+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
hopefully... you know i usually wonder

hopefully... u know u always have like an insider info... r u a visa officer?
Yay :) been waiting for quite some time now
OINP is expected to issue Nominations today and many this Friday. Candidates waiting from 20 or more days are expected to get their Nominations by the end of this week.

Good Luck!
Yay :) hopefully I will also get lucky this week still waiting to move to DIP.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Good Day Guys,
Finally got my nomination:
-NOC: 2147
-Submitted:13th July
-ADR1(Proof of nomination): 26th of July...replied in 30 mins
-Remained in submitted even after that and 4 for a long time after
-8th of August...changed to assessment
-14th of August ADR2 (working hrs to b mentioned in my current job ,although its not mentioned in all work related letters) ...replied in 8 hrs
-15th of AUGUST....DIP status
- 1 hr back (22nd of August)...Nomination

Special thanks to @anwar01 ...for the continous fruitful discussions and @BillHyatt for the focused, professional and to the point support and posts!

Guys...thats it..I think b4 the end of the month @least all candidates who submitted b4 August will get their nominations! Good luck 4 all

Last edited:

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
C
Good day Guys,
-NOC:2147
-14th of August ADR2 (working hrs to b mentioned in my current job ,although its not mentioned in all work related letters) ...replied in 8 hrs

Special thanks to @anwar01 ...for the continous fruitful discussions and @BillHyatt for the focused, professional and to the point support and posts!

Guys...thats it..I think b4 the end of the month @least all candidates who submitted b4 August will get their nominations! Good luck 4 all
Congratulations

ketansule

Aug 22, 2017
Good day Guys,

Congratulations !!!!!!!

Reactions: M DEV

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Bill please tell me when the PCC and medical will be required..during this process
Once you have filled the details and attached documents it will take you to the payment section. Once your payment is successful your file will be submitted and you will receive AOR in few hours if not immediately.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Good day Guys,

Congrats!! How you catered work hour ADR?

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Good day Guys,

Congratulations :)

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Congrats!! How you catered work hour ADR?
Well a hard q as i dunno which answer worked!
1) First reply: i said that full time is mentioned IN REF. LETTER... and attached my country' s labor law...that statd what full time means and rxed AOR 4 that
2) was working also with my company remotely as i am on vacation and they replied in 6 hrs...sent to OINP again and next day rxed another AOR

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Bill please tell me when the PCC and medical will be required..during this process
For OINP you don't need PCC and Medical details..

You would need that when you are submitting your PR application.. like OINP, you submit/upload documents..sameways you have to submit these while filing your PR application without which you can't proceed to payment and submission..

For Medical

So if you are awaiting/hv received nomination.. i would suggest don't wait.. get medical done at CIC recognized medical center http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx in your/nearby city..

For PCC
If you have stayed in any country for more than 6 months cumulative (i.e. in 2013 - 4 months & in 2016 - 2months) you would need pcc from that country..

Make sure you arrange PCC for your home country as well.. and if you are Indian.. get your PCC from PSK only..

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hopefully... you know i usually wonder

hopefully... u know u always have like an insider info... r u a visa officer?
No I am neither an applicant for all this nor a visa officer.

I joined this forum due to my friends and cousin and later on thought to share my experience with others so they may not face hurdles that applicants have faced in past.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Well a hard q as i dunno which answer worked!
1) First reply: i said that full time is mentioned IN REF. LETTER... and attached my country' s labor law...that statd what full time means and rxed AOR 4 that
2) was working also with my company remotely as i am on vacation and they replied in 6 hrs...sent to OINP again and next day rxed another AOR
Great! All is well that ends well. Now get ready for ITA this Wednesday.

Reactions: MEB