+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hello,
I got a NOI in my EE profile and I currently gathering the required documentation to apply, but I need some guidance from you guys.

1) My father is going to transfer me the settlement funds I need to go to Ontario, the documentation says if they see a large deposit to comply with the requirement I need extra documentation to show where the settlement funds came from, do you guys have an idea of the documentation I need to provide and where can I get it from?

2) I need to notarize all the translated documents but the official language in my country is Spanish so I don't know if that would work? do you guys know? would an affidavit be enough?

I have most of the documents and I am planning on submitting my application next week, I am just missing those two pieces.

Note: My CRS score is 435, 29 yo and I am from the IT sector in case you guys were wondering :).
When did you receive NOI and ur noc please?

kanwarsingh1

Mar 12, 2018
Dear Concern,

I made my express entry profile and uploaded on 6 January 2018 ,My Score is 439,My Profile number is E000xxxxx .On 26 January I received Letter of Interest from ONTARIO PROVINCE ,I was excited and on 9 March I uploaded all my documents along with 1500 dollar fee for Ontario PNP Programme after submitting my profile with Ontario HR priority steam, I was checking my profile on CIC express entry and in end when i again save and exit the page than it was showing transmitted and view form only.Now my profile is not showing my marks detail and new message is coming with profile ineligible ,their is no change in my status but why it was showing no Marks ,old profile messages with new message profile ineligible only.

Kindly help what to do ,is all my information will start showing or some other thing i need to do ? should i create new profile ? than my profile number will change and i already submitted fee and documents uploading detail for Ontario PNP just one day back what will happened to it ? kindly help I am worried and don't know what to do ??

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Dear Concern,

I made my express entry profile and uploaded on 6 January 2018 ,My Score is 439,My Profile number is E000xxxxx .On 26 January I received Letter of Interest from ONTARIO PROVINCE ,I was excited and on 9 March I uploaded all my documents along with 1500 dollar fee for Ontario PNP Programme after submitting my profile with Ontario HR priority steam, I was checking my profile on CIC express entry and in end when i again save and exit the page than it was showing transmitted and view form only.Now my profile is not showing my marks detail and new message is coming with profile ineligible ,their is no change in my status but why it was showing no Marks ,old profile messages with new message profile ineligible only.

Kindly help what to do ,is all my information will start showing or some other thing i need to do ? should i create new profile ? than my profile number will change and i already submitted fee and documents uploading detail for Ontario PNP just one day back what will happened to it ? kindly help I am worried and don't know what to do ??
does it say why its ineligible. i think you can request OINP to link it with the new profile you create.

kanwarsingh1

Mar 12, 2018
I already wrote mail to OINP in this regard but don't know how much time it will take for their answer,how could i link my profile with new one ?as it will might effect the previous LOI and fee i depoisted with OINP.

maximoadlv

Nov 12, 2014
Hello,
I got a NOI in my EE profile and I currently gathering the required documentation to apply, but I need some guidance from you guys.

1) My father is going to transfer me the settlement funds I need to go to Ontario, the documentation says if they see a large deposit to comply with the requirement I need extra documentation to show where the settlement funds came from, do you guys have an idea of the documentation I need to provide and where can I get it from?

2) I need to notarize all the translated documents but the official language in my country is Spanish so I don't know if that would work? do you guys know? would an affidavit be enough?

I have most of the documents and I am planning on submitting my application next week, I am just missing those two pieces.

Note: My CRS score is 435, 29 yo and I am from the IT sector in case you guys were wondering :).
any answer to my question?

DreamBig18

Feb 22, 2018
Hello,

When did you create your EE profile?

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Must I provided reference letters from past work places. I have over 4 years in my current place of work and intend to use that only.

How should I handle previous work experience when filling the application form since I don't want to claim point with them and cannot get reference letters.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Answered :)

Hello,

Yes, it is advisable to furnish notarised gift deed to substantiate the surge in the transactions.

It doesn't matter if the notary stamp has official language in it (if that's what you are asking), what matters is that the translation has to be done by the certified translator. I hope you covered that ground already.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Must I provided reference letters from past work places. I have over 4 years in my current place of work and intend to use that only.

How should I handle previous work experience when filling the application form since I don't want to claim point with them and cannot get reference letters.
Before making any conclusions try to use CRS calculator to check the changes in the CRS and FSW eligibilty score.
If denoting the 4 years of your experience is fetching you enough points in CRS and FSW then you are encouraged to submit the documents for 4 years and mention others in personal history section post-ITA.

cheers :)

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Before making any conclusions try to use CRS calculator to check the changes in the CRS and FSW eligibilty score.
If denoting the 4 years of your experience is fetching you enough points in CRS and FSW then you are encouraged to submit the documents for 4 years and mention others in personal history section post-ITA.

cheers :)
Thanks. Yes 4 years gives me enough points.

Reactions: sundar17feb99