+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
They consider 1 year from the date of draw. For example, if the draw happens today, they’ll consider applications from July 11, 2019 to July 11, 2018.

No need to recreate your profile. Keep it as it is.
I thought profiles expire after 1 year since creation.

Could you share source of this information?

Also, following is an excerpt from page - https://www.ontario.ca/page/2017-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates
"Prospective applicants to the HCP Stream are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search in the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new Express Entry profile, you must delete your old profile."

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I thought profiles expire after 1 year since creation.

Could you share source of this information?

Also, following is an excerpt from page - https://www.ontario.ca/page/2017-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates
"Prospective applicants to the HCP Stream are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search in the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new Express Entry profile, you must delete your old profile."
Please check the official link below and refer to the HCP table given:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Its a tough choice between "crying when I don't recreate my profile and it is not picked by OINP" or losing 5 points in December and "crying when the cut off drops to 441 in December and I don't get an ITA due to tie breaker"
While you wait for OINP, is there any way you could add a few points?

dappy9

Aug 17, 2018
Not sure about WES since mine is from IQAS. Please refer to the website for more details.

As far as I know, you "tick" the box while filling out the ECA application form and agree to terms and conditions that authorities can access to the ECA report. So, please refer to your WES form you submitted and see what did you fill.
I also used service of IQAS instead of Wes. Do IQAS have same procedure for linking ECA done by them with OINP authorities like WES

CanadaAspirant123

Feb 21, 2019
Finally I got the nomination, Thanks God, thank you guys for your help, your assitance and for everything.

My Current Timeline updated

NOI Received: May 22, 2019
Application Submitted: May 30, 2019
Assessment: June 06 , 2019
Decision in Progress: June 13, 2019
Approval: July 07, 2019
NOC 0711 - CRS 372 before, and now it's changed to 972 just after accepting the nomination in EE profile

Wish you good luck
Hi,
Could you please help with following queries -
1) Do we need to create any separate profile for OINP ? I already have EE profile with 447 points right now.
2) Where we can check next target date of OINP ?

Thanks in advance !!