+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Ha ha...darling nomination is miles always...I have noi only and with that I m eagerly waiting for oinp to open....and I l just bang on with my noi:D
For OINP you don't need PCC and Medical details..

You would need that when you are submitting your PR application.. like OINP, you submit/upload documents..sameways you have to submit these while filing your PR application without which you can't proceed to payment and submission..

For Medical

So if you are awaiting/hv received nomination.. i would suggest don't wait.. get medical done at CIC recognized medical center http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx in your/nearby city..

For PCC
If you have stayed in any country for more than 6 months cumulative (i.e. in 2013 - 4 months & in 2016 - 2months) you would need pcc from that country..

Make sure you arrange PCC for your home country as well.. and if you are Indian.. get your PCC from PSK only..

Reactions: trumprefugee

nidhii

Aug 18, 2017
For OINP you don't need PCC and Medical details..

You would need that when you are submitting your PR application.. like OINP, you submit/upload documents..sameways you have to submit these while filing your PR application without which you can't proceed to payment and submission..

For Medical

So if you are awaiting/hv received nomination.. i would suggest don't wait.. get medical done at CIC recognized medical center http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx in your/nearby city..

For PCC
If you have stayed in any country for more than 6 months cumulative (i.e. in 2013 - 4 months & in 2016 - 2months) you would need pcc from that country..

Make sure you arrange PCC for your home country as well.. and if you are Indian.. get your PCC from PSK only..
PCC and MCC can we take it earlier if we are awaiting nomination? will they mention in that certificate the police clearance is for a particular time period. I mean if i am getting police clearance till september 1 st and they issue ITA on september 9 ; it will be a problem no?

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Good day Guys,
Finally got my nomination:
-NOC:2147
-Submitted:13th July
-ADR1(Proof of nomination): 26th of July...replied in 30 mins
-Remained in submitted even after that and 4 for a long time after
-8th of August...changed to assessment
-14th of August ADR2 (working hrs to b mentioned in my current job ,although its not mentioned in all work related letters) ...replied in 8 hrs
-15th of AUGUST....DIP status
- 1 hr back (22nd of August)...Nomination

Special thanks to @anwar01 ...for the continous fruitful discussions and @BillHyatt for the focused, professional and to the point support and posts!

Guys...thats it..I think b4 the end of the month @least all candidates who submitted b4 August will get their nominations! Good luck 4 all
Finally bro :) congrats

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Good day Guys,
Finally got my nomination:
-NOC:2147
-Submitted:13th July
-ADR1(Proof of nomination): 26th of July...replied in 30 mins
-Remained in submitted even after that and 4 for a long time after
-8th of August...changed to assessment
-14th of August ADR2 (working hrs to b mentioned in my current job ,although its not mentioned in all work related letters) ...replied in 8 hrs
-15th of AUGUST....DIP status
- 1 hr back (22nd of August)...Nomination

Special thanks to @anwar01 ...for the continous fruitful discussions and @BillHyatt for the focused, professional and to the point support and posts!

Guys...thats it..I think b4 the end of the month @least all candidates who submitted b4 August will get their nominations! Good luck 4 all
Congrats man

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
No I am neither an applicant for all this nor a visa officer.

I joined this forum due to my friends and cousin and later on thought to share my experience with others so they may not face hurdles that applicants have faced in past.
A formidable human beign is what you are.
If you change your mind and decide to come to Canada, it will be a win for that country. :)

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
PCC and MCC can we take it earlier if we are awaiting nomination? will they mention in that certificate the police clearance is for a particular time period. I mean if i am getting police clearance till september 1 st and they issue ITA on september 9 ; it will be a problem no?
Yes.. you can both get upfront..

PSK(Passport Seva Kendra) PCC is issued By Ministry of External Affairs hence it covers whole of India and there is no date mentioned..as it covers your duration from birth....

if your current address and passport address is same you will get pcc at PSK in 1-2 hrs on the same day of appointment.. if they are different then it will take 1-2 weeks since police verification is done..

But get PCC from PSK only (don't get if from local police station since PSK PCC is accepted without doubt by CIC and most importantly it covers all duration by default and easy to get it)

No need to be worried about pcc dates & ITA

May I know your Nomination Status?

Last edited:

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Hello,

If the PCC is pending during submission of the e-apr, how much will be given by immigration authorities to provide the certificate?

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Hello,

If the PCC is pending during submission of the e-apr, how much will be given by immigration authorities to provide the certificate?
You won't be able to file ur application unless your home country PCC is there with you at least..

If there are multiple PCCs.. then you need to mention in LoE why you can't submit it during application submission with proper proofs..like you have applied for it/or to get PCC you need letter from CIC which CIC do issue when they need PCC from such countries..

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
You won't be able to file ur application unless your home country PCC is there with you at least..

If there are multiple PCCs.. then you need to mention in LoE why you can't submit it during application submission with proper proofs..like you have applied for it/or to get PCC you need letter from CIC which CIC do issue when they need PCC from such countries..
Thanks. I have done for 5 out of 7 countries. Qatar and US is getting delayed and for US I don't have any proof. I just sent it through normal mail as I am inside US.