04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi All,
My status for OINP has changed to Decision In Progress on August 20th.
How long will it take to get nomination after this?
Is there any chance to get rejection in this stage?

ricabril1217

Apr 17, 2017
My application status finally changed to approved today.

NOC - 2282
CRS - 409
NOI (OINP) - 12.04.2017
Application Submitted - 17.07.2017
Assessment - 24.07.2017
Addition Documents Requested - 18.08.2017 and 24.08.2017
Decision in Progress - 25.08.2017
Approved - 29.08.2017

avya

Aug 29, 2017
Hello friends
My CRS was 420. And 2 days ago I received the nomination from Ontario and therefore got the extra 600 points in my cic. Strangely, now my total points are shown as 1005 instead of 1020. At the same time, total of individual points comes out to 1020. So, I am sure I have not lost any points because of change in life situation.

Although the points are still high to ensure ITA but still curious why the difference ?

Has anyone of you experienced this ?

-av

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
Hi,
Ontario sends notification to certain set of profile registered in Express Entry which is called as Notification of Intrest(NOI)
After Receiving NOI one has to submit the application with all document on ON PNP portal.
After that they start the assessment . If required they will ask for the additional document or if they think all required documents are there application will be sent to higher authority for decision and status moves decision in progress(DIP) and after that again your application is checked and then you recieve nomination . Once you are nominated your CRS score is added by 600 points.

PS: Currently ontario is not accepting any more registrations or sending new NOI. There are speculations that it will resume by sept end.
I GOT A REPLY EMAIL REGARDING HCP FROM ONTARIO IMMIGRATION THAT THEIR QUOTA FOR THIS YEAR IS COMPLETED

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
My application status finally changed to approved today.

NOC - 2282
CRS - 409
NOI (OINP) - 12.04.2017
Application Submitted - 17.07.2017
Assessment - 24.07.2017
Addition Documents Requested - 18.08.2017 and 24.08.2017
Decision in Progress - 25.08.2017
Approved - 29.08.2017
Congratulations on your nomination and all the very best for your ITA!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello senior members please help
I got a procedural fairness letter from OINP saying I did not meet up with the 67points..
They are giving you an opportunity to prove your credentials due to which you have claimed points. Remember that under no circumstances the points can be lower than 67 points. You might have to provide necessary documentation to support your 67+ points. You have 30 days to do this and your time starts from the time they have e-mailed you. You have to check why your points are falling below 67 due to which you have received this letter from them. May b IELTS score or anything is expiring. Check it out n do the needful. SO hurry and give them what they need without any further delay. Every day counts in this.

Reactions: ivancabrer

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
After your reply, my situation is getting clearer to me now. Here I am putting the dates and details in sequence.

26th June, 2017 : Recreated EE profile to get NOI. At that time my CRS was 419

28th June, 2017 : Received NOI.

12 th July, 2017 : My elder brother left for Brampton-Ontario after living for many years in INDIA to permanently settle down and landed there on the same day (12th July) .

13 th July, 2017 : I updated my EE profile to receive 15 sibling points and got my CRS enhanced from 419 to 434 within short time.

Note:- I intentionally did it after my brother landed there so that he should be inside Canada, when I claim sibling points. So this 13th July practically becomes my date of submission of UPDATED profile. I forgot /did not click at HELP? at that time while updating. Now when I click at HELP? I find that a notice is there, it says that the sibling should be living in Canada at the time of submitting of profile also. Further in EE profile details it shows my “ Date of submission of profile” as 26th June, 2017. Some time it still casts doubt in my mind about legality of obtaining sibling points.

16th July, 2017 : I created ONe-key account on OINP portal and registered next day.

29th July, 2017 : Sent completed application along with fee payment to OINP.

Note:- I submitted my completed OINP application 17 days after my brother reached canada to settle down there. My all information in EE and OINP absolutely match as of now and even at the time of submitting OINP application. As you enquired, my CRS is same 434 in both places. There is no SIBLING column specifically in OINP. However, in INTENT TO RESIDE IN ONTARIO heading there is question about “Relatives in ontario”. Here I filled up my brother. I also provided COPR (2009) as proof of his Permanent Resident Status. His bank statement ( He had activated his old account with his new temporary address as he is living with a cousin for the time being). His PRTD visa page and entry stamp of 12th July, 2017. His mobile bill having his address and proofs of relationship with my brother.

Meanwhile on 21st july the status of my OINP application changed from ASSESSMENT to DIP.

Till today 29th August I have not received any communication from OINP about requirement of any type of documents or any clarification on any subject,

I don't want to take any kind of risk. My plan is neither to decline ITA nor to withdraw nomination at this stage and wait for nomination. My apprehension is if they will surely send Procedural Fairness letter (PFL) to me advising me to decline ITA or the decision will be delayed as they have advised in OINP guide to withdraw OINP application, if we RECEIVE AND ACCEPT an ITA.

Secondly, I have decided that after I receive nomination and ITA in a subsequent draw, I will not withdraw my sibling points and let them remain as such, as they do not constitute misrepresentation as my brother will be living in Canada throughout the application process and hopefully well established by then.I will also provide a properly explained LOE.

Kindly give me your further valuable time, which of course you have been giving me all the time by reviewing/analysing the facts of my situation and please let me know, if there is anything wrong in my application or any problems, I may likely face during the process.

Thanks a lot.
OK now your case is clear to me and it's really simple. You have done absolutely right things and no need to withdraw your sibling points. You haven't claimed any points until he was there and that's the right way to do it and in no mean can be considered as misrepresentations.

Just leave sibling points there and write a LOE explaining your brother status and you will be fine.

I hope this will help. Good Luck.

Reactions: ivancabrer

Oluwadamisi84

Aug 29, 2017
OK now your case is clear to me and it's really simple. You have done absolutely right things and no need to withdraw your sibling points. You haven't claimed any points until he was there and that's the right way to do it and in no mean can be considered as misrepresentations.

Just leave sibling points there and write a LOE explaining your brother status and you will be fine.

I hope this will help. Good Luck.[/QUO
Hello senior members please help
I got a procedural fairness letter from OINP saying I did not meet up with the 67points..however my total is points is 71....