Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Anyone who submitted oinp application on 21st june got nomination yet?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
@Wandering Mind whats your timeline?
Profile recreated: May 08
NOI Received: May 12
Application Sent: May 31 (Status: Waiting for Submission)
Status changed to Submitted: June 02
Status changed to Assessment: June 10
Status changed to Decision in Progress: June 13
Procedural Fairness Request: June 20 (Status: Decision in Progress)
Acknowledgment of Receipt email from Ontario: June 21
Current Status: Decision in Progress

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
any trick to select noc for OINP!'
How should I select NOC to get the OINP quickly!
I'm afraid you've misunderstood the process of choosing a NOC.

You don't choose a NOC for getting an "OINP quickly", you choose a NOC based on your work experience, job title and responsibilities.

Please read the IRCC website carefully - you'll get more detailed information there. Good luck.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any trick to select noc for OINP!'
How should I select NOC to get the OINP quickly!
If you choose an noc that doesn't match your job description in the employment reference letter, you will just waste CAD 1500.00 since ontario will reject your application. If your crs is 412 and you have recreated ur profile, expect an NOI on friday.

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
thank you
If you choose an noc that doesn't match your job description in the employment reference letter, you will just waste CAD 1500.00 since ontario will reject your application. If your crs is 412 and you have recreated ur profile, expect an NOI on friday.
thank you!

just received OINP now!
I am sitting on CRS 425 so what is my chance to get ITA from the next draw!
should I wait or apply now for sure Ontario is my best province!!

Reactions: ITA_Seeker

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt
Hi Bill
My case is a little bit complicated
I got non at june 8
And submitted my application at june 19
My work permit expired at june 23
At june 22 the officer asked me the additional information for my status
And then I just forwarded my submission confirmation of bride work permit
At june 23 my application change from awaiting information to dip
Is there any possibility that Ontario will refuse my application because of my expired work permit ?

By the way anyone with noc 6223 got the nomination already?

Thanks a lot
If you still have a legal entitlement to live in Canada then it shouldn't be a problem. The Final decision will be made by OINP.

ITA_Seeker

Jun 17, 2017
thank you
thank you!

just received OINP now!
I am sitting on CRS 425 so what is my chance to get ITA from the next draw!
should I wait or apply now for sure Ontario is my best province!!
If I were at your situation, I'd waiting for the next EE draw. Before today's draw (which took 4 weeks to happen and was the first with the new rules giving additional points to French speakers and people with Canadian siblings), the cut-off mark was below your score for five draws.

I believe you have a huge chance of getting a direct ITA on the next draws. This would save you at least $1,500 dollars and you'd not be bounded to Ontario only. You could live anywhere you'd like, including Ontario. Good luck!

Reactions: Mjkab

vickeysaw

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Guru's,

I have CRS score of 419. I received NOI from Ontario on 23rd June. As I understand NOI is valid for 6 months.

In todays draw the cut-off went to 449 from 413 which was little disappointing.

Here are my questions :
1. Should I wait for 3-4 months and see if cut-off comes down so that I dont have to use Ontario's NOI? This way I will save $1500. Do you guys see any risk with this strategy except for the fact that I will loose 3-4 months time if I end up using Ontario NOI?
2. If I apply for Ontario nomination and if all my documents are in order, will I get the nomination for sure? I just want to make sure that If I wait for 3-4 months and then apply, they will not deny my application because their yearly quota is full or something? What other factors Ontario takes into consideration to issue nomination if all my documents are valid?

Reactions: Samoinp

genzo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hey friend, are you in the whatsapp group? Do you know the chances for NOC 1226 to get nomination faster?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
If I were at your situation, I'd waiting for the next EE draw. Before today's draw (which took 4 weeks to happen and was the first with the new rules giving additional points to French speakers and people with Canadian siblings), the cut-off mark was below your score for five draws.

I believe you have a huge chance of getting a direct ITA on the next draws. This would save you at least $1,500 dollars and you'd not be bounded to Ontario only. You could live anywhere you'd like, including Ontario. Good luck!
The number of folks too have increased. 4306 folks were added above 400 between end of May and 22nd June.
Among this,1560 were above 450. Considering today's invite of 3,409, the outstanding number above 400 would be ~8500.
Considering new candidates, i guess it might take few draws for the CRS to go back to 413.

The real question is how long is a NOI valid? Can Ontario close their human capital stream at some point and not consider new applications based on previously issued NOI?

Allizwell9

Jun 12, 2017
All the best to you too! Hope we both (and everyone else here) gets some good news from Ontario this Friday.
@ Ornela & wandering mind
Hope all three of us get nominated this Friday as stated by Bill. Me too waiting in DIP from June 12.
@bill thank you for your support and really appreciate the efforts which you put in replying to everyone and spreading positive vibes.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
hi mates

my status got changed from awaiting information to DIP yesterday.
how much time OINP will take to take decision? what will be the next stage ot step.?
OINP has not raised anything about any document, they asked what was missing. does it means that my document are all cleared?

TIA