+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Hitokiri8384

Jul 11, 2017
Hello am relatively new here so permit me if i ask a lot of questions or not sure about the procedure for this forum. I submitted my oinp application I the 21st of July and its been showing submitted till i checked yday and its showing as assessment.Pls how long is this for and what's next? Been seeing people writing DIP and AOR as their status when does this happen?pls help.tx
Hi what is your noc and crs? I also submitted on july 21st. However, mine is still showing submitted.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello am relatively new here so permit me if i ask a lot of questions or not sure about the procedure for this forum. I submitted my oinp application I the 21st of July and its been showing submitted till i checked yday and its showing as assessment.Pls how long is this for and what's next? Been seeing people writing DIP and AOR as their status when does this happen?pls help.tx
Steps are: Submitted - Assessment - DIP(Decision In Progress) - Approval(Nomination). AOR is when they ask for some further documents or clarifications and you mail them, thye will send you AOR(Acknowledgement Of Receipt). Keep calm. All of us are in the same boat. This week will bring smile on lots of people face. All the best with your application.

Anura@06

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think they will update their update website for total number of nomination after 7 August , as per 10 july update they already issued nomination 3,515 and remaining 2,485 - so total they have 6000.

Most probably they will open with next year targets if the same targets around 6000 or like 2016 they have only 2000 targets.

Thanks for the update! Do you think if I keep all my documents ready by then a good idea? Is there any validity for documents?

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hello everyone,

I was wondering it is suitable to change your NOC code after you have submitted your application. I saw that my job duties suit more for 2174 rather than 2173 and I am in assessment phase of onip.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello everyone,

I was wondering it is suitable to change your NOC code after you have submitted your application. I saw that my job duties suit more for 2174 rather than 2173 and I am in assessment phase of onip.
It has been seen that OINP emailed one of the candidate to change his NOC in EE profile as his job duties matched more to that specific NOC. In your case, if they would feel that you should change your NOC, they will guide you. Otherwise just email them your situation.

Reactions: ge3qz and Anjanirai

Bhookey

Aug 6, 2017
Steps are: Submitted - Assessment - DIP(Decision In Progress) - Approval(Nomination). AOR is when they ask for some further documents or clarifications and you mail them, thye will send you AOR(Acknowledgement Of Receipt). Keep calm. All of us are in the same boat. This week will bring smile on lots of people face. All the best with your application.
Thank u for this.amen

Reactions: Anjanirai

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
It has been seen that OINP emailed one of the candidate to change his NOC in EE profile as his job duties matched more to that specific NOC. In your case, if they would feel that you should change your NOC, they will guide you. Otherwise just email them your situation.
I also have a strong feeling that my spouses's NOC is 2283 rather than 2173. Both have a very thin line which separates them. But, we are not disturbing this in our EE profiles till they mail us and ask us to do so or take any further action. Ours is also in assessment. Am just praying that we get through with this asap. Pray!!

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I also have a strong feeling that my spouses's NOC is 2283 rather than 2173. Both have a very thin line which separates them. But, we are not disturbing this in our EE profiles till they mail us and ask us to do so or take any further action. Ours is also in assessment. Am just praying that we get through with this asap. Pray!!
It would be wise to wait for them to ask for a change in NOC! Otherwise let the things go the way they are going.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
It would be wise to wait for them to ask for a change in NOC! Otherwise let the things go the way they are going.
Yes, that's what. Am scared to change or alter anything which turns out to be a foolish mistake in the end. If they need they will ask or else they will pass us through. ;) Thanks for voicing my thoughts @anwar01 and @HADDY

Reactions: anwar01

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017

Same here. I got confused with 2173 and 2174.. by current profile is more of lead so 2173 suits me more than 50 % but I have added roles of developer also. So finger crossed. :)

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Thanks Anwar. this takes the stress of. I am confused with 2173 and 2174. my current profile is of a lead but my responsibly are mixture of 2173 and 2174.:D