+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Good Luck to all those who received their Nominations and ITA's. All waiting tomorrow is an important day for you guys.

Candidates from Non-ICT NOC will be distributed Nominations next weeks.

Good Luck to all.
Tomorrow as in Friday August 25? Or metaphorically?

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Hi there- It's good to hear about your nomination. Can you please let me know, how much did you score out of 67 for OINP? Because I'm also in the same NOC but my points are 66/67. And, my CRS is 384. I was curious to know if I can get NOI?
I am not nominated yet.. my status is decision in progress which is a status stage before nomination.which means its still being evaluated. my score is 71 out of 100 for OINP. Right now notifications for HCP stream are on hold but some expert members on this forum predict they might reopen soon.. keep your eyes on ontario website updates page

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Hello friends,

There were a few data entry errors the last time I submitted my OINP application. I remember corresponding with this email ID: ontarionominee@ontario.ca. I received an email today asking for more information about my previous employer and bank balance statements (which I have provided earlier). This email is from:
ExpressEntry@ontario.ca.

While replying should I also copy ontarionominee@ontario.ca? And how do I send the additional documents? In a zipped folder or separately? Should I send the same bank statements that I uploaded onto the OneKey account? Looking forward to hearing from you.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello friends,

There were a few data entry errors the last time I submitted my OINP application. I remember corresponding with this email ID: ontarionominee@ontario.ca. I received an email today asking for more information about my previous employer and bank balance statements (which I have provided earlier). This email is from:
ExpressEntry@ontario.ca.

While replying should I also copy ontarionominee@ontario.ca? And how do I send the additional documents? In a zipped folder or separately? Should I send the same bank statements that I uploaded onto the OneKey account? Looking forward to hearing from you.
You can copy ontarionominee@ontario.ca
Don't send zipped files, but you can combine the files into single PDF. I suggest you upload an updated bank statement.

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
hi Cooper... Im about to submit my application for OINP , awaiting the registrations to open .. while im at it.. im getting my documents ready and since you brought the topic of a large deposits in the bank account and getting a gift deed done.. I have received multiple deposits for a long term FD this month meeting my LICO of 12500 CAD (640000 INR) in my bank account ... they are in the form of a FD.. will I be asked about the source and how that money came to me ? Please provide me with a good suggest and if a gift deed is needed how do i go about it ?
Okay.. Tell me is this what you have done..?

You have one account..

Now you have received amount/s from someone... now with this amount u have created one FD in the same bank.. using this account..

So now this is how your complete FUND looks like..

Account Balance + FD Balance.. ?

Now if you have done this FD within the same month as receipt month (so say .. you created FD in August & you received these deposits in the month of August itself).. then you won't need gift deed..

Since your average monthly balance for july and august would be almost similar.. as AMOUNT RECEIVED in AUGUST = FD Created in AUGUST.. which will cancel out

I hope I am clear..

One recommendation would be don't keep fund balance exact like CIC requirement.. since dollar fluctuations impact the balance...keep 1000-1500CAD extra...

(learnt from my own experience..in april CAD was around 48-49...when submitted docs for eAPR, CAD was above 50.. lost around 900 CAD)

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

Have one question, how long does it take for cic to process oinp nominated file to get PPR? as I know direct ITA just take 2 -3 months.

Regards,