+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Has anybody here applied for Police Clearance from Singapore? If so, please let me know the process for getting this. I was in Singapore under employment pass (latest was PEP) from 2007 to 2012 and I am now in India. How long does it take?

pathmasri

Jun 30, 2017
getting the same error "Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website."

However, in the online application what are documents required to be uploaded and are they required to be attested?
Hi, I am also getting the same message. Is it a temporary issue HCP stream is closed? I have written to Ontrario email address, will let u know if I get any update from them.

chdrealtor

Sep 20, 2016
Hello,

I am waiting in Express entry pool with 429 points. The latest draw is at 449. I received OINP today. Should I go for it or should I wait for a couple of EE draws for direct ITA ? Any suggestions are more than welcome !!

Thanks.

Sachin81

Jun 15, 2017
Can be any related to not meeting requirement. Most common are:

- NOC not matching Job Details and Title
- Primary NOC not falling in the last 5 Years.
- Intent to Reside in Ontario is not strong (Intent to Reside left blank or written Not Applicable during Application)
- Not meeting the Settlement Requirement or Statements not attached.
- Unable to provide documents requested or Missing Documents.
- Not meeting Federal Criteria of 67 points

However, in all cases, you will be given a Procedural Fairness Letter to provide you with a chance to submit documents before the final decision is made.
Thanks Buddy.. You'r awesome.

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Hi All,
I have a query, I got nominated by Ontario in May 2017. I am shifting to a new place. Should I be informing Ontario about the same? IF yes, then can someone please guide me on the procedure involved.
Thanks

Live life

May 6, 2017
Has anybody here applied for Police Clearance from Singapore? If so, please let me know the process for getting this. I was in Singapore under employment pass (latest was PEP) from 2007 to 2012 and I am now in India. How long does it take?
There are a few steps here:
1. Appeal to SPF on their website to issue a PCC
2. Once the appeal is approved. Fill up the online PCC request form and pay the fees
3. There is an acknowledgment generted once the request is submitted. With this acknowledgment get finger printing done in your country of residence.
4. Send the Harf copy of finger prints and acknowledgement to SPF for processing.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
you sure this is an error and not the filling up of the quota?
Also there is no accept and no accept option in the mail. is this normal? did they have any change recently?
Which Accept option? It only becomes available once they have approved your application, and nominated you and not with NOI.

This error occurred less than a month ago but was resolved in few days. They usually do it deliberately so they can process pending nominations before the start of next month.

OINP will update once HCP stream has reached its Quota.

hamid.123

May 31, 2017
Hi guys,

I’m new to the forum. I received NOI from Ontario with EE 419 score. I’m working on my OINP application (FSWP) and have the following query:

In work history it’s mentioned to list all of your paid work experience in the last ten years. However, I’m only claiming for my last 3.5 years experience in my EE profile and want to do the same for OINP application as I only have all the required proofs for this period only. Is there a way to segregate work experience in the OINP application that I want to be only assessed only? Do I’ve to provide proof for all the work experience mentioned in my application in excess of 3.5 years?

Appreciate if someone can explain it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Ictwp16

Sep 6, 2016
Hello,
Congrats to those who got the NOI.Can anyone tell whether the lower cut off is just for this week or it will be an ongoing process.
I just took my IELTS last week and yet to get my results. My job code is 2171 and i am now wondering if I missed the golden opportunity.
Thanks

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Hello,

I am waiting in Express entry pool with 429 points. The latest draw is at 449. I received OINP today. Should I go for it or should I wait for a couple of EE draws for direct ITA ? Any suggestions are more than welcome !!

Thanks.
I will recommend..wait for next draw..& then decide..

looking at current pool.. you should get ITA in 2-3 draws..(considering +1 draw already..)

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys, it looks like the HCP is accepting applications again. I just created a profile and didn't get an intake error message. I currently have a CRS of 433 but I'm going to apply for OINP just in case there are fewer draws in the future and the cutoff doesn't go down. Good luck to everyone!