TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi,
I submitted my Express Entry profile on 11th November 2017 with a total CRS score of 404 . My NOC code is 2171. Are there any chances of getting a NOI from Ontario?
Hi,

The quota for 2017 is over. (Details: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html)
Hope they will start giving the NOI in January 2018.
Since your CRS is more than 400, you have a good chance of getting NOI (Notification Of Interest) from OINP.

Good Luck

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi,

Received nomination on 27 December.

Timelines:
NOI received on 26 June
Submitted on 03 Nov
Assessment on 17 Nov
DIP on 06 Dec
PFL request on 12 Dec
DIP again on 21 Dec
Nomination on 27 Dec

Good Luck
Congratulations buddy for your nomination.

Good luck post ITA.

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
My crs is 400 and min cut-off for oinp is 400. Do everyone with 400 and above crs get a Nomination for IT domain?

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
My crs is 400 and min cut-off for oinp is 400. Do everyone with 400 and above crs get a Nomination for IT domain?
Short answer is No. Check the criteria on Ontario Human capital priorities stream on their website. Only you can check whether you are indeed eligible against all the required qualifications.

bsp

Sep 12, 2017
Don't worry, you have chance there. Its all depends on your profile. Heard that people below 400 also got the Nomination invitation. don't loose hope.

Reactions: milindpm

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi all , I am new to this forum , Can someone please help me with the dates when OINP slots will be open again ?
Hi,
No one can say for sure about the dates of OINP opening.
They have some scheduled maintenance going on till 15th January 2018.
I personally expect that OINP may open in February time frame.

Good Luck

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
guys... does occupation matters in Ontarios invitation. Does ontario invites of our crs score is more than 400 irrespective of occupation?

xs1002

Nov 10, 2017
hi all - sort of a newbie Q :

looks like all 6000 of 2017 have been issued.
but many of the applications submitted around Nov 2017 are still in "Assessment" status.

Will these applications be considered to fill the 2018 quota?
If there are EE profiles that were created in 2017, but no letter of interest from Ontario was received - will these EE profiles be considered in 2018?
Or will new EE profiles need to be created?

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
hi all - sort of a newbie Q :

looks like all 6000 of 2017 have been issued.
but many of the applications submitted around Nov 2017 are still in "Assessment" status.

If there are EE profiles that were created in 2017, but no letter of interest from Ontario was received - will these EE profiles be considered in 2018?
Yes, files in processing state will get nominations from 2018 quota, although quota for 2017 was increased beyond 6000, but still there are many applications in process.
These will be considered, but OINP suggest to recreate profile to make it easier for them to search.

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
I got the below mail from ONIP. I'm wondering if all of you who had submitted your ONIP application had done what they have asked for? Please help me out.

In order to continue the assessment of your application, OINP requires additional information related to the following program criteria :

1. Work experience:

Employment verification letter from Cognizant Technology Solutions for the employment period from Dec 13, 2012 to May 29, 2015.

Reference letters must :

· Be printed on company letterhead,

· Identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email and website addresses,

· Indicate the responsible officer/supervisor and include his/her/their signature

· Outline your duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position and the time spent in each position (Programmer Analyst Trainee and Senior System Executive), and

· number of hours worked per week and any extended periods of leave.

(See the Guide (pp. 4-5; 44) for more details.)

Please note: OINP assesses your work experience prior to NOI (June 29, 2017) .

2. Education:

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results online with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

How to respond/submit documents: The requested document(s) must be submitted in a PDF format as an email attachment(s) for each requested item. Please, do not modify the subject line because it references your file number.

Note: If you are submitting any document that is not in English or French, you must provide a certified translation of the document. Documents must be translated by a certified translator and notarized for the document to be acceptable.

Note: If there are any changes to your personal information since application submission, please submit a Change of Personal Information Form <http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf>

You will have, at maximum, 15 days from the date of this request to submit the above requested documents for our review.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards,

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
I got the below mail from ONIP. I'm wondering if all of you who had submitted your ONIP application had done what they have asked for? Please help me out.

In order to continue the assessment of your application, OINP requires additional information related to the following program criteria :

1. Work experience:

Employment verification letter from Cognizant Technology Solutions for the employment period from Dec 13, 2012 to May 29, 2015.

Reference letters must :

· Be printed on company letterhead,

· Identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email and website addresses,

· Indicate the responsible officer/supervisor and include his/her/their signature

· Outline your duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position and the time spent in each position (Programmer Analyst Trainee and Senior System Executive), and

· number of hours worked per week and any extended periods of leave.

(See the Guide (pp. 4-5; 44) for more details.)

Please note: OINP assesses your work experience prior to NOI (June 29, 2017) .

2. Education:

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results online with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

How to respond/submit documents: The requested document(s) must be submitted in a PDF format as an email attachment(s) for each requested item. Please, do not modify the subject line because it references your file number.

Note: If you are submitting any document that is not in English or French, you must provide a certified translation of the document. Documents must be translated by a certified translator and notarized for the document to be acceptable.

Note: If there are any changes to your personal information since application submission, please submit a Change of Personal Information Form <http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf>

You will have, at maximum, 15 days from the date of this request to submit the above requested documents for our review.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards,
Yes, you need to provide reference letter for your employment, there are other alternatives if you cannot secure such letter, but most preferred one is as they stated.

WES is straight forward and everyone has to do that.