+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

nidhii

Aug 18, 2017
Yes.. you can both get upfront..

PSK(Passport Seva Kendra) PCC is issued By Ministry of External Affairs hence it covers whole of India and there is no date mentioned..as it covers your duration from birth....

if your current address and passport address is same you will get pcc at PSK in 1-2 hrs on the same day of appointment.. if they are different then it will take 1-2 weeks since police verification is done..

But get PCC from PSK only (don't get if from local police station since PSK PCC is accepted without doubt by CIC and most importantly it covers all duration by default and easy to get it)

No need to be worried about pcc dates & ITA

May I know your Nomination Status?
Am currently in US ..so need to get from US as well as from Indian consulate in US .. currently in DIP status from 14th august ..

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
PCC and MCC can we take it earlier if we are awaiting nomination? will they mention in that certificate the police clearance is for a particular time period. I mean if i am getting police clearance till september 1 st and they issue ITA on september 9 ; it will be a problem no?
Just make sure that PCC is not more than 6mos old when submitting your eAPR. for medicals, I've read to make that the last one since it is only valid for a year so you have to land in 12 months and if you dont you have to take medicals again.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Good Day Guys,
Finally got my nomination:
-NOC: 2147
-Submitted:13th July
-ADR1(Proof of nomination): 26th of July...replied in 30 mins
-Remained in submitted even after that and 4 for a long time after
-8th of August...changed to assessment
-14th of August ADR2 (working hrs to b mentioned in my current job ,although its not mentioned in all work related letters) ...replied in 8 hrs
-15th of AUGUST....DIP status
- 1 hr back (22nd of August)...Nomination

Special thanks to @anwar01 ...for the continous fruitful discussions and @BillHyatt for the focused, professional and to the point support and posts!

Guys...thats it..I think b4 the end of the month @least all candidates who submitted b4 August will get their nominations! Good luck 4 all
Congratulations!!! You had a number of ADRs, happy that all went well and we'll be waiting for ITA tomorrow. :)

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi,

When you receive a provincial nomination and you accept the nomination via EE. Are there any changes you need to / are required to make to your express entry profile in the nomination section?
Or is this section in EE profile only if you have received a paper nomination not through express entry?
Thanks

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Good Day Guys,
Finally got my nomination:
-NOC: 2147
-Submitted:13th July
-ADR1(Proof of nomination): 26th of July...replied in 30 mins
-Remained in submitted even after that and 4 for a long time after
-8th of August...changed to assessment
-14th of August ADR2 (working hrs to b mentioned in my current job ,although its not mentioned in all work related letters) ...replied in 8 hrs
-15th of AUGUST....DIP status
- 1 hr back (22nd of August)...Nomination

Special thanks to @anwar01 ...for the continous fruitful discussions and @BillHyatt for the focused, professional and to the point support and posts!

Guys...thats it..I think b4 the end of the month @least all candidates who submitted b4 August will get their nominations! Good luck 4 all
Congratulations! All the best for future processes :)

Reactions: MEB

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Thanks. I have done for 5 out of 7 countries. Qatar and US is getting delayed and for US I don't have any proof. I just sent it through normal mail as I am inside US.
Is there any web portal where you need to apply for it? If receipt of such submission is there that is acceptable..do confirm in the forum the process.

Best of luck

lostguy

Jan 25, 2015
Hi,

I received an NOI from Ontario on 12 May 2017. Unfortunately, I didn't register by 25th July 2017. Now ONIP is not accepting any registrations and there is a hold on further intake. My only worry is my NOI will expire in November and what if by that time they donot resume the registration. What will happen in that case ? Can I apply fro NOI again. Can anyone help

Thanks

Bsand1987

Aug 23, 2017
Hello Guys,

Need your help to sort out below request raised by OINP:

Please confirm the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in this role. Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.) and supporting evidence that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC chosen.

I have already provided my roles and responsibilities from one organization and remaining organizations have policy to provide RnR on letter head.
Please advice.