+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk

I am neither a senior nor an expert.

Quota is for Nominations not NOI. Not all NOI convert to nominations.

OINP has issued 8239 this year. So, the quota thing is not very important.

They issued 1496 in CRS range 439-448 on January 14 but EE draw cut off on 30 Jan was 438. I think its safe to assume 1400 out of 1496 didn't opt for OINP.

Similarly, they issued NOIs to 1072 profiles on May 31 in CRS range 439-469 out of which 300 didn't opt for OINP.
1623 on July 12 in CRS range 439-459 out of which all opted for OINP.
1773 on August 1 in CRS range 435-458 out of which all opted for OINP.
997 on August 15 in CRS range 439-465 out of which 300 wouldn't opt for OINP.

Excluding STS and French guys, 4961 profiles must have applied for OINP.

Including STS and French guys, that number must somewhere be around 6000.

How many would be nominated? I don't know..

With above, I think there'd be at least one more draw :)

Stay positive! keep your hopes high! Ontario is not the only province.. And the score will fall towards end of the year..

PS: you're at 458.. you'll get ITA in Sept unless something major changes or impacts EE.. m here since January man.. relax.. you'll get there very soon :)
Yo @imusi !

r u worried now? :D

Congratulations! Its September for you in August!

Reactions: imusi

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
hey guys
I got an email from OINP today as they found my appication incomplete. By mistake, I din' t add blank pages of my passport. They have given me 14 days deadline. ItIis clearly mentioned that Attachments by emails will not be accepted. Documents submitted by e- filling portal are acceptable only. The problem is that after logging in I didn' t see any upload option now. I am really stressed. Need help!! Is there any way we can submit it through e-filing portal?
I got this mail from OINP
August 20, 2019
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Incomplete Application
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
under the Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream, which was received on
August 14, 2019.
Please note that the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the
“Act”) has determined that your application is incomplete, specifically:
- Passport:
You did not provide a copy of your entire valid passport. The copy of your passport must
include all pages including your personal details page, all blank pages, temporary
resident visas, entry stamps, and/or any other immigration stamps.
You have 14 calendar days from the date of this letter to submit the required
information and/or documentation to the OINP.
If the program does not receive the required information/documentation within 14
calendar days, your application will be deemed incomplete and your payment will be
refunded.
How to respond/submit documents: You must submit your response along with
any requested information and/or documentation through the OINP e-Filing
Portal. If you have an authorized representative, your authorized representative
must use their representative account to make the submission on your behalf.
Please log into the OINP e-Filing Portal for further details and instructions on how
to submit the required information and/or documentation. The OINP e-Filing
Portal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Submissions by email, fax, courier, mail or walk-in will not be accepted.
Please ensure you remove/black out any credit card number(s) and/or social
insurance numbers on all documents.
Note: If any of your supporting documents are not in English or French, you must
provide a copy of the document and a complete, certified or notarized translation of the
document. If you are applying from within Ontario, the translations must be completed
by a certified translator accredited by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of
Ontario (ATIO).
If there are any changes to your personal information since application submission,
please submit a Change of Personal Information Form.
Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade
Kindly remove your file number and name from your comment

Last edited:

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
hey guys
I got an email from OINP today as they found my appication incomplete. By mistake, I din' t add blank pages of my passport. They have given me 14 days deadline. ItIis clearly mentioned that Attachments by emails will not be accepted. Documents submitted by e- filling portal are acceptable only. The problem is that after logging in I didn' t see any upload option now. I am really stressed. Need help!! Is there any way we can submit it through e-filing portal?
August 20, 2019
Pawandeep Kaur
XHSW-1964392
Dear Pawandeep Kaur,
August 14, 2019.
Please note that the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the
- Passport:
You did not provide a copy of your entire valid passport. The copy of your passport must
include all pages including your personal details page, all blank pages, temporary
If the program does not receive the required information/documentation within 14
calendar days, your application will be deemed incomplete and your payment will be
refunded.
Portal. If you have an authorized representative, your authorized representative
Please log into the OINP e-Filing Portal for further details and instructions on how
Note: If any of your supporting documents are not in English or French, you must
provide a copy of the document and a complete, certified or notarized translation of the
document. If you are applying from within Ontario, the translations must be completed
by a certified translator accredited by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of
Ontario (ATIO).
If there are any changes to your personal information since application submission,
Don't worry, it's just a technical glitch. Same happened with me.

Solution:
You need to email them regarding this technical issue and they will resolve it within 3-4 days. In your email state your application number. Below is the email address: ontarionominee@ontario.ca

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
hey guys
August 20, 2019
Pawandeep Kaur
XHSW-1964392
Dear Pawandeep Kaur,
August 14, 2019.
- Passport:
refunded.
Ontario (ATIO).

Please join the below group in my signature, post your queries there.

saurabh060

May 7, 2019
Hi there.

My timeline so far

NOI Received
: 1 August 2019
NOC Code: 2173
OINP Stream: HCP
CRS: 438
OINP Application Submitted: 20 August 2019

Zinnie

Aug 20, 2019
Hi I got my NOI on August 14. I have a couple of questions to ask.
1) I want to add one of the jobs i did but i did not add it in my initial EE profile. I want to update my profile now to reflect that job in the same NOC. Does it matter?
2) What is the probability that after paying the $1500 fees that one will be given the nomination certificate?

CheemaPawan

Jul 13, 2019

Solution:
You need to email them regarding this technical issue and they will resolve it within 3-4 days. In your email state your application number. Below is the email address: ontarionominee@ontario.ca
Thank you for your response. Is there any way to submit passport through e- filing portal?
As far as I know, no changes (except personal information) can be made after submission of application.
Should I attach new passport pdf along with the e-mail?

pandian08

Dec 17, 2018
Thank you for your response. Is there any way to submit passport through e- filing portal?
As far as I know, no changes (except personal information) can be made after submission of application.
Should I attach new passport pdf along with the e-mail?
You cannot submit the additional documents through email. Once you login to your OINP account, there will be a page which has your case number, status and other information. Just to the left of your case number there will be warning or "!" symbol. Click that, it will take you to the page where you can upload all your supporting documents and submit. The status will now change back to submitted and the warning symbol will change to a "blue file" icon. Please try and let me know if this works.Thanks!

Reactions: PANVISA

CheemaPawan

Jul 13, 2019

Solution:
You cannot submit the additional documents through email. Once you login to your OINP account, there will be a page which has your case number, status and other information. Just to the left of your case number there will be warning or "!" symbol. Click that, it will take you to the page where you can upload all your supporting documents and submit. The status will now change back to submitted and the warning symbol will change to a "blue file" icon. Please try and let me know if this works.Thanks!
I think there is a technical problem because there is no Red icon beside my file number. Infact, status is still submitted. I am really stressed now that how to submit them the document.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I think there is a technical problem because there is no Red icon beside my file number. Infact, status is still submitted. I am really stressed now that how to submit them the document.
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk.

Don't stress.. this is nothing that cannot be solved.

The technical glitch could be that the red icon is not visible to you. Could you try and let us know if you are able to see the red icon when browsing OINP site from Chrome's private mode, another browser, or if non available another PC? Tablet or Mobile browsers may not work. Try PCs only.