Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Mine
Submitted:21st July
Assessment: 26th July
DIP:21st Aug

Hope this week we see a lot of movement since they were busy with system upgrade last week.
Yes, hope so this week brings fantastic news to all of us here. All the very best dude!!

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hi all, I have a query..

by anychance if one receives NOI from OINP, our friends suggested to complete the application by submitting all documents with in 2 days.. In this case, when would we need to pay the fee to OINP ? any insights please

sept22tdy

Jan 7, 2014
OINP is expected to issue Nominations today and many this Friday. Candidates waiting from 20 or more days are expected to get their Nominations by the end of this week.

Good Luck!
Have been waiting from 12th July 2017. May i ask on what basis is the prediction made. I just hope it comes true :)

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017
My EOR just came out positive changing my CRS from 408 to 471.
I also have Ontario Nomination.
I have neither accepted nor reject the Ontario nomination. Hope it wont block me from get ITA. Is there any implication of rejecting the Nomination?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi all, I have a query..

by anychance if one receives NOI from OINP, our friends suggested to complete the application by submitting all documents with in 2 days.. In this case, when would we need to pay the fee to OINP ? any insights please
Once you are registered you will have 14 days and you will be given chance to complete and submit application within that period. So, it doesn't matter if you send application within 2 days or 14 days however you should register immediately once registration will open.

Fees is paid when you submit your documents.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: kartheek89

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Once you are registered you will have 14 days and you will be given chance to complete and submit application within that period. So, it doesn't matter if you send application within 2 days or 14 days however you should register immediately once registration will open.

Fees is paid when you submit your documents.

I hope this will help.
thank you..so usually how long it will be to submit the fee after sending the application. ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
thank you..so usually how long it will be to submit the fee after sending the application. ?
Once you have filled the details and attached documents it will take you to the payment section. Once your payment is successful your file will be submitted and you will receive AOR in few hours if not immediately.

Reactions: kartheek89