+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

friendsgurpreet

Jun 30, 2017
I didn't know that. They need physical copy?
Page 41
World Education Services (WES):

If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you do not have an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
Page 41
World Education Services (WES):

If you already have an ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you do not have an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.
Page 41 of OINP guide and page 46 as per PDF. I think it will directly go to OINP if we order duplicate one, correct or they will send us.

friendsgurpreet

Jun 30, 2017
Page 41 of which guide. I have Ontario guide it is on page 46. So, I think it will directly go to OINP if we order duplicate one, correct or they will send us.
Yes, they will send it directly to Ontarion,
However my problem is I made a payment, which was successful and order summary was shown. but in my order list the order is not present.

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Hi Experts,

Sorry to ask again but is there any possibility for ICT application < 400. Based on my search it seems very less possibility for redraw like this as they had opened window for other NOCs for a week only and after that they have not reopen it for same NOCs. Please share your views.:(

Anyways congratulations to all who got NOI. Good luck guys.

Thanks and Regards,
BB.

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
Hi Experts,

Sorry to ask again but is there any possibility for ICT application < 400. Based on my search it seems very less possibility for redraw like this as they had opened window for other NOCs for a week only and after that they have not reopen it for same NOCs. Please share your views.:(

Anyways congratulations to all who got NOI. Good luck guys.

Thanks and Regards,
BB.
So, you mean they will not issue further NOI' for CRS less than 400?

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
Yes, they will send it directly to Ontario,
However my problem is I made a payment, which was successful and order summary was shown. but in my order list the order is not present.
Hope you have transaction number. Try to call WES with that.

TRSW

Jul 3, 2017
Friends,

I need your help.
I had created my first express entry profile in Dec 2015 and had received the OINP in first week of Jan'2016; however, I couldn't pursue it further and decided to drop it. Post a month or so I withdrew my profile and created a new profile (with same GCC key) but didn't get the OINP.

After couple of months, I had withdrawn the profile and created a new GCC key with a new profile- still no OINP.

finally, on 10 june 2017, I had created a one new GCC key and a new profile - but still no OINP till date..

could you pls guide me what to do next ?
In my three GCC keys, all the profiles are appearing as "withdrawn" with "just one" profile in the most recent GCC key is showing as submitted.

my cic score is 410
NOC- 0111 (financial managers)

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Friends,

I need your help.
I had created my first express entry profile in Dec 2015 and had received the OINP in first week of Jan'2016; however, I couldn't pursue it further and decided to drop it. Post a month or so I withdrew my profile and created a new profile (with same GCC key) but didn't get the OINP.

After couple of months, I had withdrawn the profile and created a new GCC key with a new profile- still no OINP.

finally, on 10 june 2017, I had created a one new GCC key and a new profile - but still no OINP till date..

could you pls guide me what to do next ?
In my three GCC keys, all the profiles are appearing as "withdrawn" with "just one" profile in the most recent GCC key is showing as submitted.

my cic score is 410
NOC- 0111 (financial managers)
Make sure you recreate your profile on Monday EST. Its not necessary to receive OINP NOI if you are above 400. Try this every week on Monday. Try to improve your score if you can.

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
Have any one received NOI from ontario whose CRS<400. i have recreated my profile on friday night with 385 CRS under NOC 2174 but haven't received any NOI yet. Please advise if ontario will continue to send NOI to CRS<400 this week as well.