+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

SKTUN2018

Jan 5, 2018
I submitted my application in the middle of January 2018 and it still shows Submitted. Please anybody else submitted his application in 2018 and isn't being assessed yet?
Hi, i submitted on 26/12 and still submitted. i think they are still clearing nov applications.
it tkaes approx 3 calendar months for nom :-(

Jaskamal86

Jan 19, 2018
Cyprus
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5
Finally got my nomination. A great thanks to this forum for providing useful information and guidance. 600 points added to CRS Score. Waiting for ITA now :)

Timeline :-
Stream - HCP
Submitted 11 Nov 2017
Assessment 8 Dec 2017
ADR 15 Jan 2018
DIP 16 Jan 2018
Nomination 7 Feb 2018

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Finally got my nomination. A great thanks to this forum for providing useful information and guidance. 600 points added to CRS Score. Waiting for ITA now :)

Timeline :-
Stream - HCP
Submitted 11 Nov 2017
Assessment 8 Dec 2017
ADR 15 Jan 2018
DIP 16 Jan 2018
Nomination 7 Feb 2018
What did they ask in ADR

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi wandering Mind, can u advise me if the Nomination Certificate is a mandatory requirement for submitting the docs post ITA? I have all the remaining docs except this one...Im not sure when i will receive it by post or if I will even receive it...its already more than 2 weeks since Ive accepted my nomination.
Hi, in the post ITA application process they don't specifically ask for the nomination certificate. But some of us have been proactive and included it anyway.

Some people get additional document request (for birth or marriage certificate) post AoR but I have not heard about anyone who was asked to provide nomination certificate.

Someone I know submitted his application without the nomination certificate and when he received it in the post, he raised a CSE and uploaded it.

I'd advise that if all your mandatory documents are ready, you can go ahead with your application without the nomination certificate.

Good luck.

Reactions: sundar17feb99

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
was it sent by courier?if yes, which company? i'm also going to wait till i receive it, but Ontario ppl arent giving any confirmation by email as to whether they have sent it or not...atleast i can track it that ways...but so far i have zero information...and thts making me anxious.
I received mine in 2 weeks through regular post - some people have reported that they got it after a month.

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
Hi, in the post ITA application process they don't specifically ask for the nomination certificate. But some of us have been proactive and included it anyway.

Some people get additional document request (for birth or marriage certificate) post AoR but I have not heard about anyone who was asked to provide nomination certificate.

Someone I know submitted his application without the nomination certificate and when he received it in the post, he raised a CSE and uploaded it.

I'd advise that if all your mandatory documents are ready, you can go ahead with your application without the nomination certificate.

Good luck.
hey..thanks for your response, I anyways got a reply from Ontario with the tracking number of the courier...so I'm expecting it any day now...I guess its best to submit all docs together rather than have a delay later with the ADR. Im also waiting for my Indian pcc, which seems would take another 2-3 weeks. My next question is...can we make payment by Visa debit card? or only credit card is acceptable?

jd13k

Jan 31, 2018
I received mine in 2 weeks through regular post - some people have reported that they got it after a month.
but they shipped mine only after 3 weeks ..thts a little surprising seeing that some people received it within 2 weeks. I was under the impression that they ship all certificates within a week of accepting their nomination.

knighthood15

Feb 9, 2018
Hey guys I got NOI on a profile I had withdrawn. When I withdrew my profile, I created a new one immidiately.

Then after 7 hours of withdrawing my profile, they sent me a NOI.

Can I request then to link the NOI to my active profile?

Why would they send a NOI to a withdrawn profile that too 7 hours after it was withdrawn?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
hey..thanks for your response, I anyways got a reply from Ontario with the tracking number of the courier...so I'm expecting it any day now...I guess its best to submit all docs together rather than have a delay later with the ADR. Im also waiting for my Indian pcc, which seems would take another 2-3 weeks. My next question is...can we make payment by Visa debit card? or only credit card is acceptable?
Since you're already waiting for a mandatory document like PCC it makes sense to apply only after you have everything in hand.

I used a credit card.

Good luck.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
but they shipped mine only after 3 weeks ..thts a little surprising seeing that some people received it within 2 weeks. I was under the impression that they ship all certificates within a week of accepting their nomination.
If there's one thing I've learned during my Canada immigration journey it's this - there's no fixed schedule or pattern for anything, and comparing our timelines with others is just stressful. Every application is processed differently and hence the timelines don't match necessarily.

So my humble suggestion is to not fret too much - you'll get everything you need from Ontario/CIC sooner or later.

All the best.