+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Jerome1993

Aug 23, 2017
Hey there.
I'll be applying through OINP for the year 2018.

Can you please add me in this whatsapp group?
My phone no.: +1 (519) 992-7500

Thank-You

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys,

They finally re-opened my profile to submit again...they gave me 14 days to submit and I am going to update my proof of fund...

I wonder if OINP has ever asked someone to provide bank statements for the whole 6 months or just the turnovers and balance of the account would be sufficient???

any experience?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys,

They finally re-opened my profile to submit again...they gave me 14 days to submit and I am going to update my proof of fund...

I wonder if OINP has ever asked someone to provide bank statements for the whole 6 months or just the turnovers and balance of the account would be sufficient???

any experience?
Finally, best of luck to you
For POF, you should submit bank statements of the last 6 months, if that ain't possible, and there are some significant hikes in your statement, you must provide money trail n enough proof that the funds are readily available to you and yours to use in the future

Hope this helps

Reactions: Lunaa

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Finally, best of luck to you
For POF, you should submit bank statements of the last 6 months, if that ain't possible, and there are some significant hikes in your statement, you must provide money trail n enough proof that the funds are readily available to you and yours to use in the future

Hope this helps
Tnx :)
what do you mean by money trail and enough proof? can you give me some example

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Tnx :)
what do you mean by money trail and enough proof? can you give me some example
For example, I took some amount from my mother's bank account, so she declared it in an affidavit that I can use these funds as I deem fit, got that affidavit notarized and attached it in POF section along with my bank statement as well as my mother's account statement

So that's money trail or proof that from where I got that hike in my own account along with the proof that the funds available in my account are mine to use in the future

Hope this helps

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
So you keep this amount (from your mothers account) in your account for six month?

I am so confused, sorry if I ask a lot..

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
So you keep this amount (from your mothers account) in your account for six month?

I am so confused, sorry if I ask a lot..
6 months is just one criteria set by immigrant agencies, will you wait for 6 months if you just got that money in your account yesterday or a week ago, of course you won't, so the best way to to go about it is to get the money trail and the procedure I described above
The main purpose of POF is to see that you have the required funds available to use in the future and not borrowed from someone, so you must provide enough proof for it as simple as that

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
6 months is just one criteria set by immigrant agencies, will you wait for 6 months if you just got that money in your account yesterday or a week ago, of course you won't, so the best way to to go about it is to get the money trail and the procedure I described above
The main purpose of POF is to see that you have the required funds available to use in the future and not borrowed from someone, so you must provide enough proof for it as simple as that
thnx a lot, sounds reasonable

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Actually I received the letter few days ago but I did not have time to mention it here... however I will resubmit maybe on Tuesday or the day after
@Lunaa good to know that your issue is finally resolved. All the very best for the process. Hope you come out with flying colors.

Hitokiri8384

Jul 11, 2017
Hi Guys. My wife was recently confined i the hospital for extrapulmonary tuberculosis. She is now recovering thank god. Guys, in this instance, will this present complications when completing medicals for ITA? Is there someone in this forum that faced the same issue before? Appreciate any advise. Thank you.

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Does the term “ shall be physically located in Canada throughout your application” mean-

1. From the date of submitting of the profile onward.

2. OR from the date of submission of completed application onwards.
Kindly clarify.[
The rule is very simple that Sibling (all as termed in regulations) shall be physically located in Canada throughout your application (they may go for tour but they must be resident of Canada).

CIC will ask for different documents to be included that includes proof of current address and I guess latest Bank Statements to proof they are well established in Canada.

If your sibling leaves Canada during your application (that is becomes non resident) you will loose your points and it is your responsibility to inform them.

I hope this will clear things.
@ BillHyatt
I wish and hope you are fine. I requested EE via web form to clarify whether in order to claim 15 sibling points the sibling should have been living in Canada on the date of submitting the EE profile also. But I have received no reply for last 10 days.
Since there is no clarity on this issue, so far I have neither declined ITA nor withdrew the OINP application and am waiting for PFL to decline ITA as explained by you in earlier post. As you said that they will continue processing my application, my status changed to DP about 5-6 days back. Kindly let me know if after PFL and declining ITA and accepting nomination will I have to reduce 15 sibling points or will they get reduced automatically.