need to upload work experience docs and ECA docs for secondary applicant during our oinp application?

2. Do we need to authorize ECA for secondary applicant during our oinp application?

FYI I am claiming points for CRS score for spouse education and work experience.
I'm answering my question for the benefit for others.

I got below confirmation from Ontario immigration helpdesk over call

They don't need the secondary applicant work history or ECA docs and also no need of ECA authorization for secondary applicant also. You can save your 37CAD.

LouiseV36

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
I received notice today my file has moved to assessment.

My timeline so far

NOI Received
: 15 August 2019
NOC Code: 0114
OINP Stream: HCP
CRS: 440
OINP Application Submitted: 19 August 2019
Assessment Date: 27 August 2019

Reactions: saurabh060