Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
Hi Guys,
Is the One-key site down? I am trying to create the profile but it is saying "We are currently experiencing some technical problems, please try again at a later time. We apologize for any inconvenience."
Could you tell me how long the site is generally down each time this happens?
I would appreciate any reply regarding this.
Thanks

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
Hello friends ,

We got NOI in 11 July at 406(2175)...Now our consultant is preparing file for ONIP registration...but they said we need DOB certificate of spouse for registeration and at this moment we have sufficient proof of funds but it's 4 months old ,transffered from our parents account...

My confusion is ,DOB of secondary applicant is mandatory on the time of ONIP registeration or we have to provide on the time of ITA?

Secondly, is 4 month old funds will accepted on the time of ONIP registration..?

Please suggest us...

Thanks.
Hi,
Did you manage to create your One-Key profile? I was gathering few last documents when I saw they started accepting applications again from the 2nd. But they closed on the 7th before I could create my profile. My NOI would expire this month, and as they are saying that they have reached the registration limit, I believe there is no chance for me to create a profile and submit documents. Really feeling frustrated.
Let me know how your application is going.
Regards

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi Guys,
Is the One-key site down? I am trying to create the profile but it is saying "We are currently experiencing some technical problems, please try again at a later time. We apologize for any inconvenience."
Could you tell me how long the site is generally down each time this happens?
I would appreciate any reply regarding this.
Thanks
Yes the site has been down a while now, infact since 9 th Nov.

Keep watching the program updates page below, they usually mention it here when sites back up

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

It's been down since Thursday, that's when they announced quota update.
Usually when it's down towards end of the week for maintenance, it goes up by Saturday. Keep checking the site today.

If your file submission is getting delayed you should drop an email at
ontarionominee@ontario.ca

They usually extend submission time when applicants are not able process their applications due to technical issues from their end. So not to worry. Just keep everything ready and upload as soon as it goes up again.

Good luck

prishni

Nov 10, 2017
Hello,

The one key website for OINP isn't functioning from last three days. I had registered on 3rd and had completed my application, however before I could pay the fees of CAD 1500 the website crashed. Ever since then I have been trying. I want to know what will happen if the website starts functioning after the 14 days submission time limit?

I really need to submit the application this time.

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
Hello,

The one key website for OINP isn't functioning from last three days. I had registered on 3rd and had completed my application, however before I could pay the fees of CAD 1500 the website crashed. Ever since then I have been trying. I want to know what will happen if the website starts functioning after the 14 days submission time limit?

Same here.. I also registered on 3rd and uploaded everything... waiting for site to open so that I can pay and submit.

I am waiting till Monday and if it doesnt open by then, will send an email to OINP. Thats what they recommended on the site.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello,

Unless you received "Acknowledgment of receipt" in your email, your application won't be considered as submitted.
Payment shouldn't be debited from your account, if not, it would be reimbursed .

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Same here.. I also registered on 3rd and uploaded everything... waiting for site to open so that I can pay and submit.

I am waiting till Monday and if it doesnt open by then, will send an email to OINP. Thats what they recommended on the site.
Also for @prishni

Copied from the website:
If you are experiencing technical issues with applying online, send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca and include as much detail as possible about the issue.

Our staff will review your email and respond to you as soon as possible.

Also Try to reach them by phone:
416-327-0374
1-866-214-6820 (toll-free within North America only)
TTY (for the hearing impaired) at 416-325-0866 or 1-866-853-2137

prishni

Nov 10, 2017
Also for @prishni

Copied from the website:
If you are experiencing technical issues with applying online, send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca and include as much detail as possible about the issue.

Our staff will review your email and respond to you as soon as possible.

Also Try to reach them by phone:
416-327-0374
1-866-214-6820 (toll-free within North America only)
TTY (for the hearing impaired) at 416-325-0866 or 1-866-853-2137
Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
Could you please tell me what ISD code to use for the number 416-327-0374.

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have one uncle who is Canadian but works in UAE. However, he travels to Canada regularly, pays his taxes and already bought a flat there. Can I claim the 5 relative points from him or not?

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone, the OINP site is down for maintenance since Friday. What should I do? I need to submit my application by the 16th of Nov