+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
people , anybody got their status changed from submission to assesment .( The profiles submitted in July for OINP)

I submitted on July 7th
received NOI on 29th June
NOC 2173, CRS :395
till date my status is Submitted
According to the procession times published on their website, they need 60 to 90 days to process one nomination.

More importantly they are giving priority to old submissions up to 19th June inclusive. Once they close them out, they will probably start processing the submissions made after 20th June.

There could be few whose status has changed to assessment though..

Waiting for NOI myself :(

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi all

My NOC is 1225
CRS is 407
Profile Submitted last Friday .
No NOI received so far. Does that mean that my profile is not being considered. How much time more should I remain hopeful for b4 arriving at some conclusion. Any advice. ??

canadian_dream89

Feb 22, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have just read that Nova Scotia were accepting applications for NOC 1114- other financial officers. What about oinp?

Has anyone here with this NOC code been nominated?

I am still studying for IELTS on 19th august , but this forum has helped me a lot so far.

Thanks buddies!!

Seedarat

Jun 7, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have just read that Nova Scotia were accepting applications for NOC 1114- other financial officers. What about oinp?

Has anyone here with this NOC code been nominated?

I am still studying for IELTS on 19th august , but this forum has helped me a lot so far.

Thanks buddies!!
I m got stuck at DIP from 10 June my NOC is 1114

Mar 15, 2017
Hello..
I have created my EE profile with 2 NOCs 2172 & 2173 since I have more than 3 years of experience in each NOC. Is it correct to do so?
Kindly provide your comment.

MarynaN

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Hey guys, any predictions for OINP NOI for ICT workers for CRS <400?
Nobody knows...
https://www.cicnews.com/2017/07/express-entry-helping-to-address-canadas-need-for-it-workers-079329.html

Though the government of Ontario has not stated if or when it may prioritize IT workers under the HCP stream again, it is notable that the ICTC report cited at the beginning of this article states that ‘By 2019, cumulative hiring requirements for ICT talent are expected to be over 52,700 in the greater Toronto area, over 9,700 in Ottawa-Gatineau, over 3,800 in the Kitchener-Cambridge-Waterloo region, and over 9,900 in rest of Ontario.’

Consequently, it may be the case that Ontario uses the HCP stream again to prioritize IT workers.

juggernaut007

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Experts,

I am facing a weird technical difficulty after uploading the document and try to save the application form.

After I had uploaded all the documents, it says "documents are uploaded successfully, then I saved my application form went to summary section, Check for errors it says "The application form is valid". When i try to print and see the saved document, I got a big surprise that few documents which I had uploaded are missing. Thank God I've not submitted my application. Even the same problem exists when I log out of the application and Log in again.

Anyone faced and any solutions?
I am facing same issue. I have only a few hours to submit before my 14 day deadline will expire.

sara.k

Jul 6, 2017
anyone having issue with e Portal right now, i cant get access beyond the window where you enter your last name , first name and email
I have had the same problem too since this morning and it drives me crazy. every time after filling the required data in stream and profile sections, and by clicking the SUBMIT button in disclaimer section I receive this error:
"Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance"

i don't know what to do. I have sent an email to them. but still no answer.
any tips or recommendation?it's exhausting

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
I m got stuck at DIP from 10 June my NOC is 1114
i wish OINP was quicker in processing. I mean if you have been stuck in progress for that long, it seems like your profile has been overlooked or something. idk. Just make the damn decision geesh.