+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
please need a advice urgent

I just did yes for the IRCC and CBSA question for myself and submitted my visas file for canada but their is also same question for spouse that I noticed after I submitted the application. the question is as follow
Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (if applicable)
Provide copies of all status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada
Border Services Agency (CBSA) to your spouse or common-law partner. Documents may include work permits, study
permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.
Please let me know what can be done as my wife also hold a canadian visa and she had travel on it in the past. should we wait until they asked or there is way to inform about this error in my application.
and another question I accidentally loaded a different file for proof of salary deposited in the bank. please let me know what can be done.
Thanks in advanced

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys, just wondering, if in case your status on the oinp changes, does it always send an email? For example, when you submitted, they would almost immediately send an email of acknowledgement. When it is changed to assessment and DIP, do you also receive an email?

I'm just afraid of not seeing these update statuses especially if they need additional information.

Thanks!

EE profile created: Jun 4, 2017
CRS 386
NOC 0213
Ontario NOI received: Jun 29, 2017
Submission and AOR: July 18, 2017

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
Site is working now, it looks like people who have CRS 400+ are processed first, still there isn't any status change for people who got CRS less than 400.

Do you guys think it's right?.

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
Last edited:

Khurana.richa

Jul 18, 2017
Hi,
Need your advice on the issue we are facing. We submitted our OINP application on Friday 14 July and payment was successful but we did not receive the confirmation email. The status still shows waiting for submission. We are trying to call OINP but no one answers also no reply to our emails. Should we resubmit the application? Any suggestions would be really appreciated.