+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I was visiting this thread after a long while and was disappointed to see such a delay in your applications.

We used to see applications processed within 15-40 days depending on NOC codes.

Anyone whose application is still processing after 45 days can PM me for actions needed but please do provide your complete Timeline and NOC codes.

Reactions: kartheek89

Seedarat

Jun 7, 2017
My time line
NOI may 10
Apply 15 may
ADR on 24 may
E Mail them 27
Got confirmation they received on 30 may
Status change to DIP 10 June

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
My EOR just came out positive changing my CRS from 408 to 471.
I also have Ontario Nomination.
I have neither accepted nor reject the Ontario nomination. Hope it wont block me from get ITA. Is there any implication of rejecting the Nomination?
Nope.. There are no implications except you losing your $1500..

sandybridge

Aug 21, 2017
@BillHyatt and others.

Topic:
OINP application : selected incorrect stream

I applied under "Skill Trades" stream (category) instead of "Human Capital". I realized my mistake after I received email from OINP office that I do not meet the requirement of "Skill Trades" stream. They have not made a final decision yet.
Now, they have reviewed my application and waiting for my response before they decide on my case - I have to correct this problem. I accept my mistake in selecting incorrect stream.

For this: I have sent an email to "ontarionominee@ontario.ca" requesting to change my stream by keeping everything else unchanged. Waiting for some response/action on this.

I am reaching out to this forum for any opinion/suggestion you guys have ?

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
@BillHyatt and others.

Topic:
OINP application : selected incorrect stream

I applied under "Skill Trades" stream (category) instead of "Human Capital". I realized my mistake after I received email from OINP office that I do not meet the requirement of "Skill Trades" stream. They have not made a final decision yet.
Now, they have reviewed my application and waiting for my response before they decide on my case - I have to correct this problem. I accept my mistake in selecting incorrect stream.

For this: I have sent an email to "ontarionominee@ontario.ca" requesting to change my stream by keeping everything else unchanged. Waiting for some response/action on this.

I am reaching out to this forum for any opinion/suggestion you guys have ?

I would recommend sending Application Change Request form (download link below) ...
mention your change under 'Change of Personal Information' section in the form that it was an honest mistake that I selected wrong stream which I realized it later.. something like that.. your kind words will do magic..

There is application change request form .. http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf .. You need to fill - print - sign -scan and send it to above email id..

best wishes!!

sandybridge

Aug 21, 2017
I would recommend sending Application Change Request form (download link below) as well as well along with your LoE stating it was an honest mistake that I selected wrong stream which I realized it later.. something like that.. your kind words will do magic..

There is application change request form .. http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf .. You need to fill - print - sign -scan and send it to above email id..
@CooperStation22 : I did sent an email and this document as an attachment. Appreciate your response/suggestion. Thanks.

Reactions: CooperStation22

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
My EOR just came out positive changing my CRS from 408 to 471.
I also have Ontario Nomination.
I have neither accepted nor reject the Ontario nomination. Hope it wont block me from get ITA. Is there any implication of rejecting the Nomination?
what is EOR?