+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Point Taken....
As per my thinking, If you are giving some information/news, This should be backed by some proof.
I agree with you completely that all information should be backed by evidence.

However, sometimes it's hard to give proof because some senior members hear things from people they know.

In the end it's up to us to do our own research and read up about the immigration process as much as we can and not just rely on information we get on this forum.

Best wishes.

Abh7shek

Jul 5, 2017
I have a CRS of 426 and received an Ontario PNP yesterday. I'm wondering if I should apply or wait for the next few draws since the PNP application fees is 1500. Any thoughts please?

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
There's no need to be rude, dude!

If you disagree with @BillHyatt or any other member on this forum, there are more civil ways to discuss and debate.

I'd request you to be more polite in all your conversations here. Thanks.
@nsbhul
I agree with you completely that all information should be backed by evidence.

However, sometimes it's hard to give proof because some senior members hear things from people they know.

In the end it's up to us to do our own research and read up about the immigration process as much as we can and not just rely on information we get on this forum.

Best wishes.
@nsbhullar: I agree with @Wandering Mind.
According to my prior experience, the information provided by @BillHyatt is very much true and accurate.
Still hope for the best, good luck everyone.
Hope we may see the trend of getting NOI for people below 400 CRS in near future.

mansham.bhargava

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
I am beginner, can some one help me with the process for ontraio PNP.
I have got the EE peofile created and created the job profile also. Is that all to receive the Nomination ?? Or we have to do something else also ??

Pleas sugget.

Allizwell9

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks alot for your prompt response mate.
Do we need to show proof of funds at the time of creating the account?
Yes you first collect all the documents and then create the account bcoz once you create the account you have to submit all the documents within 14 days. Proof of funds has to be the latest bank statement and a separate letter from bank stating that you have required funds as per OINP requirement. Also ask bank to mention your account number, name address and currency in the letter. If you are submitting mutual funds or FD statements please backup with a letter from the financial institution.

Reactions: Aajay

Aajay

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks mate...i had collected all the docs long back (was about to apply for SINP, Last minute they had dropped my Occupation code). The only concern is the proof of funds...does it need to be for the last 6 months?

MarynaN

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
I have a CRS of 426 and received an Ontario PNP yesterday. I'm wondering if I should apply or wait for the next few draws since the PNP application fees is 1500. Any thoughts please?
Wait for the next several rounds, and then decide, there is a big chance for you to get direct ITA.

Reactions: Abh7shek

Vamsi539

Jul 2, 2017
I recently received NOI from Ontario province. However, I do NOT meet the 1 year experience (in the last 5 years) required to qualify (I have 9 months experience - when I received the interest). I do meet the 3 years experience ( in the last 10 years) for FSW.
My questions

1) Can I still accept and apply for Ontario PNP ,
2) Do I qualify for Ontario immigration and
3) why would ontario send me invitation if I do not meet the minimum required experience?

Any help is appreciated.

Vamsi539

Jul 2, 2017
No - you will not be out of EE pool. Your EE will show your standard points until you receive additional 600 points from Ontario.

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
For UAE PCC apply online and pay the required fee. Then you can go and collect it in a couple of days or whenever u visit UAE again. Its very simple.
Dont we need to send our authenticated Fingerprints?