+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Pls I want to know if an Oracle Certification from Oracle university can be used as a second degree/certificate considering this "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years"

Having two degrees/certificates will give the needed point.
No it cannot.

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
can any 1 tell me what documents we need to submit after receiving Ontario NOI in order to get the nomination?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
can any 1 tell me what documents we need to submit after receiving Ontario NOI in order to get the nomination?
*no right order
Copies of Birth Certificate
Pages of passport (ALL pages, scan outside too)
Work History
Other activities, travels and residence
Education History
Family ties
Settlement Funds
Intention to Reside Letter
Language Results
*you will also have a few other sections that may not be applicable.

Check the link for more info (pages 14 - 22 of the document itself not from the viewer) http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Pay special attention to Appendix 4 for further instructions on ECA report submission.[/QUOTE]

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
my application has just entered into Assessment stage. So far, what I am worried about is IQAS and their long delay processing our duplicate ECA request. My application for duplicate ECA which is needed to sent to OINP directly was received by them on 7th July, 2017 and I called them several times. Till yesterday according to their opinion, they opened courier mail up to date 27-June-2017. Yet, my file number still is not in their system, they will require another 2 weeks time after my file number is entered into their system. In the mean time, if OINP requires direct report from them, what should I do? I have my hands tied. Please help me here.

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
*no right order
Copies of Birth Certificate
Pages of passport (ALL pages, scan outside too)
Work History
Other activities, travels and residence
Education History
Family ties
Settlement Funds
Intention to Reside Letter
Language Results
*you will also have a few other sections that may not be applicable.

Check the link for more info (pages 14 - 22 of the document itself not from the viewer) http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Pay special attention to Appendix 4 for further instructions on ECA report submission.
[/QUOTE]

thanx for great info. do we need copies of birth certificate for ourselve or child?? i do not have birth certificate for myself. isn't passport enough?
Is family ties in ontario compulsory?

saphr4raj

Jun 4, 2017
I could not understand about offer letter thing? Can u elaborate it?

If this is your current job, you can satisfy IRCC with other things like pay slips or bank salary transfer, taking such letter from ur superior or colleague.

I dont understand why u want to decline ITA?
Anwar,

I'm on a closed Work permit, so I can avail 50 CRS points for an Arranged offer letter from the same employer for at least 1 yr after PR.
With this in assumption that my ER will give me offer letter I submitted and got ITA on 425 CRS.
Now that my employer is not providing me the letter, I will not be able to meet 425 CRS, so I was thinking of withdrawing my application and re-enter the pool with 375 CRS (this time opting for OINP).

That is the reason why I want to check if OINP is still open and what are my chances for NOI?

Thanks so much for your valuable inputs.

Reactions: anwar01

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Anwar,

I'm on a closed Work permit, so I can avail 50 CRS points for an Arranged offer letter from the same employer for at least 1 yr after PR.
With this in assumption that my ER will give me offer letter I submitted and got ITA on 425 CRS.
Now that my employer is not providing me the letter, I will not be able to meet 425 CRS, so I was thinking of withdrawing my application and re-enter the pool with 375 CRS (this time opting for OINP).

That is the reason why I want to check if OINP is still open and what are my chances for NOI?

If you cannot get the offer letter, which is required for a job-offer stream, then I think you should withdraw your ITA.
Regarding OINP, you have to have a new EE profile to receive an NOI. But with your CRS below 400, let's hope that OINP will issue NOIs to less than 400 again. All the best to you.

Reactions: anwar01

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Anwar,

Oh! I took you as FSW outland candidate as you never mentioned about your catagory. OINP gave NOI to candidates with NOC in ICT less then 400 CRS. But that was limited for 1 week only, after that I have never seen any candidate got NOI with less then 400 CRS.
You can get more information from from this link
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
my application has just entered into Assessment stage. So far, what I am worried about is IQAS and their long delay processing our duplicate ECA request. My application for duplicate ECA which is needed to sent to OINP directly was received by them on 7th July, 2017 and I called them several times. Till yesterday according to their opinion, they opened courier mail up to date 27-June-2017. Yet, my file number still is not in their system, they will require another 2 weeks time after my file number is entered into their system. In the mean time, if OINP requires direct report from them, what should I do? I have my hands tied. Please help me here.
When did you submit your application?

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
I have recreated my profile in EE with the NOC 2173 on 17 July, Any idea how much time it takes to recieve NOI... Are there any NOI received after 29th June ?
Any help is greatly appreciated !

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Can anyone please help me? Has anyone done ECA through IQAS and applied to OINP. What happened if IQAS delayed in sending duplicate copies of ECA?