+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
everyone of us should email their tech support , my application has already been expired bec of the technical glitches, i wanted to submit my Birth Certificate and then pay the fees on thursday but could not bec the portal kept deleting my documents, so OINP withdrew my application themselves on Friday :( , now i have to create another one (only if they allow another application)
You can recreate your application provided it is within 6 months of your NOI receipt date..

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
I have applied for duplicate ECA for OINP to IQAS. But I called them twice. They still have not opened my mail that they received on 7th July via FedEx. My worry is if OINP requires direct hard copy of ECA from IQAS and if IQAS fails to provide within time, what will happen?
No body requires hard copy.. your ECA report number is sufficient...

if you have tick marked an option on IQAS to allow immigration department to access your ECA report..you are good to go..

& in case, that was not done.. check their duplicate certificate issuance guideline.. wherein you can get your certificate issued in $20.. and at that time enable the option to allow immigration dept to validate your ECA online

Last edited:

anuragwankhede

Aug 6, 2016
Hi,
My sister is also facing issue with One key.
No able to login to go past the page which confirms "i am not a robot"

2 days back was not able to upload anything.
As per 14 days will end tomorrow, does anyone know if she will be allowed to re create the profile and her NOI will still be valid.

We have dropped emails to technical support already couple of times.

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
No body requires hard copy.. your ECA report number is sufficient...

if you have tick marked an option on IQAS to allow immigration department to access your ECA report..you are good to go..

& in case, that was not done.. check their duplicate certificate issuance guideline.. wherein you can get your certificate issued in $20.. and at that time enable the option to allow immigration dept to validate your ECA online
Thanks for your reply, in case of IQAS, there is no option that says allowing immigration department to verify online. However, I ordered for duplicate certificate which have no option to allow other authorities. They have only option to send a copy to designated authority. I have done that part.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi,
My sister is also facing issue with One key.
No able to login to go past the page which confirms "i am not a robot"

2 days back was not able to upload anything.
As per 14 days will end tomorrow, does anyone know if she will be allowed to re create the profile and her NOI will still be valid.

We have dropped emails to technical support already couple of times.
i think they will allow you to create another one unless your 6 months are over or the OINP quota is filled, mine got expired too last Thursday bec of these technical glitches. Since then, i have been trying to register another application but these technical issues are not helping at all

rockermog

Jul 15, 2017
A clarification regarding oinp and EE. Lets say i received OINP NOI and then submitted the required documents for nomination. While this nomination is still in process if i was picked in Express Entry draw and get the invite, can I go ahead and accept and proceed with express entry process separately without waiting for the outcome of OINP nomination?

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
A clarification regarding oinp and EE. Lets say i received OINP NOI and then submitted the required documents for nomination. While this nomination is still in process if i was picked in Express Entry draw and get the invite, can I go ahead and accept and proceed with express entry process separately without waiting for the outcome of OINP nomination?
Yes.. you can..

do let OINP know that you are withdrawing your OINP application however, you won't get refund for OINP if they have already started assessing your application..

Reactions: rockermog