Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
I have NOI from ontario but could not register my profile before 25 july, I found I need to update my NOC 2174 to 2175, when I updated in EE profile
I did some mistake and my EE profile became ineligible. I have created new profile now.
Can I use my NOI for new EE profile when ONP opens HCP stream again?
I went through a similar situation where my EE profile that was like dot the NOI became ineligible whilst trying to update IELTS scores. I wrote to OINP and included screenshots and all steps i had taken, they took 2 weeks to respond but wrote back with the following;

"Thank you for your email and providing the additional documents. You may submit your complete application to our program. Please also include your explanatory letter and all the documents for your OLD EE profile E0XXXXXXXX.

However, please be informed that the Human Capital Priorities stream has reached its current registration limit and no additional registrations for this stream can be accepted at this time.

The program will also place a hold on sending any additional Notifications of Interest for the Human Capital Priorities stream."

Hope this helps.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I went through a similar situation where my EE profile that was like dot the NOI became ineligible whilst trying to update IELTS scores. I wrote to OINP and included screenshots and all steps i had taken, they took 2 weeks to respond but wrote back with the following;

"Thank you for your email and providing the additional documents. You may submit your complete application to our program. Please also include your explanatory letter and all the documents for your OLD EE profile E0XXXXXXXX.

However, please be informed that the Human Capital Priorities stream has reached its current registration limit and no additional registrations for this stream can be accepted at this time.

The program will also place a hold on sending any additional Notifications of Interest for the Human Capital Priorities stream."

Hope this helps.
Ontario also took 2 weeks to respond to me when I emailed them 2 questions when I was preparing my documents right after receiving NOI. And by the time they responded, the HCP stream had been closed! I got the answers to my questions from additional research and the wisdom of people on these boards, and I had all my paperwork ready to submit on July 25, 1 day too late! So I have been waiting every since then for the stream to reopen. :(

@kitvy were you able to submit your OINP application in time, or are you also waiting for it to reopen?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi, I have submitted my application to CIC and my total score is 404. Do I need to apply for ON PNP? I came to know that right now ON PNP is on hold and they are not accepting any application. How to get into this. Plese, help. Any kind of help will be really appreciated.
Join the club of people anxiously awaiting the reopening of the HCP stream. Updates are posted on this page, which I manually check several times a day, in addition to having visualping watch it for me:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

All you can do is wait. But while you wait, read the application guide and get all your documents in order, so you can submit immediately after it reopens:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
I missed the July 25 deadline by ONE DAY because I only entered the EE system on July 10, received NOI on July 11, took 2 weeks to gather all my documents, and didn't think to register before gathering all my documents (you do need to submit your application within 14 days of registering, but you can re-register if you don't make the 14 days as long as your NOI is still valid).

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Join the club of people anxiously awaiting the reopening of the HCP stream. Updates are posted on this page, which I manually check several times a day, in addition to having visualping watch it for me:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

All you can do is wait. But while you wait, read the application guide and get all your documents in order, so you can submit immediately after it reopens:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf
I missed the July 25 deadline by ONE DAY because I only entered the EE system on July 10, received NOI on July 11, took 2 weeks to gather all my documents, and didn't think to register before gathering all my documents (you do need to submit your application within 14 days of registering, but you can re-register if you don't make the 14 days as long as your NOI is still valid).
Thank you very much for such a valuable information. Let me start collection all the required document and hope it will open very soon.

Hitokiri8384

Jul 11, 2017
Actually, what I suggest is to ask your panel about your results before applying. You will know about X-Ray, Urine, and Physical Results during the visit. For blood Tests, you can ask them when they will get available (usually it takes 12 hours or more depending on your country).

If there is any problem Panel will ask you to get treatment before applying. Therefore, you can always know your results before applying with CIC.

Now CIC have indicated that you get rejected on two grounds. Firstly, if it imposes the threat to Canadians or secondly if it can cost $6,655 or more per year to treat it.

You will be required to explain this in LOE and you will also be required to attach Mitigation Plan (doctor treatment prescriptions, all reports, and medicines were taken) with your medicals. These reports should also be shown to Panel Doctors so they can include these during determining your medical results.

If you have a positive Panel Report and Mitigation Plans then you will not be rejected on medical grounds.

I hope this will help.
Thanks bill. Your the best. As always.

Hitokiri8384

Jul 11, 2017
Bill, in my case. I am the main applicant and my wife is my dependent. In such cases, both of us should be medically cleared correct? Is it a requirment? Or is it possible for them to approve my PR visa first and then my wife can just recover first and join me afterwards?

ashish_india-canada

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
01-12-2017
Hello Friends,

My current application status is in DIP, since one week. My query is regards to collecting PR card and making payment. My brother lives in USA, is it acceptable to make payment of 550 CAD to process my application and later my brother collecting PR Card (making payment of 490 CAD for RPRF and 50 CAD for card) after landing in Canada?

Thanks in advance.

avya

Aug 29, 2017
Hello,
Yesterday I received my nomination from Ontario.
My timeline :
8th May 2017: Express Entry Profile Created
12th May 2017: NOI Received
18th July 2017 : Submitted
17th Aug 2017: Moved to DIP
28th Aug 2017: Nominated

NOC : 2173

-av

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello,
Yesterday I received my nomination from Ontario.
My timeline :
8th May 2017: Express Entry Profile Created
12th May 2017: NOI Received
18th July 2017 : Submitted
17th Aug 2017: Moved to DIP
28th Aug 2017: Nominated

NOC : 2173

-av
Congratulations on your nomination and all the very best for your ITA.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Received Nomination !! Guys Thanks for your Support.
CRS -402
NOI -13-APR
Submitted -21 July
Assessment: 26 July
DIP:21-Aug
Nominated :29 Aug
Hi Ketansule,

I am new to this PR process. Two days back I have submitted my profile. MY current score is 404 and I am going to lose five points because of change of DOB on 1st of October. Could you please help me to understand the ON PNP process. What does those NOI, assessment, DIP, Nominated means. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

kitvy

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Ontario also took 2 weeks to respond to me when I emailed them 2 questions when I was preparing my documents right after receiving NOI. And by the time they responded, the HCP stream had been closed! I got the answers to my questions from additional research and the wisdom of people on these boards, and I had all my paperwork ready to submit on July 25, 1 day too late! So I have been waiting every since then for the stream to reopen. :(

@kitvy were you able to submit your OINP application in time, or are you also waiting for it to reopen?
I was ready to register on the day it closed. I kept opening and closing the page as work kept getting in the way. I am waiting for HCP to open again :/

Reactions: trumprefugee

ketansule

Aug 22, 2017
Hi Ketansule,

I am new to this PR process. Two days back I have submitted my profile. MY current score is 404 and I am going to lose five points because of change of DOB on 1st of October. Could you please help me to understand the ON PNP process. What does those NOI, assessment, DIP, Nominated means. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi,
Ontario sends notification to certain set of profile registered in Express Entry which is called as Notification of Intrest(NOI)
After Receiving NOI one has to submit the application with all document on ON PNP portal.
After that they start the assessment . If required they will ask for the additional document or if they think all required documents are there application will be sent to higher authority for decision and status moves decision in progress(DIP) and after that again your application is checked and then you recieve nomination . Once you are nominated your CRS score is added by 600 points.

PS: Currently ontario is not accepting any more registrations or sending new NOI. There are speculations that it will resume by sept end.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Hi,
Ontario sends notification to certain set of profile registered in Express Entry which is called as Notification of Intrest(NOI)
After Receiving NOI one has to submit the application with all document on ON PNP portal.
After that they start the assessment . If required they will ask for the additional document or if they think all required documents are there application will be sent to higher authority for decision and status moves decision in progress(DIP) and after that again your application is checked and then you recieve nomination . Once you are nominated your CRS score is added by 600 points.

PS: Currently ontario is not accepting any more registrations or sending new NOI. There are speculations that it will resume by sept end.
Thanks a lot Ketansule for clarifying the details. I have now the clear picture of everything. Keep posting your details and every piece of information. Thanks a lot again.

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I hope this will help.
After your reply, my situation is getting clearer to me now. Here I am putting the dates and details in sequence.

26th June, 2017 : Recreated EE profile to get NOI. At that time my CRS was 419

28th June, 2017 : Received NOI.

12 th July, 2017 : My elder brother left for Brampton-Ontario after living for many years in INDIA to permanently settle down and landed there on the same day (12th July) .

13 th July, 2017 : I updated my EE profile to receive 15 sibling points and got my CRS enhanced from 419 to 434 within short time.

Note:- I intentionally did it after my brother landed there so that he should be inside Canada, when I claim sibling points. So this 13th July practically becomes my date of submission of UPDATED profile. I forgot /did not click at HELP? at that time while updating. Now when I click at HELP? I find that a notice is there, it says that the sibling should be living in Canada at the time of submitting of profile also. Further in EE profile details it shows my “ Date of submission of profile” as 26th June, 2017. Some time it still casts doubt in my mind about legality of obtaining sibling points.

16th July, 2017 : I created ONe-key account on OINP portal and registered next day.

29th July, 2017 : Sent completed application along with fee payment to OINP.

Note:- I submitted my completed OINP application 17 days after my brother reached canada to settle down there. My all information in EE and OINP absolutely match as of now and even at the time of submitting OINP application. As you enquired, my CRS is same 434 in both places. There is no SIBLING column specifically in OINP. However, in INTENT TO RESIDE IN ONTARIO heading there is question about “Relatives in ontario”. Here I filled up my brother. I also provided COPR (2009) as proof of his Permanent Resident Status. His bank statement ( He had activated his old account with his new temporary address as he is living with a cousin for the time being). His PRTD visa page and entry stamp of 12th July, 2017. His mobile bill having his address and proofs of relationship with my brother.

Meanwhile on 21st july the status of my OINP application changed from ASSESSMENT to DIP.

Till today 29th August I have not received any communication from OINP about requirement of any type of documents or any clarification on any subject,

I don't want to take any kind of risk. My plan is neither to decline ITA nor to withdraw nomination at this stage and wait for nomination. My apprehension is if they will surely send Procedural Fairness letter (PFL) to me advising me to decline ITA or the decision will be delayed as they have advised in OINP guide to withdraw OINP application, if we RECEIVE AND ACCEPT an ITA.

Secondly, I have decided that after I receive nomination and ITA in a subsequent draw, I will not withdraw my sibling points and let them remain as such, as they do not constitute misrepresentation as my brother will be living in Canada throughout the application process and hopefully well established by then.I will also provide a properly explained LOE.

Kindly give me your further valuable time, which of course you have been giving me all the time by reviewing/analysing the facts of my situation and please let me know, if there is anything wrong in my application or any problems, I may likely face during the process.

Thanks a lot.