+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

hugomelodf

Sep 12, 2015
When you guys say "recreate the EE profile", do I have to create a new GCKey user ID from the beginning or just a new application inside my GCKey user? The application that starts with "E000XXX"?

I already had applied for EE in the past but my application expired after one year. July 9th I created a new application because of the OINP and I haven't received anything regarding that. My NOC is 2171 and CRS is 375.

Thanks for the help.

jp_88

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hi everyone, I am new over here. I have some doubts. My express entry profile was created on Nov 2016. My NOC code is 2174 and my crs score is 371. I noticed several people getting invites/nomination from OINP. I haven't received anything yet.My doubt is should i recreate my profile? Or will I be getting f an invite soon :( Thank you
Hey Stone 1984,

My NOC code and CRS points are same as you. I tried to create EE profile so many time and ended up Ineligibility status. Do you have any idea where would I be wrong in my profile?

I have CRS=377 and NOC 2174. I have applied for Federal Skilled category.

Thanks!

ok3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-06-2016
Med's Done....
25-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2016
LANDED..........
Hi,
My brother submitted on 7th july, still submitted. Today the amount is approved from the credit card, before it was pending transaction. Is this of any value?
The status should change to "Assessment" in a few days. Usually happens after payment has been collected.

Last edited:

jessicita1225

May 31, 2017
a quick question:

after receiving procedural fairness letter, I've decided to decline my ITA to proceed with OINP.
at the same time i need to change my NOC code.

after decline the ITA and back to the pool, I should be able to update my profile and change NOC code...??

is my understanding correct?

thanks in advance!

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi all

I submitted my profile on 6th July. My NOC is 1225. Still not received any NOI.
CRS is 407. Any idea how much time should i wait to conclude that its not getting noticed for Ontario.
Has anyone got NOI lately for this NOC ??

Or
Is it that only ICT related profiles are getting NOI at the moment??

Pl give your inputs. M quiet worried.

Thanks.

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have submitted my OINP application. Now when I am trying to log in to OINP one key, it is accepting my one key and password but when I put my details (last name, first name and email I'd) it gives an error message that the details do not match.

I am sure I am.inpitting the right information. Has anyone experienced this before ?

TIA

abhiage11

Aug 21, 2015
I've recreated my EE profile on 5th July, current year.
CRS 380
Noc 2174

What could be the reason for still not getting NOI in EE profile?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hey guys, I posted my application on July 10 and is still in Submitted status too. From the past rounds, could you do an estimate of how long one application's assessment is complete? God bless you all.
WHat is your NOC? CRS? it took 6 days to change the status to assessment for me.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
anyone has idea about the submission of Birth Certificate ? mine will be made available at least after a month so, instead, can i upload supporting documents like school certificate/10th-11th grade certificate etc ??
i got my OINP on 29th June and i am concerned if they would let people register for OINP again once Ontario,s quota is filled

prompt response will highly be appreciated.
I think you should apply once your birth certificate is ready. According to OINP guide

2.3 Birth Certificate (mandatory)
A copy of your birth certificate or an acceptable national document where an original birth certificate is not available (i.e. letter from appropriate government authority indicating why your birth certificate is not available).

You have to provide some proof from govt. organization that you can not have birth certificate due to some reason.

Shamita

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi All ,

I need some advice from experienced people here. I have a crs of 422 and i got an NOI today from Ontario.However , i have not been working since oct 2013 as I am on h4 visa .
My work experience is 3.8 years in past 10 years , but as per Ontario's requirement , it is only 1 year in past 5 years.
I am confused if I should wait for direct ITA or go through OINP .as my work experience is less , is there any chance they may reject my application .

also , 1 more question , if I get ITA directly , Can i apply for a job anywhere in canada?

Stone1984

Jul 11, 2017
Hey Stone 1984,

My NOC code and CRS points are same as you. I tried to create EE profile so many time and ended up Ineligibility status. Do you have any idea where would I be wrong in my profile?

I have CRS=377 and NOC 2174. I have applied for Federal Skilled category.

Thanks!
Are you able to recreate?