+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
OINP Nominees please reply.
How much time does the certificate take to arrive.
Got my Nomination on 12th jan and still has not received it. Also how do I track it?

balvinder1990

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hello All,

I have a crs score of 405 is there any chance of getting NOI ,i am in the pool since last September 2017 but i got this score in November.Please suggest

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hello All,

I have a crs score of 405 is there any chance of getting NOI ,i am in the pool since last September 2017 but i got this score in November.Please suggest
Hello Balvinder,

I have similar case with score of 376, have asked you agent regarding withdrawing existing profile and creating new, as I have seen many candidate on this blog doing the same,also you Job code also matters.

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hello guys,

As per OINp new update regarding choosing their candidate as per profile submission, had it now confirm that creating new profile has become important. Any expert on this topic, kindly advise

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
For all those facing a delay in the nomination for those who have submitted their files around November 2017.....
I spoke with an ONIP official and I was told due to heavy volumes ....the possessing is taking time...and that we are requested to have patience for the same:)

balvinder1990

Star Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hello Balvinder,

I have similar case with score of 376, have asked you agent regarding withdrawing existing profile and creating new, as I have seen many candidate on this blog doing the same,also you Job code also matters.
My job code is 2147 ,has someone received NOI on crs 405

SNA321

Jul 21, 2017
For all those facing a delay in the nomination for those who have submitted their files around November 2017.....
I spoke with an ONIP official and I was told due to heavy volumes ....the possessing is taking time...and that we are requested to have patience for the same:)
Thank you for the update, applied on 05th Nov, application was still in submitted stage last I checked on Monday.. :)

Reactions: Lala1234
Jan 24, 2018
I applied for ontario nomination in November 2017 n waiting for application reviews plz add me in group my WhatsApp
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thanks for your advice. I sent the mail to OINP and they accepted new profile and updated it in my OINP file as well.
Glad your issue sorted out. Best of luck for the future :)

Goraya1984

Jan 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

Could someone clear my doubt.

I got NOI from Ontario in 23 June 2017, but i was unable to except NOI within six months approx(23 Dec 2017).
Can I get NOI again from Ontario in 2018 as my CRS score is above 400.

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello Team,

I need your advice on my case, specific to India.

I had submitted my nomination on Nov 15 2017. Recently I received ADR on my settlement fund.

ONIP is asking for a confirmation letter from my financial institution on the share holdings and how much can I liquidate it. Similarly on my PF Fund (India).

My company has a PF trust and it is maintained by a 3rd party financial institution.

I was able to arrange Certified Account statement from both i.e. My Shares holding from my Financial brokerage institution and our 3rd party financial institution which maintenance our PF trust.

My concern is mainly on my PF account statement, since it covers my 90% of my settlement fund.
Since its a trust PF, Provident Fund Org of India also can not certify my PF account.It does not have upto date financial information of my PF account.

What can be my best approach on this. I have certified PF account statement from my 3rd party financial institution with there seal and signature, date. Is this enough or anything else can be attached to be more acceptable.

Also ONIP has asked for confirmation letter but my responsible financial institutions are ready to provide only certified account statement, no letter. Will this create problem.
Both Account statement has all the details to link it to me and are genuine.

Quick response is welcome :).

BR
Anand

Last edited:

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello Team,

I need your advice on my case, specific to India.

I had submitted my nomination on Nov 15 2017. Recently I received ADR on my settlement fund.

ONIP is asking for a confirmation letter from my financial institution on the share holdings and how much can I liquidate it. Similarly on my PF Fund (India).

My company has a PF trust and it is maintained by a 3rd party financial institution.

I was able to arrange Certified Account statement from both i.e. My Shares holding from my Financial brokerage institution and our 3rd party financial institution which maintenance our PF trust.

My concern is mainly on my PF account statement, since it covers my 90% of my settlement fund.
Since its a trust PF, Provident Fund Org of India also can not certify my PF account.It does not have upto date financial information of my PF account.

What can be my best approach on this. I have certified PF account statement from my 3rd party financial institution with there seal and signature, date. Is this enough or anything else can be attached to be more acceptable.

Also ONIP has asked for confirmation letter but my responsible financial institutions are ready to provide only certified account statement, no letter. Will this create problem.
Both Account statement has all the details to link it to me and are genuine.

Quick response is welcome :).

BR
Anand
There isn't any problem with your PF account. You are clear since you are furnishing your PF statement.

It's a share account which is problematic.
Account which you are holding shares are deemed mercurial with respect to OINP, It would also cause a problem in CIC stage. That's the reason they are asking for confirmation letter.
For OINP, you have to press your financial brokerage to give you an confirmation letter , if not, you have to proceed with statement and can only hope they accept.

In CIC stage, my suggestion is to transfer those funds to your savings or local account and draft a LOE.

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi Sundar,

Thanks for the reply!

So my PF account statement should be OK, also it contains details transaction from my joining in the company, till date.
I had submitted PF statement for this year before to ONIP. However it was not certified. After that I received ADR on it.

I was just worried on the acceptance. If PF account statement is OK, its more than enough because fund in it already covers my minimum requirement.

Certified account statement in place of confirmation letter, is acceptable right?

BR
Anand