09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

baovydo

Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have several questions that I posted in other threads and haven't got any answer. I hope you guys can take some time to answer them if you can. I'm filling-out my e-APR.

1. I am currently an international student at a College in Ontario and they asks me about the "Standing at the end of study period", they have 3 options:
-In good standing but no certificate or diploma or degree awarded
-Certificate or diploma or degree awarded
-Not completed
As I will finish my program next year, so which is more appropriate, the 2nd or the 3rd answer? I will claim that this is my current study but they still ask this

2. And when they ask "Was I awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?" how would I answer Yes/No because I haven't graduated yet. However, if I answer "No" they will need to see an ECA report for this and I won't have because I study in Canada, so I'd better select "Yes" right?

3. As for Medical report, can I use the MR that I applied for student visa (I got it last June, however it said that my "type" is student), will they require a different MR that is specifically for worker/adult and not for student? Or my current MR is good to go?

4. Have you guys all receive you Nomination Certificate if you are a PNP applicant? Do we need to upload it in the profile? I think mine got lost by the courier system in my home country, I already contacted Ontario about this

Thank you very much for your advice.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
CRS Score - 404, NOC - 2173
EE Profile Creation - 06-29-2017
Ontario NOI - 06-30-2017
OINP Application Submitted - 07-10-2017
Ontario Nomination - 09-11-2017

CRS Score - 1004

Can anyone point me to the next steps from this stage?
Congratz, you should be getting an update in your EE profile to accept invitation. Deadline used to be 30 days. The sooner you accept, the sooner you will be in the pool for ITA draw. Besides, they will also mail a physical copy of the nomination to your address.

Otherwise, get started to prepare on docs for ITA.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/documents-required-after-ita.280257/

Current wait times for PNP submission (post ITA) is around 140 days. Good luck.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission-4

Reactions: deepti09

Dave85

Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys

I have been waiting for the OINP for a while, today I got an email from OINP saying that my result was positive and they were about to give me the nomination. However, they said that :

"Your Express Entry profile E000xxxxxx,and Job Seeker Validation Code xxxx indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that the OINP is unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

Please confirm within 24 hours, or as soon as possible, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. If yes, you will be required to provide the IRCC letter issued to you regarding your current or new Express Entry profile and 4 digit job seeker validation code."

----
I had to login to my account at IRCC website and checked that it is still available and marked as eligible.
I couldn't see any reason why such problem happened to me, so I wrote back to OINP with screenshot from CIC website but I feel worried about this whole process.

Has anyone experienced the same issue and do you know whom should be contacted in this case, Ontario or the people at IRCC? And what is the fastest way to handle this? Shall I create a new Express Entry profile?

Thanks in advance

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys

I have been waiting for the OINP for a while, today I got an email from OINP saying that my result was positive and they were about to give me the nomination. However, they said that :

"Your Express Entry profile E000xxxxxx,and Job Seeker Validation Code xxxx indicates a status of ‘no longer available for nomination’ in the Express Entry system. A status of “no longer available for nomination” means that the OINP is unable to issue you a nomination through the Express Entry system.

Please confirm within 24 hours, or as soon as possible, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. If yes, you will be required to provide the IRCC letter issued to you regarding your current or new Express Entry profile and 4 digit job seeker validation code."

----
I had to login to my account at IRCC website and checked that it is still available and marked as eligible.
I couldn't see any reason why such problem happened to me, so I wrote back to OINP with screenshot from CIC website but I feel worried about this whole process.

Has anyone experienced the same issue and do you know whom should be contacted in this case, Ontario or the people at IRCC? And what is the fastest way to handle this? Shall I create a new Express Entry profile?

Thanks in advance
Have you tried logging in the job bank also? It could be that your job bank account is inactive due to not logging in for a long period of time.

Dave85

Sep 11, 2017
Have you tried logging in the job bank also? It could be that your job bank account is inactive due to not logging in for a long period of time.
Yes, I did that too. My JobBank account is also active
Does anybody have an idea what kind of letter should be requested from IRCC like?

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yes, I did that too. My JobBank account is also active
Does anybody have an idea what kind of letter should be requested from IRCC like?
This "letter" is the one you receive when you create your new profile. In my opinion, I think you should re-create your profile and send them all the necessary information so they can nominate you. But let us wait for the senior members to make their comment and opinion on your case.

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hello friends,

I need little updated info..

We received NOI on 11 july 2017 at 406(2175)..but unfortunately we miss the chance to respond NOI due to document preparation...

Any idea when Ontario resume its registration portal ?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I received nomination from Ontario today :)
Ontario NOI - 06-30-2017

CRS Score - 1004

Congratulations! :)
Thank you for sharing your timeline.

Could you be so kind to update your immitracker as well?
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Reactions: Wandering Mind

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi guys

----

Thanks in advance
This "letter" is the one you receive when you create your new profile. In my opinion, I think you should re-create your profile and send them all the necessary information so they can nominate you. But let us wait for the senior members to make their comment and opinion on your case.
I believe as well that recreating the profile and sending them the new info would be the fastest, less troublesome way. It takes only an hour or so to create a new profile.
They'll nominate you right away.

That's only my personal opinion.

As if not, trying to explain or look for a workaround for them to confirm that the old profile is actually valid, could make them waste more of your time.
Again, this is only my personal opinion.

Whenever Ontario or IRCC asks for something easy, it's better to just comply and not give them any excuse to waste precious time.

Would be great to have some other opinion as well.

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hello friends,

I need little updated info..

We received NOI on 11 july 2017 at 406(2175)..but unfortunately we miss the chance to respond NOI due to document preparation...

Any idea when Ontario resume its registration portal ?
Hi, can you guide me on what are the documents required to prepare the application after receiving the NOI ?

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Ontario NOI - 06-30-2017

CRS Score - 1004

Congratulations !!
Can you guide me on what are the documents required to prepare the application after receiving the NOI ?