+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Hammy123

Oct 13, 2017
Hi everyone
My crs score is 402 and my NOC code is 0122 for oinp and my status is dip for last almost a month so what ppes it mean SECONDLY I have submitted all my documents as per the requirement thirdly I was working in a bank in UAE trade finance department but I was outsourced there so does being outsourced make any negative impact in greeting ITA can ANYONE guide me please

switzerland123

Aug 20, 2017
Dear Shruti Sanjay Sindhal,

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Express Entry Stream.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has assessed your Express Entry application to a positive decision. The Program is attempting to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry portal.

Your Express Entry profile E000813963 and Job Seeker Validation Code 3142 indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that the OINP is unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

Please confirm within 24 hours, or as soon as possible, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. If yes, you will be required to provide the from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) letter issued to you regarding your current or new Express Entry profile and 4 digit job seeker validation code.

The letter begins with the phrase “Thank you for submitting your Express Entry profile” and confirms both your Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Please provide a copy of that letter.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

You can respond to this letter by reply email.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable if the OINP has already begun processing your application.

Regards,

What should i do in this please help me all the seniors member

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
In my opinion people who have received Invitations to apply from Ontario and their invitations will expire in six months(before 2018) won't be able to submit applications in 2017. OINP can query those candidates' profiles and resubmit new invitations to them once 2018 quota is allocated in 2018. Is OINP going to do so ?, No one knows, so just wait and see what the future holds.
I wish you all the best in your future nominations.
Best Regards,

nnedi

Feb 6, 2017
Hi everyone, i think am losing hope with oinp.
NOC 6235
NOI June 23th,
Submitted July 19th,
ADR August 18th,
Dip since August 31st.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Is there any other PNP that someone having crs under 400 and noc 2173 can apply?

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
So, @erridja100, in your opinion this leftover quota will be used for HCP applications also the ones in dip stage ? Not only just the masters n PhD stream that opened yesterday? They could have received a good 400 odd applications yesterday also ? Wat say? I hope your right

I'm praying that all those waiting in dip status get nominated soon coz the wait has been very long and unfair.....

In fact those holding HCP NOIs should also get a chance for registration, after all they were given 6 months validity on their NOI, which they should get a chance to encash upon within this year before expiry. They can be given nominations from next year quota if it exhausts. But they should get a chance to apply at least, as it is OINP is taking more than 3 months to give out nominations anyway.
ONIP has states that they will monitor applications intake under masters and PhD stream (The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation.). So they already knew in advance how many applications they would accept under those two streams, and of course they must have taken into consideration HCP applications that are still in DIP stage.
so I believe 594 nominations left are reserved to HCP applications that are still in DIP stage, masters and PhD they received yesterday.
Based on my analysis applications under HCP are all in DIP, and passed 60 days, some of them have already received PFL, so they will be decided in an other month at the most (based on each case complexity).
I think we will be saying nominations soon for HCP candidates who have been waiting for more than 60 days and with PFL also.
Best Regards,

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello Experts,

Can anyone pls tell me whether an IT profession is eligible to receive the Ontario Nomination if he is standing on 387 Crs points?
Also, if anyone can share the NOC's for such kind of nominations for the people who is below 400 CRS score, it will be really appreciable.

Lastly, pls also let me know how long do the OINP applications have to wait, in general, before acquiring the nomination points from the Province?

Thank you so much.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hi everyone,
I got nominated yesterday after recieving PFL at 4th sep and i replied at 9th with added documents.

Timeline:
Submitted: 22 july
Assessment: 26 july
DIP: 18 august
PFL: 4 september
Nominated : 12 october
Congratulations Ashrafyussef !
I guess people with PFL are going to be receiving heavy nominations.
Replied to PFL in october,4. Still waiting for some good news.

Best Regards,

switzerland123

Aug 20, 2017
IRCC only checks the eligibility criteria's and Spouse Work is not counted or reviewed unless it is in Canada. Now the question is do he has a Canadian work experience and if an answer is NO then you are not required to submit his work experience letters and neither they will be part of your assessment.

If points are claimed for Spouse Education and IELTS then you are required to submit all documents asked by the IRCC. So, it is recommended to send a complete file.

In case you haven't received ECA and get ITA you shall reject ITA once you have ECA Report and wait for a new ITA to come. As you have a nomination you shall be able to get ITA.

Now you have to see what applies to you. Did you claim points for Spouse Education and Language? Did you include these in OINP (Without ECA how you got points for Education)?

I am still confused that how you got Nomination (with or without spouse)? Why you require changes now when OINP has already approved your file with the current documents?
Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the Express Entry Stream.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has assessed your Express Entry application to a positive decision. The Program is attempting to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry portal.

Your Express Entry profile E000813963 and Job Seeker Validation Code 3142 indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that the OINP is unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

Please confirm within 24 hours, or as soon as possible, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. If yes, you will be required to provide the from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) letter issued to you regarding your current or new Express Entry profile and 4 digit job seeker validation code.

The letter begins with the phrase “Thank you for submitting your Express Entry profile” and confirms both your Express Entry number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Please provide a copy of that letter.

If you have accepted an invitation to apply or another nomination, please notify us if you wish to withdraw you application to the OINP.

Please note that application fees are non-refundable if the OINP has already begun processing your application.

Regards,

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017

Regards,

For some reason, they can't send the nomination to your current profile.

They're telling you to create a new profile and send the profile creation print, so they can send you the nomination to the new profile.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

Regards,

Don't create new profile. Just confirm me that have you received ITA? Have you made changes or recreated profile? Finally check if your job bank is still activated?

switzerland123

Aug 20, 2017
Don't create new profile. Just confirm me that have you received ITA? Have you made changes or recreated profile? Finally check if your job bank is still activated?
yes i received invitation to apply from ontario that is why i applied in HCP stream. nd my status was in DIP since 21st aug and then yesterday i got this e mail from ontario