Aug 18, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
kolkata
NOC Code......
Hi
I have done Diploma in nautical science from Ignou india.
What wes will consider it on ECA report and how many points will it gain for me

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Hey Guys,
Dear All,

I finally sent my email to all these addresses:

-reconsiderations@ontario.ca
- ontarionominee@ontario.ca
-expressentry@ontario.ca

I hope to come back to you with good news...

Many thanks for all your kind supports and advice.
Hey Guys,
After all calls and emails, my status has changed to waiting for submission!!
I dont know if it's good or not because from 17th the system is experiencing kind of error as said here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html and I don't know whether this changing in my status is due to the error or my proof emails have worked!!
any idea?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hey Guys,

Hey Guys,
I dont know if it's good or not because from 17th the system is experiencing kind of error as said here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html and I don't know whether this changing in my status is due to the error or my proof emails have worked!!
any idea?
Hey Lunaa. I read your story a couple days ago and am very glad to see this update of yours. Did you get any response from OINP? Perhaps they read your emails and decided to look carefully at their older messages and found the resume you had sent them that they had missed. Government workers do make mistakes.

Reactions: Lunaa

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Hey Lunaa. I read your story a couple days ago and am very glad to see this update of yours. Did you get any response from OINP? Perhaps they read your emails and decided to look carefully at their older messages and found the resume you had sent them that they had missed. Government workers do make mistakes.
Actually I did not receive any emails and instruction from OINP and that is the strange part! I have just checked my status and found it changed from withdrawn to waiting for submission!!! Now I do not know if I have wait for their email or what, because already I have paid the submission fee :confused:

Reactions: krishna09

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Actually I did not receive any emails and instruction from OINP and that is the strange part! I have just checked my status and found it changed from withdrawn to waiting for submission!!! Now I do not know if I have wait for their email or what, because already I have paid the submission fee :confused:
Maybe they are still thinking about what to do. I would follow up with them late Monday or Tuesday if you don't hear from them by then.

masuduzzaman

Oct 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

Finally a status change for me too. Timeline details below,

NOC--2172 / CRS -- 395
NOI -- June 29th
Application submission -- July 18th
Assessment -- July 25th
DIP -- Aug 17th
Nomination -- Eagerly waiting.

Fingers crossed . Hoping for the best Soon
Me too, Assessment - July 27th, DIP - Aug 18th

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Waiting for submission is a very rare status but at least your application somehow got re considered again, that's what I think, wish you the very best for the next processes and hopefully you get ADRs too in the coming week

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Yes your OINP application will be processed. However once they approve your Nomination they ask you to decline ITA before Nomination can be sent to you.

If you don't want Nomination then you can write them that you no longer want to consider Nomination. In that case they will withdraw your case but money will not be returned.

I hope this will clear things. Good Luck!
Thanks for all the information on OINP process.

It just struck me to check whether at the time of my first interaction with you, if I had sent you the page from where I made an inference that the sibling should be living in canada on the date of submission of profile as well as on the date of application. At that time, I forgot to send you the page along with and got your advice without giving you full facts.

May be, I made a mistake in understanding the paragraph there at HELP? in the “relatives in canada section” of the application. Hereby I am reproducing the paragraphs found there.

AT THE “ HELP? “ SIBLING POINTS SECTION OF THE APPLICATION.

You can be awarded points if you or your spouse or common-law partner (if they will come with you to Canada) has:

a brother or sister who is (on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence)

• 18 years of age or older

• a Canadian citizen or permanent resident

• living in Canada

Brother or sister relationships include:

• biological (this means you are related by blood)

• brother or sister

• half-brother or sister
  • adopted brother or sister

• step-brother or step-sister (this means you are not related by blood or adoption, but your parents are married or in a common law relationship on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence)
AT CRS - Additional - PR or Canadian Sibling IN THE APPLICATION SECTION

Points can be awarded if the principal applicant or accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a sibling who is 18 years of age or older as of the date of application and who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada.

Sibling relationships include the following:

• Biological brother or sister

• Adopted brother or sister

• Half-brother or half-sister

• Step-brother or step-sister
AT GLOSSARY AT IRCC WEBSITE.

Sibling (brother or sister)
For Express Entry, a sibling means your brother or sister related to you by:
blood (biological):
brother or sister
half-brother or sister
adoption:
adopted brother or sister
marriage:
includes a step-brother or step-sister who is not related to you by blood or adoption and your parents are married or in a common law relationship
this is true on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence

To get points for having at least one sibling in Canada, they
must be 18 years old
must be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada
can be the brother or sister of your spouse or common-law partner who will come with you to Canada

Moreover, there is no mention of sibling living in canada on both dates in the CANADA GAZETTE.

Kindly review it and share your thoughts. Does this condition of both dates applicable on step brothers & step sisters only or on all applicants ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for all the information on OINP process.

It just struck me to check whether at the time of my first interaction with you, if I had sent you the page from where I made an inference that the sibling should be living in canada on the date of submission of profile as well as on the date of application. At that time, I forgot to send you the page along with and got your advice without giving you full facts.

May be, I made a mistake in understanding the paragraph there at HELP? in the “relatives in canada section” of the application. Hereby I am reproducing the paragraphs found there.

AT THE “ HELP? “ SIBLING POINTS SECTION OF THE APPLICATION.

You can be awarded points if you or your spouse or common-law partner (if they will come with you to Canada) has:

a brother or sister who is (on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence)

• 18 years of age or older

• a Canadian citizen or permanent resident

• living in Canada

Brother or sister relationships include:

• biological (this means you are related by blood)
    • brother or sister

• half-brother or sister
  • adopted brother or sister

• step-brother or step-sister (this means you are not related by blood or adoption, but your parents are married or in a common law relationship on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence)
AT CRS - Additional - PR or Canadian Sibling IN THE APPLICATION SECTION

Points can be awarded if the principal applicant or accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a sibling who is 18 years of age or older as of the date of application and who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada.

Sibling relationships include the following:

• Biological brother or sister

• Adopted brother or sister

• Half-brother or half-sister

• Step-brother or step-sister
AT GLOSSARY AT IRCC WEBSITE.

Sibling (brother or sister)
For Express Entry, a sibling means your brother or sister related to you by:
blood (biological):
brother or sister
half-brother or sister
adoption:
adopted brother or sister
marriage:
includes a step-brother or step-sister who is not related to you by blood or adoption and your parents are married or in a common law relationship
this is true on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence

To get points for having at least one sibling in Canada, they
must be 18 years old
must be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada
can be the brother or sister of your spouse or common-law partner who will come with you to Canada

Moreover, there is no mention of sibling living in canada on both dates in the CANADA GAZETTE.

Kindly review it and share your thoughts. Does this condition of both dates applicable on step brothers & step sisters only or on all applicants ?
The rule is very simple that Sibling (all as termed in regulations) shall be physically located in Canada throughout your application (they may go for tour but they must be resident of Canada).

CIC will ask for different documents to be included that includes proof of current address and I guess latest Bank Statements to proof they are well established in Canada.

If your sibling leaves Canada during your application (that is becomes non resident) you will loose your points and it is your responsibility to inform them.

I hope this will clear things.

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
The rule is very simple that Sibling (all as termed in regulations) shall be physically located in Canada throughout your application (they may go for tour but they must be resident of Canada).

CIC will ask for different documents to be included that includes proof of current address and I guess latest Bank Statements to proof they are well established in Canada.

If your sibling leaves Canada during your application (that is becomes non resident) you will loose your points and it is your responsibility to inform them.

I hope this will clear things.
Does the term “ shall be physically located in Canada throughout your application” mean-

1. From the date of submitting of the profile onward.

2. OR from the date of submission of completed application onwards.
Kindly clarify.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hey Guys,

Hey Guys,
any idea?
Hi @Lunaa it is a good sign indeed. They have changed your status so now you can expect mail from them or they just changed it so that they can update it with your resume. Hope all works fine for you. All the very best!

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Very Good news...I think they r @least reconsidering ur case now...please follow up and keep us updated ...Good luck...

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Does the term “ shall be physically located in Canada throughout your application” mean-

1. From the date of submitting of the profile onward.

2. OR from the date of submission of completed application onwards.
Kindly clarify.
It should be from the date ur application is submitted.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Hey Guys,

Hey Guys,
any idea?
Good news indeed. Your application will be processed afresh... best of luck in ur quest!!!