07-12-2017
Guys got nominated today !!! :)

Submitted - 29th June
Assessment - 29th June
DIP - 13th July
Nomination - 19th July

NOC - 2172
CRS - 411
Congrats dear. Can you ans my 1 Q. I didn't write much in intent to respite letter. Will it affect my application.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Guys pls am looking to withdraw my one key submitted application and its still on submitted stage since 10 July. Do you think I would get a refund since the status hasn't progressed from submitted.

Also would I loose my NOI if I withdraw?
They are currently processing till 10 July and I read somewhere that if your application has not been picked for assessment you can get the refund. I also withdraw my application on 17 July after creating on 11 July because I filled in wrong stream. I mailed them for refund today lets see if I get the reply and money. I will update you.

Also, NOC is valid for 6 months depending on the quota left. So if you want to proceed do it quickly.

Marius J

Jun 20, 2017
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Congrats. Pls can u explain t

Congrats. Pls can u list out the various stages if processing after submission and perhaps s what the step entails along side it's time lines. Thank u
Re-created EE application on 12 April
Got NOI on 13 April
Submitted: 21 June
Additional docs requested on 23 June
Sent docs on 28 June
DIP: 29 June
Nomination: 19 July

CRS: 418
NOC: 1225

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
As a part of passport requirement, it is said that your passport must be valid for at least 2 years prior to the application. They have sent a mail to send them my previous passport copy.

"Dear Jyoti Choudhury
In addition to below, please submit a copy your previous passport. Your passport must have been valid for at least two years prior to your application (the passport on file was issued Jan 19, 2017). Include copies of all of the pages of your previous passport."

My problem is, the Passport copy I provided with my application is my first passport and I do not have any previous passports.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Re-created EE application on 12 April
Got NOI on 13 April
Submitted: 21 June
Additional docs requested on 23 June
Sent docs on 28 June
DIP: 29 June
Nomination: 19 July

CRS: 418
NOC: 1225
Thanks for ur response.
Pls what does the following terms mean? AOR, DIP???

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
As a part of passport requirement, it is said that your passport must be valid for at least 2 years prior to the application. They have sent a mail to send them my previous passport copy.

"Dear Jyoti Choudhury
In addition to below, please submit a copy your previous passport. Your passport must have been valid for at least two years prior to your application (the passport on file was issued Jan 19, 2017). Include copies of all of the pages of your previous passport."

My problem is, the Passport copy I provided with my application is my first passport and I do not have any previous passports.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017

"Dear Jyoti Choudhury

Do a letter to them explain you don't have a previous passport and this is the only passport uve got.it shouldn't be a complicated matter.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
any idea about, when the people from ICT week (< 400 score) would start getting their applications changed from submitted to assessment n so on, or does it work date wise, like on ontario's website, right now they are processing applications till 9th July (inclusive)

Kindly shed the light on it.