+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Vamsi539

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks!!! My crs score is 440. Ok if I accept and in the meantime I get ITA (score drops below 440), can I still take ITA?
Yes - you could. You also save time and money if you directly get ITA. Ontarion PNP can take upto 6 months for a decision and cost you $1500. Also a direct ITA would allow you to live anywhere.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE OF INFORMATION...
I do not believe you....
They just started the special NOC (IT sector) list a week ago...
You will see by this friday, many under 400 will get NOI...
I will be more than happy if anyone below 400 gets NOI as I was the one of the first person to voice in their favor, as I consider them equally talented and deserving.

From many weeks I have been informing in this forum that ICT quota is highest amongst all because Ontario need them but they somehow was able to fill it only by 40% while others have already exceeded by 90-100%.

Therefore, they have sent many NOI's last week below 400 to ICT candidates and have met targets. The recent Update from OINP releasing NOC codes was related to already issued NOI's as there were many candidates writing them emails to ask if they are eligible. This means anyone from these NOC will be exempt from 400 points rules during application.

Nevertheless, it doesn't indicate if they will continue to send NOI's in the coming weeks. If they want to send NOI's then they usually use wording like "we will send NOI's unless quota is filled or throughout this month" but in this case they used wording "for the week of June 26th will be targeting".

Finally, they have lowered score limit for these NOC's and may issue NOI in the future but exact timing cannot be confirmed.

Sources:
There is a lot of data available on open government website of Canada. You can download speadsheets, take a look at OINP Targets, and then make your own calculations.

We all give our input which may not be true always yet it is a small contribution that may give a right direction to some applicants.

Good luck!

friendsgurpreet

Jun 30, 2017
Dont we need to send our authenticated Fingerprints?
Yes
I would highly recommend you to visit Dubai personally and get it within 3~4 days.
I have spoken with my friend in Dubai, and he has confirmed by calling Dubai Police HQ.
I am also facing the same issue for getting UAE PCC from India. Hence planning to visit Dubai and get it done.

Reactions: rebello

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
I will be more than happy if anyone below 400 gets NOI as I was the one of the first person to voice in their favor, as I consider them equally talented and deserving.

From many weeks I have been informing in this forum that ICT quota is highest amongst all because Ontario need them but they somehow was able to fill it only by 40% while others have already exceeded by 90-100%.

Therefore, they have sent many NOI's last week below 400 to ICT candidates and have met targets. The recent Update from OINP releasing NOC codes was related to already issued NOI's as there were many candidates writing them emails to ask if they are eligible. This means anyone from these NOC will be exempt from 400 points rules during application.

Nevertheless, it doesn't indicate if they will continue to send NOI's in the coming weeks. If they want to send NOI's then they usually use wording like "we will send NOI's unless quota is filled or throughout this month" but in this case they used wording "for the week of June 26th will be targeting".

Finally, they have lowered score limit for these NOC's and may issue NOI in the future but exact timing cannot be confirmed.

Sources:
There is a lot of data available on open government website of Canada. You can download speadsheets, take a look at OINP Targets, and then make your own calculations.

We all give our input which may not be true always yet it is a small contribution that may give a right direction to some applicants.

Good luck!
Hope we will get NOI soon ... ICT < 400

patrick.phan

Feb 3, 2017
I created e-Filing profile but it's likely that I will not collect enough documents within 14-day deadline because my kid's passport application was deadly slow. Could I withdraw this profile and recreate one once I have enough documents? Any help is much appreciated.

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hope we will get NOI soon ... ICT < 400
It could be either this week or as Bill pointed out, if people reject the NOI then they might consider.

I think in near future there is a great possibility that IRCC might give the ITA to select occupations (mostly to ICT)..

So people don't loose your hope and be respectful to each other and keep everyone informed if you know anything.

I wish Ontario immigrantion officer could see our willingness to come to Canada

Goof luck..

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Sources:

Good luck!
My Crs score is 381, and NOC is 2171, I have re-created my profile on 30th June, till now I didn't get NOI, as profile recreation time is within the Week of June starting from 26th. Can you please tell me what could be the problem

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
My Crs score is 381, and NOC is 2171, I have re-created my profile on 30th June, till now I didn't get NOI, as profile recreation time is within the Week of June starting from 26th. Can you please tell me what could be the problem
Only people who had recreated the profile before 30th have got the NOI. I have also created on 30th and have not got the NOI .. Most here are in same boat..

Best of luck

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
By the way I had sent two emails to Ontario immigration asking if they will continue issuing ICT for < 400 CRS , however I have not received any response!

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Only people who had recreated the profile before 30th have got the NOI. I have also created on 30th and have not got the NOI .. Most here are in same boat..

Best of luck
bro is there any time limit announced? Like i have re created on 30th june at 9:18 pm Canadian time.

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
Ontario is expected to send fresh NOI on friday. Lets hope for the best as most of us are sailing on the same boat and this friday will bring joy for us.

Today i was successful in submitting our profile for NOVA Scotia PNP under demand express entry. Hopefully i will hear some good news from NS.

Kit Mathew

Jul 5, 2017
Dears,

I need your advise. Now I received NOI and federal nomination. When I response to the questions in CIC one of the question was about refusal of visa and deportation mine and my spouse. 4 years ago my wife broken visa regime for 1 day, she stayed 31 days instead of 30 days in abroad. After 5 years Denial of entry to this country is removed. This situation can be the reason for refusing of immigration to Canada? Your advise is much appreciated.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Thanks mate...i had collected all the docs long back (was about to apply for SINP, Last minute they had dropped my Occupation code). The only concern is the proof of funds...does it need to be for the last 6 months?
Hey Ajay. Which NOC U were applying for in SINP??