File Submitted: 17 July
Assessment: 24 July
Current status: "DIP" - 11 August
NOC: 2171
CRS Points: 383
Ties to Ontario.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I have my experience letters with job roles and responsibilities with work hours and annual salary mentioned!
Is that enough? Or still they need a new reference letter ?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Let's hope for the best.
Even i am waiting for the OINP-HCP stream to re-open with all my documents ready for submission.
Good Luck everyone.
Me too. Checking and praying every day since I was ready on July 25 and it closed :(

Reactions: krishna09

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thank you.

CRS 418
NOC 0112
EE Profile created 1 May 2017
NOI 5 May 2017
Application submitted18 May 2017
AOR 18 May 2017
DIP 8 August 2017
Nomination 9 August 2017
Congratulations, especially after that long wait! So you submitted your application on May 8 and did not get into DIP until August 8? Did Ontario every contact you in those 3 months?

amritpalsingh

Jul 26, 2017
Hi everyone, I have received an email from OINP requesting for additional document request of ECA report from WES.
OINP says "To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report".

I did not understand what MCIIT is? Secondly will WES would send copy of my ECA report to OINP directly if I authorize WES?

What should be my first step?

Please help!

Thanks a lot

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Hi everyone, I have received an email from OINP requesting for additional document request of ECA report from WES.
OINP says "To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report".

I did not understand what MCIIT is? Secondly will WES would send copy of my ECA report to OINP directly if I authorize WES?

What should be my first step?

Please help!

Thanks a lot
the oinp should receive your ECA report (standard delivery) to finish processing your application , Since WES has changed it's website that link does not work anymore
all you have to do is :
- click on : ORDER DUPLICATE IRCC
- Select IMMIGRATION, click NEXT
- Make sure you select NO on recepient 1 ( if you don't need a second copy for yourself)
Make sure you DELETE IRCC on recipient 2 ( since IRCC has already received the copy once processed the 1st time you'll save about 30$)
click ADD RECEPIENTS -> on the search TAB that will appear SELECT : Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT

Continue the process , pay the amount needed and you'r done , gl for your nomination

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
hello guys , plz advice me
For those who submitted their eAPR application , is the AOR automatic on submission date ?
I have a little concern on my expiring Language Tests

amritpalsingh

Jul 26, 2017
the oinp should receive your ECA report (standard delivery) to finish processing your application , Since WES has changed it's website that link does not work anymore
all you have to do is :
- click on : ORDER DUPLICATE IRCC
- Select IMMIGRATION, click NEXT
- Make sure you select NO on recepient 1 ( if you don't need a second copy for yourself)
Make sure you DELETE IRCC on recipient 2 ( since IRCC has already received the copy once processed the 1st time you'll save about 30$)
click ADD RECEPIENTS -> on the search TAB that will appear SELECT : Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT

Continue the process , pay the amount needed and you'r done , gl for your nomination
Thanks a lot mate! I will try this out and get back to you in case i need help. Appreciate your effort. Thanks again

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi Bro...what are all the additional documents requested from you till now ?
Hi ,
they havent requested me anything yet.
i have been sending them emails on my own, regarding:

1) Change in information from Canadian degree to ECA. (sent them the receipt as a proof that i have forwarded WES ECA to OINP)
2) Updated IELTS result (sent them new TRF)
AORs for these two received last week.

3) Missed the explanation of time period between my studies and my first job while filing e-Portal application. (wrote LOE on Monday), got AOR today

Reactions: MEB

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks! Then I must start asking my previous employers what my roles and responsibilities are, as early as now. If in case I am unable to get that, we can present the email they sent to show that they couldn't provide it to me, right?

Good luck on your application too!
Your roles and responsibilities should be written on ur employment letter or attached to it as job descriptions. They usually come together.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

Simmi Aneesh

Aug 11, 2017
Hii...
I got nomination letter from Ontario and i applied for visa on March 3rd 2017, but still I haven't got my visa.Iam not able to view my status from the website.Please guide me about the ststus of my visa.