+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

cool grumpy

Dec 20, 2016
I am just confused , can anyone please help me on this?

I received NOI from Ontario back in June 2017, and unfortunately couldn't managed to register and create profile at OINP. Did i miss anything here? do they ever reopened for those Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream candidates? like i still cant register online ?

M DEV

May 2, 2017
I am just confused , can anyone please help me on this?

I received NOI from Ontario back in June 2017, and unfortunately couldn't managed to register and create profile at OINP. Did i miss anything here? do they ever reopened for those Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream candidates? like i still cant register online ?
What should i say to you...zipped

switzerland123

Aug 20, 2017
Right now i am single and applied for OINP and still in DIP. if i get marry in future during the procedure for PR and if my spouse doesn't want to come with me and later on will decide to come on family sponsership once we clear about situation in canada. Is it possible? and secondly for example i get marry after the PR visa stamp on my passport and going to canada and after that i do family sponsership?

Jakki

Aug 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hi guys!
Ive been trying to complete my application for PNP (skilled trades stream) since friday. I have until tomorrow to submit the application however I cant get past the Captcha, 'I'm not a robot' page! Is anyone else having the same problem?

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Thanks a lot dear!! You will be getting it soon enough. My calculation says on Monday you will hear the good news.
Thanks a lot...let your words be true...m waiting.but my noc code is 2281

Reactions: Anjanirai

DINESH99C

Aug 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
hi guys!
Ive been trying to complete my application for PNP (skilled trades stream) since friday. I have until tomorrow to submit the application however I cant get past the Captcha, 'I'm not a robot' page! Is anyone else having the same problem?
Sometimes it is because of their server issue, it will be rectified shortly or try to use different browser or different computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakki

cool grumpy

Dec 20, 2016
Yes, I am getting nervous as well. They sure issued a lot of nominations this past month. Now, I wonder why it says OINP is processing applications submitted and paid for March 7, 2017 and August 27, 2017 inclusive for HCP. Since HCP was closed to new entries on July 25, the last day someone could have registered would have been July 25, and the last day anyone could have submitted would have been August 6, with the 14 day requirement. I also am worried and really hope there will be nominations left over for us after they clear out existing applications. At least the good thing is they haven't increased the 30-60 day expected processing time, so they have cleared out backlog in their expected timeframes. I hope at least they will reopen registration to those of us who already have NOIs, even if they don't have enough quota left to issue new NOIs until next year.
hello !

I received NOI back on June and unfortunately didn't manage to register as i was abroad :( ... do u know when they would reopen for new applicants to register? my NOI is not expired yet right?

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
@BillHyatt: Hi Bill,

I need to understand how we can obtain the license or certificate to practice a particular profession specifically related to Software field?
Can we get the same from outland or do we need to present in Canada to get the license?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
hello !

I received NOI back on June and unfortunately didn't manage to register as i was abroad :( ... do u know when they would reopen for new applicants to register? my NOI is not expired yet right?
As far as my understanding was:

1. validity of the NOI is 6 months
2. You must create a profile within the 6 months
3. You have 14 days from creation of profile to submit your application

Please note, i did not apply myself, just high level understanding, other can confirm.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
As far as my understanding was:

1. validity of the NOI is 6 months
2. You must create a profile within the 6 months
3. You have 14 days from creation of profile to submit your application

Please note, i did not apply myself, just high level understanding, other can confirm.
Hi,

Your understanding is absolutely correct.

Good Luck

rbhumra

Sep 14, 2017
Guys, with 988 applications pending what chance do we see Ontario opening up their HCP stream again this year...????