+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

swaranuppal

Jan 23, 2018
Hi Sundar,

Thanks for the reply!

So my PF account statement should be OK, also it contains details transaction from my joining in the company, till date.
I had submitted PF statement for this year before to ONIP. However it was not certified. After that I received ADR on it.

I was just worried on the acceptance. If PF account statement is OK, its more than enough because fund in it already covers my minimum requirement.

Certified account statement in place of confirmation letter, is acceptable right?

BR
Anand
Two consultants in Delhi mentioned during discussion that only 25% of PF is accounted for Settlement funds. Not sure how true that is unless someone can bring clarity from experience.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi Sundar,

Thanks for the reply!

So my PF account statement should be OK, also it contains details transaction from my joining in the company, till date.
I had submitted PF statement for this year before to ONIP. However it was not certified. After that I received ADR on it.

I was just worried on the acceptance. If PF account statement is OK, its more than enough because fund in it already covers my minimum requirement.

Certified account statement in place of confirmation letter, is acceptable right?

BR
Anand
Two consultants in Delhi mentioned during discussion that only 25% of PF is accounted for Settlement funds. Not sure how true that is unless someone can bring clarity from experience.
There isn't specifications which outlines said percentage of source can be used as POF.
EPF can be shown for your provident fund.
With respect to the account which you hold shares, you should get confirmation letter since it gives them solid statement that you would hold the said amount mentioned in your statement.

for more info on PF, read the threads from https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/procedure-to-get-pf-balance-certificate-and-a-c-statement-from-pf-office-india.412640/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/anyone-shown-epf-as-proof-of-fund-under-express-entry-system.284088/page-2

Reactions: anand4udel

riya21

Apr 12, 2016
Hey folks!
I submitted my Ontario PNP application on 14th November '17. that time my crs score was 384. I rewrote my IELTS test and my score increased to 436. I updated my EE profile. Should I notify Ontario of the same? If yes how to do that? (My PNP application status changed to assessment stage today). Your reply will be highly appreciated! Thanks :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hey folks!
I submitted my Ontario PNP application on 14th November '17. that time my crs score was 384. I rewrote my IELTS test and my score increased to 436. I updated my EE profile. Should I notify Ontario of the same? If yes how to do that? (My PNP application status changed to assessment stage today). Your reply will be highly appreciated! Thanks :)
Yes, change in information has to be intimated to OINP.

Upon receiving ITA through PNP, case officer will verify the details with your OINP profile to look for any anomalies. Under such circumstances, your profile will rise a teeny tiny red flag :)

Since your file stage moved to assessment, they won't refund even you decided to withdraw.
PNP will give you extra 600 points as you knew, so in my opinion this new IELTS doesn't have any impact on your profile.

If you are updating with your new score, it's mandatory to intimate. Else, leave it as it is . All the best :)

rlad

Jan 28, 2018
Hey Guys.
I have a quick question.
I submitted the OINP application, Currently on Assessment Stage since December 21st 2017.
Then when i was making changes to the EE profile, to update the "amount of funds bringing to Canada" I made an error an the EE profile became "Ineligible." (basically i put CAD 1,800 instead of 18,000),
Which has forced me to open a new EE profile.
Also my sibling migrated to Ontario, has a SIN number, and awaiting per PR (she has a acceptance of PR)
What should i do?

Has anyone faced the same problem?

drclshah

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/08/2011
AOR Received.
28/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
01/02/2012
Med's Done....
09/02/2012 SENT ON 13/02/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/02/2012 SENT ON 13/02/2012, DM ON 09/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
May be 09/03/2012 PP received on 14/03/2012
LANDED..........
APRIL 2012
Hi
I have applied OINP in June 2017. CRS : 404. IELTS: 5 band.

My work permit will expire in March 2018.

How much chance to receive a nomination by considering IELTS score?
If i will get nomination, will CIC refuse me because of IELTS score?

js9090

Dec 15, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the updates and quick responses. I received my nomination today.

OINP Invitation Received : 14 July
Applied On : 8 November
Nomination received: 29 January

Stream: Express Entry HCP

Hope express entry blog will help me to complete my Express Entry profile as well :)

Jaskamal86

Jan 19, 2018
Cyprus
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5
Hey Guys.
I have a quick question.
I submitted the OINP application, Currently on Assessment Stage since December 21st 2017.
Then when i was making changes to the EE profile, to update the "amount of funds bringing to Canada" I made an error an the EE profile became "Ineligible." (basically i put CAD 1,800 instead of 18,000),
Which has forced me to open a new EE profile.
Also my sibling migrated to Ontario, has a SIN number, and awaiting per PR (she has a acceptance of PR)
What should i do?

Has anyone faced the same problem?
Same problem I faced last week. I had updated my EE profile to change NOC code and profile was marked as ineligible. I mailed OINP team about this and they asked me to create a new profile. So just mail them about this issue and they will let you know the next step.

Reactions: rlad

mrchandu

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi Guys I received my oinp nomination today. before accepting it I just want to know if i can change the address to which ontario will send the hard copy.

My consultant updated the wrong address.

Francis0077

Jan 29, 2018
Hi iam new to this group. I submitted my oinp application on 12th november 2017. I had crs score of 368 . still its in submitted status. Whereas i saw some members submitted on 14 th november also got the status changed. Am i the one or is there anyone in the same sail. Please advice .
I applied on nov 9 still my status in submitted.. Lets hope for best.

titantango34

Oct 12, 2017
Hi Guys,
I've some quick questions and would appreciate if someone can shed some light on them.

I've CSR 435 and created profile in Oct 16 th 2017. I aint received the Ontario nomination or EE NOI. I heard people with new profile get attraction in Ontario nominations.
my doubts are-
1) If I create a new profile in EE system say today(29th Jan) , it will be tagged with today's date and if EE draw dip to 435, tie breaking rule will select the older profile.There is a chance i can miss that.

2) what are the chances to get Ontario nomination with new profile? is it worth creating or should i wait for EE to dip?

Reactions: canzak