+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Please Help -- I ordered my duplicate report for OINP and did not received an email from WES. The payment was successful and order summary was shown. However in my order list the order is not present. WES's support is down due to website maintenance :eek:
Sometimes it takes 24 hours for the confirmation email from WES to come.

Reactions: mqamar1994

MarynaN

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Yes, they will send it directly to Ontarion,
However my problem is I made a payment, which was successful and order summary was shown. but in my order list the order is not present.
We have the same situation... waiting for the confirmation email since yesterday..

Vamsi539

Jul 2, 2017
Hello There -
I recently received NOI from Ontario province. However, I do NOT meet the 1 year experience (in the last 5 years) required to qualify (I have 9 months experience - when I received the interest). I do meet the 3 years experience ( in the last 10 years) for FSW.
My questions 1) Can I still accept and apply for Ontario PNP , 2) Do I qualify for Ontario immigration and 3) why would ontario send me invitation if I do not meet the minimum required experience.

Any help is appreciated.

Can one of you please help?

khalid989

Mar 11, 2017
Hi all,

I submitted my application for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) on 8th June 2017.

After a few weeks I received 2 emails from the Express Entry (MCI) requesting for my updated CV and to have the ECA report to be sent to the Ontario Immigration.

I had already emailed them my CV (for which I had received confirmation email) and requested the WES to dispatch the ECA directly to the Ontario Immigration over a week ago.

My concern is, when I log into the OINP Portal the status of my application is "Awaiting Information".

Can someone please let me know if this a usual case, or the ECA report is not received and my application is kept on hold?

Thanks,

Khalid

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi all,

I submitted my application for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) on 8th June 2017.

After a few weeks I received 2 emails from the Express Entry (MCI) requesting for my updated CV and to have the ECA report to be sent to the Ontario Immigration.

I had already emailed them my CV (for which I had received confirmation email) and requested the WES to dispatch the ECA directly to the Ontario Immigration over a week ago.

My concern is, when I log into the OINP Portal the status of my application is "Awaiting Information".

Can someone please let me know if this a usual case, or the ECA report is not received and my application is kept on hold?

Thanks,

Khalid
The system seems to be slow in updating statuses.

My status was Waiting for Submission for 2 days even after I uploaded all documents and paid the fees.

Later it remained at Decision in Progress even after Ontario requested additional documents from me. Some people who received the nomination were alerted through an email by IRCC while their e-filing status remained Decision in Progress instead of Approved for a day or two.

I'm sure your status will change soon. Good luck.

ankitban.27

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream:
* You must register a profile for the HCP stream within 6 months from the date that your Notification of Interest from Ontario was issued. All NOIs issued as of February 23, 2017 are valid for six months.
* After you successfully register a profile, you must submit your application to the OINP within
14 calendar days.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html

Purpose of posting this info and its source is that i received my NOI from Ontario on 29th June 2017. However, my bank statement (required funds) is only one month old right now.
So should i wait 5 more months before registering a profile at OINP e-Filing Portal ??

Clear guidance in this regard will highly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
I am also in the same confusion.So are you planning to wait for 5 months?