+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

dbpatel3293

Mar 5, 2018
Hey guys

I submitted my file under International student with job offer. I showed my position as Assistant manager with $16.00/ hr wage . I received letter from OINP asking that requires wage for that position was 16.25. they gave me 30 to submit paystuff with required wage.

So my question is will there be any problem if i increase my wage now and submit pay stuff in 30 day. my concern is that i increas way from $14 to $16 this january. Is it okay to raise wage again in 3 month

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys,
I got my NOI on February 9th and it expires around March 26th. Meanwhile I will have two new additions to the family through birth of children around mid of this month, I will not have any of the documents for them by the time my NOI runs out. I was wondering if it makes sense to submit application before and make changes later or just increase family members now without their passports as it will be a few months before I get them

rgadde

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Hello Andy,

Could you please add me to the Whatsapp group? 919989282225

rgadde

Feb 23, 2018
I have CRS of 407 with NOC in 2171, any chances to get nomination from Ontario in near future? I'm trying to improve my score as well

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys,
I got my NOI on February 9th and it expires around March 26th. Meanwhile I will have two new additions to the family through birth of children around mid of this month, I will not have any of the documents for them by the time my NOI runs out. I was wondering if it makes sense to submit application before and make changes later or just increase family members now without their passports as it will be a few months before I get them
First of all Congratulations!!!! See if there is any place to put in a note in or contact Ontario that you have recently had babies. I am sure OINP will give you additional time to submit docs. But not informing OINP now, when the child has already born may be considered as a misrepresentation.

T Singh

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone,
I got NOI from Ontario on 5th Feb, and submitted by application with all documents on 1st March.
Can anyone please help me me by providing an estimate of how soon can I get Nomination from Ontario in my EE profile?

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hello everyone,
I got NOI from Ontario on 5th Feb, and submitted by application with all documents on 1st March.
Can anyone please help me me by providing an estimate of how soon can I get Nomination from Ontario in my EE profile?
From Ontario website: the average processing time is 30-60 days.

Mit@123

Nov 3, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon sometimes in 2018 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave request to be added (dont share your number).

I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Hi Guys,

Good luck to everyone!

Tasu

Jan 19, 2018
Hello everyone,
What was ur score

heyCanada

Mar 18, 2018
Hi friends,
Hoping for valuable suggestions from all of you.

• I made an express entry profile with my work experience as 4 years 8 months around 20th Feb.
  • Out of this, in the initial 3 years 2 months, I was working as a Software Engineer. After this, i internally moved to business Development unit of my company. This job profile falls in a different NOC.
  • When I created my profile, i mentioned the start date of my experience as July 2013 and chose the NOC as the one in which I currently work in (1 years and 6 months experience).
  • I was not aware that I have to mention each of the job position that I held.
  • I received an NOI from Ontario on 27th Feb.
Now the dilemma is, which of the below option i shall go with?

1. Shall I proceed with OINP and continue with the current profile that I have in EE profile. (I will get a reference letter from the company stating the hours, regular employment and current positions and responsibilities. I will not mention the previous experience).
  2. Shall I get the reference letter with all the job positions and apply with previous NOC (2173), and explain in LOE that I could not mention this earlier.(Can this be a reason for rejection of my application?)
  3. Shall I leave all this, withdraw my existing profile, and create a fresh EE profile with correct NOCs and mention my primary NOC as 2173? (This way I have my profile created as of today and I have to wait for OINP again. Is it possible that they intentionally do not give me NOI even if i am eligible?)
  4. Is there another way, like I shall proceed with my previous NOC and apply for OINP. Although I have my NOC as with the latter experience (6221, 1 year 6 months) in EE profile.

Are we seeing the cutoff going down to 438.

CRS score 438.

Mar 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

Good luck to everyone!
Please add me on then whatsapp group. 7909496156