+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

pachuxy

Jan 4, 2020
In Express Entry profile, they asked: Which Provinces or Territories would you consider living in?

If I select Ontario and one or two more provinces, would I still be able to receive NOI from Ontario?

Has anyone here received NOI from Ontario whilst having multiple provinces selected as the province they consider living in?

Last edited:

monster_yoda

Dec 3, 2019
In Express Entry profile, they asked: Which Provinces or Territories would you consider living in?

If I select Ontario and one or two more provinces, would I still be able to receive NOI from Ontario?

Do Ontario issue NOI to those that selected only Ontario?

Has anyone here received NOI from Ontario whilst having multiple provinces selected as the province they consider living in?

Yes.

J20190911

Oct 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
27-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Hi there,
What are your stats?
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
NOC Code: 6341
OINP Profile Created:
Aug 29/2019
OINP Submitted: Sep 11/2019
OINP Assessment: Dec 3/ 2019
OINP DIP: Jan 3/2020

This is my timeline. I'm still waiting....

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
NOC Code: 6341
OINP Profile Created:
Aug 29/2019
OINP Submitted: Sep 11/2019
OINP Assessment: Dec 3/ 2019
OINP DIP: Jan 3/2020

This is my timeline. I'm still waiting....
Dont you worry buddy you are not alone we need lil more time.Mine is already 4 months since we applied OINP Employer-Foreign Worker NOC 7242.I don't really get it why it is taking so long to process an inland applicant with fulltime job,a fresh LMIA and a tax payer.

ankit_ec

Jan 2, 2018
Hi,
Asking on behalf of friend :
1) Please advise when will get enrollment number and PIN email after registering to One Key for ONIP filing. Its more than 48 hr and haven't got any email.
Have anyone else faced this issue and what is the resolution. As due to that ONIP profile can't be created.

Vagahardoss

Jan 15, 2020
Hi,
1) Please advise when will get enrollment number and PIN email after registering to One Key for ONIP filing. Its more than 48 hr and haven't got any email.
Have anyone else faced this issue and what is the resolution. As due to that ONIP profile can't be created.
Have you eventually checked in you spam email?

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Hi,

f you are experiencing technical issues with applying online, send us an email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca and include:

• your file number
  • description of the problem
  • screenshot (if applicable)
  • your full name and contact information

Reactions: Vagahardoss