+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Guys,
I am facing a peculiar problem. I can only log onto my Express Entry profile from the Firefox browser. I cannot access my EE profile from any other browser or another computer using Firefox. Why is this happening, and how do I stop it?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Guys,
I am facing a peculiar problem. I can only log onto my Express Entry profile from the Firefox browser. I cannot access my EE profile from any other browser or another computer using Firefox. Why is this happening, and how do I stop it?
delete your browser history (e.g. in chrome . delete everything from the beginning of time) and then try

A_saeedi

Aug 19, 2017
Is anyone here can help me with this question? I am applying as international student with job offer stream OINP. I got my bachelor degree in engineering outsdide of Canada and my MEng in Canada.I am not a P.Eng, but I am working in engineering field. I plan to apply with mechanical engineering NOC code. Is having a membership as EIT or licenceing with PEO necessery in this case? Does Ontario requires it?

ronakmsc_01

Jun 8, 2014
Hi Guys,

Finally a status change for me too. Timeline details below,

NOC--2172 / CRS -- 395
NOI -- June 29th
Application submission -- July 18th
Assessment -- July 25th
DIP -- Aug 17th
Nomination -- Eagerly waiting.

Fingers crossed . Hoping for the best Soon
Hi Guys,

Finally a status change for me too. Timeline details below,

NOC--2172 / CRS -- 395
NOI -- June 29th
Application submission -- July 18th
Assessment -- July 25th
DIP -- Aug 17th
Nomination -- Eagerly waiting.

Fingers crossed . Hoping for the best Soon

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Any more thoughts on this friends
I explained my situation to OINP team and I got a response stating that we will give you 30days to make your EE profile active else will disqualify you.

But the problem is I have IELTS slots available only on Sep9th and results will take 15 days which will be approximately end of Sep which is around 40 days from now.

Will OINP hold till then or will they reject my application.Please suggest guys

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
I explained my situation to OINP team and I got a response stating that we will give you 30days to make your EE profile active else will disqualify you.

But the problem is I have IELTS slots available only on Sep9th and results will take 15 days which will be approximately end of Sep which is around 40 days from now.

Will OINP hold till then or will they reject my application.Please suggest guys
IELTS results takes 13 days from the date of your examination. If you can travel to another city for taking your IELTS, then you should consider it and sit for the exam at an earlier date. Take a flight or take a train or do anything to get it done earlier. You have to decide now man! All the best.

Reactions: HADDY

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
IELTS results takes 13 days from the date of your examination. If you can travel to another city for taking your IELTS, then you should consider it and sit for the exam at an earlier date. Take a flight or take a train or do anything to get it done earlier. You have to decide now man! All the best.
I checked for all the available slots ..Slot available at the earliest is 9 Sep both in IDP and British Council + 13 days for result would make it around 22 or 23rd.

Based on suggestion in forum I my self sent out an email to OINP team regarding my situation I shouldn't have done that unless they come respond back and now as they responded in 30 days I was in soup.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
I checked for all the available slots ..Slot available at the earliest is 9 Sep both in IDP and British Council + 13 days for result would make it around 22 or 23rd.

Based on suggestion in forum I my self sent out an email to OINP team regarding my situation I shouldn't have done that unless they come respond back and now as they responded in 30 days I was in soup.
What is done can't be undone in this case. Now, you can book your test on the next available date and inform them with the proof of your test date and tell them that this is the best available date for your IELTS and that it is out of your control to take the exam earlier than that. Give them a tentative/exact date for your result and see whether they consider your request. Explain them alongwith proofs/screenshots. I am sure they can wait for coupe of more days for your report card. All the best!

Reactions: HADDY

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hi,

I login to my CIC in the morning and saw study and Language Section was showing In Process and my education details were missing so I added my Bachelor Degree details again and updated the form and transmitted. Then I checked my profile and my CRS score were dipped from 379 to 359.

Has the same this happened to anyone. I have raised a query with CIC.