+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

billmicheal

Sep 18, 2017
Hello Gurus in here, please how do I go about the nomination for PNP. My eligibility points is 69points. I was a Business Analyst for 6 years but currently a Head, Business Development Manager & Marketing.

Must I create a EE profile before I can get nominated? What are the processes to get nomination?

Kindly advise. Thanks y'all.

drclshah

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/08/2011
AOR Received.
28/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
01/02/2012
Med's Done....
09/02/2012 SENT ON 13/02/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/02/2012 SENT ON 13/02/2012, DM ON 09/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
May be 09/03/2012 PP received on 14/03/2012
LANDED..........
APRIL 2012
I have applied for OINP. I have 2 permanent part time jobs.One of them , I am doing full time hours. Am I eligible?

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I repeat, even if you don't have 400 CRS points, you need to have 67/100 point of eligibility in order to be able to open an Express Entry profile.
If you meet the 67 eligibility points, but don't have 400 CRS, if you're in ICT sector maybe you could get a nomination next time they open the HCP stream. That's considering they send PTs to profiles in ICTs with CRS below 400 again.
But in all cases, for FSW, you need to be eligible.
You could find ways to improve your eligibility.
I believe you are correct. I've just reread the requirement.
Anyway Thank you :)

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
So, no new nominations today? :oops:
One new nomination today...
MINE! :D:D:D

Here's the timeline:
-- Submitted/AoR: July 28th
-- Assessment: August 2nd
-- DIP: August 21st
-- Nomination: September 18th

I will update my tracker now.

Good luck everybody still waiting!
And the ones waiting for the stream to re-open, maybe now it's really very very close.

M DEV

May 2, 2017

Here's the timeline:

And the ones waiting for the stream to re-open, maybe now it's really very very close.
Ohhh..lovely
Finally u r through.. Congratulations and god bless u ...

Reactions: ivancabrer

ShailenderAmar

Jul 27, 2017
It will be soon darling..
Amen
I guess they will re-open it only when their 60 days processing days for the last application that might would have happened on 8th August as it closed on 25th July and 14 days for those who have already registered with them ... We can expect it to re-open only after 8th October this year ... But allocation of new NOI is still doubtful as they would have left with approx 500 nominations for this year and have many applicants waiting with their already provided NOIs to get registered.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
I guess they will re-open it only when their 60 days processing days for the last application that might would have happened on 8th August as it closed on 25th July and 14 days for those who have already registered with them ... We can expect it to re-open only after 8th October this year ... But allocation of new NOI is still doubtful as they would have left with approx 500 nominations for this year and have many applicants waiting with their already provided NOIs to get registered.
I hope u r right..and that would be better also as it wil be beneficial for all of us who are waiting with Noi because as soon as they will clear the backlogs they will be ready to receive new files and process them faster.

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017

Here's the timeline:

Congrats @ivancabrer.. best of luck for your PR journey..

DINESH99C

Aug 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Hi,
I have received NOI on june 29, 2017 but unfortunately i could not submit the application online.
So, after they re-open for accepting applications, should I register for ONE-key and then proceed for submitting application step? or can I register for ONE-Key account now itself and should pay the application fee too and then submit the application when they re-open again?

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......

Here's the timeline:

Congrats man! It seems like they are doing it date wise, but not sure. Last week they have given Nomination to people whose AOR date was 27/7 and now you 28/7 and I think next will be 29/7 which includes me. Is there any one whose AOR date is before 28/7 ???

Thanks