+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Don't create new profile. Just confirm me that have you received ITA? Have you made changes or recreated profile? Finally check if your job bank is still activated?
He appears to not have even received his nomination, that's why they can't send hit their nomination. The request for a new profile came from them:

"Please confirm within 24 hours, or as soon as possible, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. If yes, you will be required to provide the from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) letter issued to you regarding your current or new Express Entry profile and 4 digit job seeker validation code."

You should call OINP to clarify that for sure, @switzerland123.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
So, @erridja100, in your opinion this leftover quota will be used for HCP applications also the ones in dip stage ? Not only just the masters n PhD stream that opened yesterday? They could have received a good 400 odd applications yesterday also ? Wat say? I hope your right

I'm praying that all those waiting in dip status get nominated soon coz the wait has been very long and unfair.....

In fact those holding HCP NOIs should also get a chance for registration, after all they were given 6 months validity on their NOI, which they should get a chance to encash upon within this year before expiry. They can be given nominations from next year quota if it exhausts. But they should get a chance to apply at least, as it is OINP is taking more than 3 months to give out nominations anyway.
Yes...I totally agree with you..

Reactions: JingleBells

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I deactivated my job bank account. i didnt withdraw my old profile bit i created my new profile. what should i do
When your job bank is deactivated OINP is unable to send you Nomination. So, now go and click activate job bank. It will be done immediately.

After that just write an email to OINP stating it was inactive and now you have activated it. Submit its screenshot along with letter from CIC which contains your profile number and validation code.

There are many such cases that I have seen in the past and your is the same.

I hope this will help.

switzerland123

Aug 20, 2017
When your job bank is deactivated OINP is unable to send you Nomination. So, now go and click activate job bank. It will be done immediately.

After that just write an email to OINP stating it was inactive and now you have activated it. Submit its screenshot along with letter from CIC which contains your profile number and validation code.

There are many such cases that I have seen in the past and your is the same.

I hope this will help.
it was activated only just now i deleted.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
ONIP has states that they will monitor applications intake under masters and PhD stream (The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation.). So they already knew in advance how many applications they would accept under those two streams, and of course they must have taken into consideration HCP applications that are still in DIP stage.
so I believe 594 nominations left are reserved to HCP applications that are still in DIP stage, masters and PhD they received yesterday.
Based on my analysis applications under HCP are all in DIP, and passed 60 days, some of them have already received PFL, so they will be decided in an other month at the most (based on each case complexity).
I think we will be saying nominations soon for HCP candidates who have been waiting for more than 60 days and with PFL also.
Best Regards,
Thanks for your reply

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hey i have created new profile and new job seeker profile. shall i give them. as i havent withdrawn old profile fast reply. BILL please
Just send them old profile details but before that just check if job bank is activated.

Once you email them then just call them and ask them to send Nomination Now.

switzerland123

Aug 20, 2017
Just send them old profile details but before that just check if job bank is activated.

Hi thank you for your response and help. but i sent them new express entry profile and job seeker profile. iimemmediately i got email for nomination. i accepted nomination in new express entry profile.
My timeline is
2nd august- submitted application
10th august- ADR/AOR
21st august- DIP
13th October-NOMINATED
once again thank you

SunnyKharbanda

Dec 17, 2016
Hello everyone,
Hope you are doing great. I am currently in US on h1b and trying to immigrate to Canada. i recently gave IELTS, created profile and scored 401. I am Mechanical Engineer. I am hoping to get NOI from Ontario. I read they give NOI for 400 and above score. Can anybody inform how soon they give NOI? Reason i am asking is i have my birthday in about 3 weeks and i will lose points on account of age. Any information would be helpful.