+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hello all!

I submitted my application for OINP on the 22nd of July and its status changed to 'assessment' on the 26th. However, after going through a lot of threads, I realised that I had only uploaded a digital copy of my passport photograph and not a scanned copy of the actual photograph's back with my name and DOB on it. Has anyone received a nomination in a similar case? Should I just scan and send a photograph upfront without them asking for it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot :)

canadian.dreamer

Feb 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Their documentation states that one must not send in the documents .. Hence the confusion on whats the correct way ..

You must not send in additional documents and/or information to the OINP unless you need to notify the program of a change, or unless you have received a request for additional information. In both cases, you must contact the OINP via email. Paper documents will no longer be accepted by mail, fax or in person
I got an email from OINP about the missing information which is my CV. They just advised me to send the missing document to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca.

ilkersanzer

Jul 30, 2017
One more thing please, While making payment to WES in my account, I find that in my orders on 16th June, 2016,there are two recipients one myself and second IRCC ( Electronic copy).

Further for present request the first option is YOU. Which obviously I have said NO, Second recipient they have put IRCC by default with two options EDIT/ DELETE. Third recipient I have filled “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, File No.“

My question is should I delete IRCC as recipient this time. and request for OINP only or let it go to IRCC also. What did you do, delete IRCC as recipient or not. How much did you pay.
I deleted IRCC as they should already have access to my ECA because they were the original recipient when I ordered the ECA. I paid around 40 USD if I remember correctly.

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I deleted IRCC as they should already have access to my ECA because they were the original recipient when I ordered the ECA. I paid around 40 USD if I remember correctly.
Since WES updated their website you can now remove IRCC in the duplicate order, but before it was by default so you have to ask for refund after you pay the full price around 75 CAD if I'm not mistaken.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Since WES updated their website you can now remove IRCC in the duplicate order, but before it was by default so you have to ask for refund after you pay the full price around 75 CAD if I'm not mistaken.
Would you happen to know how long a refund takes? It has been 7 days for me.

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Would you happen to know how long a refund takes? It has been 7 days for me.
Did you contact them for the refund or are you just plain waiting for them to automatically refund you? What I did with mine before, after I ordered the copies I contacted them telling that I am claiming for a refund. I got the refund after 5 days of waiting

abhi_2281

Jan 17, 2015
Hello all!

I submitted my application for OINP on the 22nd of July and its status changed to 'assessment' on the 26th. However, after going through a lot of threads, I realised that I had only uploaded a digital copy of my passport photograph and not a scanned copy of the actual photograph's back with my name and DOB on it. Has anyone received a nomination in a similar case? Should I just scan and send a photograph upfront without them asking for it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot :)
Don't worry, They would ask that as the additional documents along with the other documents if you have missed any. You will have to reply to their mail with the pending documents. Worst case is that you may get the nomination 2-3 days delayed.

abhijeeths447

Jul 12, 2017
Hi All. I received the nomination from Ontario on 21st July and I have all my docs and Pcc ready. I wanted to know if I can get my medicals done before ITA? Kindly advise

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Did you contact them for the refund or are you just plain waiting for them to automatically refund you? What I did with mine before, after I ordered the copies I contacted them telling that I am claiming for a refund. I got the refund after 5 days of waiting
I did contact them for a refund and filled out their contact us form. I received an email that they received my query.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi All. I received the nomination from Ontario on 21st July and I have all my docs and Pcc ready. I wanted to know if I can get my medicals done before ITA? Kindly advise
Yes, medical is required upfront. PCCs are the most tedious and are also required upfront for most countries (check country specific requirements).