+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@ BillHyatt
I wish and hope you are fine. I requested EE via web form to clarify whether in order to claim 15 sibling points the sibling should have been living in Canada on the date of submitting the EE profile also. But I have received no reply for last 10 days.
Since there is no clarity on this issue, so far I have neither declined ITA nor withdrew the OINP application and am waiting for PFL to decline ITA as explained by you in earlier post. As you said that they will continue processing my application, my status changed to DP about 5-6 days back. Kindly let me know if after PFL and declining ITA and accepting nomination will I have to reduce 15 sibling points or will they get reduced automatically.
Points are not reduced automatically unless you are not claiming points anymore. However, you will get maximum 600 points. So if you aren't claiming sibling points you still get 600 points and if you are claiming it you will still get maximum 600 points that is PN Nomination score of only 585 will be added.

I hope this will help. Good Luck.

Hitokiri8384

Jul 11, 2017
Points are not reduced automatically unless you are not claiming points anymore. However, you will get maximum 600 points. So if you aren't claiming sibling points you still get 600 points and if you are claiming it you will still get maximum 600 points that is PN Nomination score of only 585 will be added.

Hi Bill,

My wife was recently confined i the hospital for extrapulmonary tuberculosis. She is now recovering thank god. Guys, in this instance, will this present complications when completing medicals for ITA? Is there someone in this forum that faced the same issue before? Appreciate any advise. Thank you

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill,

My wife was recently confined i the hospital for extrapulmonary tuberculosis. She is now recovering thank god. Guys, in this instance, will this present complications when completing medicals for ITA? Is there someone in this forum that faced the same issue before? Appreciate any advise. Thank you
First of all, I would like to wish her for a quick recovery. May she get well soon.

If Medicals are already taken and nothing was identified then there is nothing to worry. If you still have to do medicals then you should wait for her to fully recover before going for Medicals. You will be asked for any medically related conditions in the last five years and reports are prepared accordingly. You can ask your panel about the reports and if there is any problem they will tell you for the corrective actions.

I have seen people getting PR after fully recovering. I hope this will help. Good Luck.

Reactions: ivancabrer

enhonda

Aug 7, 2017
I have NOI from ontario but could not register my profile before 25 july, I found I need to update my NOC 2174 to 2175, when I updated in EE profile
I did some mistake and my EE profile became ineligible. I have created new profile now.
Can I use my NOI for new EE profile when ONP opens HCP stream again?

Devt2184

Apr 29, 2017
Hello All ,

Could you please help me with the format which i can get notarized in order to show that my wife has full control on my account and funds.

Thanks
Dev

Hitokiri8384

Jul 11, 2017
First of all, I would like to wish her for a quick recovery. May she get well soon.

If Medicals are already taken and nothing was identified then there is nothing to worry. If you still have to do medicals then you should wait for her to fully recover before going for Medicals. You will be asked for any medically related conditions in the last five years and reports are prepared accordingly. You can ask your panel about the reports and if there is any problem they will tell you for the corrective actions.

I have seen people getting PR after fully recovering. I hope this will help. Good Luck.
Hi Bill,

Thank your for your reply. I just received nomination from OINP. And i have not accepted it yet. Anyway, so as long as we can show that she has been getting treatment and properly clreared. It should be ok right? They do not deny outright correct? Thanks.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi Bill,

Thank your for your reply. I just received nomination from OINP. And i have not accepted it yet. Anyway, so as long as we can show that she has been getting treatment and properly clreared. It should be ok right? They do not deny outright correct? Thanks.
Hi, you received nomination today ?? 28th Aug
can you share your timeline please ? thanks

Sinha12

Aug 17, 2017
I am not nominated yet.. my status is decision in progress which is a status stage before nomination.which means its still being evaluated. my score is 71 out of 100 for OINP. Right now notifications for HCP stream are on hold but some expert members on this forum predict they might reopen soon.. keep your eyes on ontario website updates page
Thanks for your inputs. I will keep an eye out for HCP stream to open.

Reactions: doneshbajaj82

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill,

Actually, what I suggest is to ask your panel about your results before applying. You will know about X-Ray, Urine, and Physical Results during the visit. For blood Tests, you can ask them when they will get available (usually it takes 12 hours or more depending on your country).

If there is any problem Panel will ask you to get treatment before applying. Therefore, you can always know your results before applying with CIC.

Now CIC have indicated that you get rejected on two grounds. Firstly, if it imposes the threat to Canadians or secondly if it can cost $6,655 or more per year to treat it.

You will be required to explain this in LOE and you will also be required to attach Mitigation Plan (doctor treatment prescriptions, all reports, and medicines were taken) with your medicals. These reports should also be shown to Panel Doctors so they can include these during determining your medical results.

If you have a positive Panel Report and Mitigation Plans then you will not be rejected on medical grounds.

I hope this will help.

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017

Thank you for helping me all the way. I am really sorry that I am still not clear about this situation. Looks like mine is a typical case. I will try to explain my apprehensions.

There is a condition in the application that sibling should be living in Canada on both the dates i.e. date of submitting PROFILE as well as on the date of submission of completed application- e APR.

My brother who was earlier living in canada came back to india in 2010 and never went back to canada until 12th July, 2017. Now he has gone there on PRTD visa to settle there permanently and is now settled there . Before his departure, I had already created / submitted my profile on 26th June, 2017.

I claimed sibling points on 13th July, 2017.

My questions are-

1. Have I done misrepresentation by obtaining sibling points on 13th July, 2017 because my brother was not in canada on the date of submission of my profile on 26th June 2017 as described in the condition above .

2. Now I am expecting nominations from OINP in this week. My application is in DIP stage for almost a week now.

3. As explained by you earlier that I will receive PFL asking to decline ITA , I plan to decline my present ITA and accept OINP nomination.

4. Now Kindly let me know If I can withdraw these doubtful 15 sibling point from my EE profile after getting 600 nomination points and before getting fresh ITA in the next draw. My CRS will still be above compulsory 400 after removing sibling points.

5. Will the system allow to do this. Do EE or OINP have any objection to this.

6. In the event, if I choose not to withdraw these sibling points at the time of application and let them remain there as such with a properly explained LOE, will my claiming 15 points be construed as misrepresentation

7. Kindly do ask me any more details required to fully understand my problem.
Hoping an early reply. Thanks.

andyzpl

Jul 29, 2017
Shanghai, China
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

Need your help to sort out below request raised by OINP:

Please confirm the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in this role. Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.) and supporting evidence that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC chosen.

I have already provided my roles and responsibilities from one organization and remaining organizations have policy to provide RnR on letter head.
Please advice.
I also got the same issue as you had. I am trying to select a new NOC according to my duties

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thank you for helping me all the way. I am really sorry that I am still not clear about this situation. Looks like mine is a typical case. I will try to explain my apprehensions.

There is a condition in the application that sibling should be living in Canada on both the dates i.e. date of submitting PROFILE as well as on the date of submission of completed application- e APR.

My brother who was earlier living in canada came back to india in 2010 and never went back to canada until 12th July, 2017. Now he has gone there on PRTD visa to settle there permanently and is now settled there . Before his departure, I had already created / submitted my profile on 26th June, 2017.

I claimed sibling points on 13th July, 2017.

My questions are-

1. Have I done misrepresentation by obtaining sibling points on 13th July, 2017 because my brother was not in canada on the date of submission of my profile on 26th June 2017 as described in the condition above .
No, if you explain the situation properly and assure them that your brother is physically located there and have all the required documents at the time of application the. It's fine. (When did you apply for OINP? If after 13th July then absolutely no problem.)
  1. Now I am expecting nominations from OINP in this week. My application is in DIP stage for almost a week now.
Did you submitted your brother proof of PR to OINP? If yes and OINP didn't objected dates then it is fine.
  1. As explained by you earlier that I will receive PFL asking to decline ITA , I plan to decline my present ITA and accept OINP nomination.
Yes, that's the right way if you need Nomination.
  1. Now Kindly let me know If I can withdraw these doubtful 15 sibling point from my EE profile after getting 600 nomination points and before getting fresh ITA in the next draw. My CRS will still be above compulsory 400 after removing sibling points.
Yes, you can withdraw your sibling points before new ITA but you will need to inform OINP as well. The information you provided to OINP and CIC shall match. If your scores are above 400 without Sibling points and Nomination points then it will not be an issue.
  1. Will the system allow to do this. Do EE or OINP have any objection to this.
Answered above.
  1. In the event, if I choose not to withdraw these sibling points at the time of application and let them remain there as such with a properly explained LOE, will my claiming 15 points be construed as misrepresentation
No, it will not be considered misrepresentation if you explained your situation in LOE. For Detail see above Answers.
  1. Kindly do ask me any more details required to fully understand my problem.
Finally, my question will be did you applied with OINP after or before 12th July?

Did OINP made any objections or requested additional details for it?

Did you claimed these 15 points with OINP as well?

Will your score be above 400 without sibling and Nomination points?

Hoping an early reply. Thanks.
I hope this will help.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Hi, I have submitted my application to CIC and my total score is 404. Do I need to apply for ON PNP? I came to know that right now ON PNP is on hold and they are not accepting any application. How to get into this. Plese, help. Any kind of help will be really appreciated.